• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

I've never heard someone make the argument that because Chakra is partially spiritual in nature, that means the more chakra you have the higher soul resistance you have.

While it doesn't work here on VBW, it makes perfect sense in the Naruto verse.

1) Sarutobi stated that he could have pulled out Orochimaru if he was younger he could more easily seal Orochimaru's soul, despite the fact that he easily sealed Hashirama and Tobirama's souls a few moments earlier (While using Shadow clones to do it).

2) The fact that Pain easily sacrificed the Human path and most people with Rinnegan abilities don't even use it.

Pretty interesting theory.

Experience means shit in fictio

Uh huh, sure why not? That still doesnt even counter the skill arguments I was making. Younger people beating others with loads of experience just means they are skilled enough to overcome that experience.

if a charter is above you in power or speed a prime example is kid kenpachi no training at all was ******** on that same unohana

Good thing I was talking about adult Kenpachi who was weaker than Unohana. Hell, all of my examples are of beings who are comparable to each other excpet for the one I just spoke about.

No concern for skill

??? That is completely untrue. He has no concern for formal techniques or "underhanded" ones as he sees them as they will make him stronger and thus the fight is less enjoyable because the opponent dies faster. He himself is still able to counter the skill of others despite being physically equàl or weaker which places him on a comparable level.

Ridiculous thread, if no proof has been posted for Minato having some resistance to soul manipulation the battle ends there.

The inner workings of chakra are incredibly irrelevant here in this battle.

AnonymousBlank said:
Experience means shit in fictio
Uh huh, sure why not? That still doesnt even counter the skill arguments I was making. Younger people beating others with loads of experience just means they are skilled enough to overcome that experience.

if a charter is above you in power or speed a prime example is kid kenpachi no training at all was ******** on that same unohana

Good thing I was talking about adult Kenpachi who was weaker than Unohana. Hell, all of my examples are of beings who are comparable to each other excpet for the one I just spoke about.

No concern for skill

??? That is completely untrue. He has no concern for formal techniques or "underhanded" ones as he sees them as they will make him stronger and thus the fight is less enjoyable because the opponent dies faster. He himself is still able to counter the skill of others despite being physically equàl or weaker which places him on a comparable level.
1).you dont know the difference between skill and latent power

2). the gap between the bleach and the naruto verse regarding combat intelligence , observation skills how well they can deduce opponents abilities tactics is substantially above the bleach verse i would only place kisuke with the top tiers of naruto

3). kenpachi concern when it comes to fighting is literally hack and slash he got pissed because noritora made him use a basic technique (using two hands) kenpachi is not weaker then his opponents rather he suppresses himself both conscious and unconsciously for the sake of fighting he puts himself at their level per say thats not skill if he wins thats stamina

So how exactly do Bleach matches work if reiatsu crush and them being invisible are accepted?

Do they just auto win vs anyone without spiritual powers?

I just clicked on this thread, seeing Naruto vs Bleach and instantly knew that this will be terrible. And hell yes it is terrible.

So, to get this right, correct me if im wrong because im a hardcore hipster who dosnt watch any of the main shounens. But this whole Reatsu thing is soul hax right. And Reatsu is the inverse energy? Regardless, people trying to equalise that by giving Naruto character soul resistance dosnt really... Fly. At all. This is not how Verse equalization works. Its another story if its rather a weakness thing of Reatsu crush, can i get some proof that Bleach people survive this because of soul resistance?

You clearly don't know the definition of either if that is your counter argument.

So Kenny taling a glance at Ichigo and seeing every single fault in his style or getting all of his senses stolen out from under him for the first time in his long life and still managing to adapt, figure out and dodge a master swordsman and beat him within the span of 3 attacks despite the gaping holes in his body isnt impressive? You sure have an odd definition of combat intelligence and observational skills.

.... he wasnt pissed at Nnoitora at all. Did you not read the pages? He realised he would actually die and was annoyed that he couldnt continue having fun where he used Ryodan to finish the fight before he died. Kenpachi was definitely weaker than Unohana and Gerard so you are already wrong.

Kenpachi supressing himself and limiting his ability at the opponents level doesn't make him beating them a stamina feat at all. The stamina feat is surviving and fighting with all the wounds he takes, him giving them just as many wounds and evenly clashing with them for an entire fight is a skill feat as they are clearly relative.

First Witch said:
Its another story if its rather a weakness thing of Reatsu crush, can i get some proof that Bleach people survive this because of soul resistance?
Yammy uses Gonzui to suck the souls out of several people, but this was resisted by Tatsuki because she had some spiritual pressure.

nbTetsucabrah said:
So how exactly do Bleach matches work if reiatsu crush and them being invisible are accepted?
Do they just auto win vs anyone without spiritual powers?
they have spiritual powers which subjective going off definition but they want it to be that of bleaches logic which is odd considering there are spiritually aware beings in bleach who wouldn't pass the chunin exams who arent even peak human that can resist soul manipulation from beings massively above them no limitation fallacy which is why vbw is a meme in this area of the community

Thanks.

So yeah, in my unbiased opinion, this looks like a reatsu crush, until actual soul resistance feats come along. Like i said, Verse Equalization dosnt work like that in the first place.

Seriosly is there a good reason why Bleach vs Naruto isnt forbidden? You bunch go at each others throats like that sure is unhealthy to say at least

Sasukesolos said:
they have spiritual powers which subjective going off definition but they want it to be that of bleaches logic which is odd considering there are spiritually aware beings in bleach who wouldn't pass the chunin exams who arent even peak human that can resist soul manipulation from beings massively above them no limitation fallacy which is why vbw is a meme in this area of the community
Sigh

Im pretty sure we are a meme for wholly different things and most definitly not because of nlfs. Buddy like, do you not understand how hax works? And how hax dosnt care about how strong you are? Because the shit you wrote has absolutly no bearing on wether or not soul hax works on Minato or not

@Witch

Its like any match with a passive or nigh passive hax that the opponent doesnt resist, you call it a stomp and close the thread. The problem arises when people refuse to accept the stomp despite being shown evidence of why its a stomp.

@Sasuke

Tbf, resisting soul manip has nothing to do with passing the chunin exams. The way reiatsu crush works uses Bleach's logic of affecting the soul and being independant of AP because thats how it works. Resisting it however isnt dependent on Bleach's logic but how we treat hax and resistance between any other verse, have feats of resisting hax on this level. Saying reiatsu crush is NLF is simply false when a character doesnt even have resistance to the hax unless a 10-C mind haxing a high 3-A is also NLF.

Edit: I just realised I typed Paul and not Sasuke. Guess thats what I get for not reading names and just barely glancing at the propic lol

AnonymousBlank said:
You clearly don't know the definition of either if that is your counter argument.
So Kenny taling a glance at Ichigo and seeing every single fault in his style or getting all of his senses stolen out from under him for the first time in his long life and still managing to adapt, figure out and dodge a master swordsman and beat him within the span of 3 attacks despite the gaping holes in his body isnt impressive? You sure have an odd definition of combat intelligence and observational skills.

.... he wasnt pissed at Nnoitora at all. Did you not read the pages? He realised he would actually die and was annoyed that he couldnt continue having fun where he used Ryodan to finish the fight before he died. Kenpachi was definitely weaker than Unohana and Gerard so you are already wrong.

Kenpachi supressing himself and limiting his ability at the opponents level doesn't make him beating them a stamina feat at all. The stamina feat is surviving and fighting with all the wounds he takes, him giving them just as many wounds and evenly clashing with them for an entire fight is a skill feat as they are clearly relative.
being able to tell when your opponents attacks are not effective because they are currently weaker then you doesn't suggest a justifiable observation feat lmao kenpachi suppressing himself is a stamina feat in fact you just defined what a stamina would be basically describing majority of kenpachis fights him lowing himself to their level and enduring for the sake of fighting is kenpachi does consitantly that tousen example supports me that was raw instincts an reflexes due to kenpachi being massively above tousen in speed your just incredibly wrong

Right, so if no one is going to provide actual reasons on why Reatsu shit isnt working (Like you know, actual feats and not attempts to misuse Verse Equalization), then i will get a mod and close this tumor of a thread. And i want all of you, who clearly got more personal over a shitty online debate, to reevaluate your behavior. Obviously no namecalling, we are all old enough right?

First Witch said:
Sasukesolos said:
Sigh
Im pretty sure we are a meme for wholly different things and most definitly not because of nlfs. Buddy like, do you not understand how hax works? And how hax dosnt care about how strong you are? Because the shit you wrote has absolutly no bearing on wether or not soul hax works on Minato or not
oh really i wrote that within naruto there are charters who scale massively below minato in power, chakra control who have resisted soul manipulation with the same chakra/power

the counter arguments to that was " its not on his profile end of story" " yea but not minato"

i believe that is meme worthy

Then whipp out this feats instead of writing unrelated stuff? And proof that this scales to Minato? With scans and statements?

sorry about calling sasukesolos "dense", i lost my cool after days of arguing the obvious and getting the same ignorant responses.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Witch
Its like any match with a passive or nigh passive hax that the opponent doesnt resist, you call it a stomp and close the thread. The problem arises when people refuse to accept the stomp despite being shown evidence of why its a stomp.

@Paul

Tbf, resisting soul manip has nothing to do with passing the chunin exams. The way reiatsu crush works uses Bleach's logic of affecting the soul and being independant of AP because thats how it works. Resisting it however isnt dependent on Bleach's logic but how we treat hax and resistance between any other verse, have feats of resisting hax on this level. Saying reiatsu crush is NLF is simply false when a character doesnt even have resistance to the hax unless a 10-C mind haxing a high 3-A is also NLF.
this position is so wrong to uphold on so many levels for example you can argue that no one in bleach can tank a truth seeker orb seeing as how it erases the soul completely that soul not being able to go into purgatory or the afterlife within bleach souls dont get erase they move to a different location by your logic juuibto solos the verse??

Who said he could tell when attacks would be ineffective? I said he could see every flaw in Ichigo's style with a glance. That is a skill feat.

Kenpachi suppressing himself and still winning fight via giving just as many wounds and matching skilled enemies blow for blow is a skill feat. I also never said he was suppressing himself to their level, you did. I was pointing out why that would still be a skill feat. Lets see,

• Gives Ichigo a bunch of wounds, takes a bunch of wounds, matches him in skill, ends with a tie. Ya know, this sounds like they are equal in skill.
  • Starts the fight 1v2 against Koma and Tosen, only gets harmed by danmaku carpet bombing him, loses all his senses, thinks through his situation, figures out how to adapt and counter a master swordsman, proceeds to beat said master who is able to dodge attacks from faster and stronger beings in 3 swings (and because I know you will try to argue that Kenny is far and away stronger and faster, tell that to Tosen keeping up with dodging and harming Kenny multiple times), immediately fights Koma's bankai and still matches what is basically a far stronger Koma who could already tank hits from Kenny in base. Looks like another skill feat.
  • How about Kenny vs Ikkaku where both of them are shown and scaled to be equivalent in speed? Ends with Kenny not taking a single hit and Ikkaku bleeding out in the dirt despite being a master swordsman, spearman and tri section staff user, all of which are used in completely different ways.
If this is being incredibly wrong, why would I want to bother being right?

tank a truth seeker orb seeing as how it erases the soul completely that soul not being able to go into purgatory or the afterlife within bleach souls dont get erase they move to a different location by your logic juuibto solos the verse??

You're gonna have to prove this, because they never say this anywhere. TSBs negate Ninjustu, and Edo Tensei are a Ninjustu.

Sasukesolos said:
AnonymousBlank said:
@Witch
stuff

@Paul

stuff
this position is so wrong to uphold on so many levels for example you can argue that no one in bleach can tank a truth seeker orb seeing as how it erases the soul completely that soul not being able to go into purgatory or the afterlife within bleach souls dont get erase they move to a different location by your logic juuibto solos the verse??
nothing you've said about the TSO is true.

soul manip/soul destruction it is not on the profile description of the ability of characthers that use them nor in any description of the orbs i've found in diverse naruto wiki.

the truth seeking orb can only negate the regeneratin from the reincarnated body( because it negate ninjutsu and do not harm the soul in any way.

Sasukesolos said:
First Witch said:
Sasukesolos said:
stuff
oh really i wrote that within naruto there are charters who scale massively below minato in power, chakra control who have resisted soul manipulation with the same chakra/power
the counter arguments to that was " its not on his profile end of story" " yea but not minato"

i believe that is meme worthy
you will find no feat of minato actually resisting soul manip in any way.

the naruto characthers that actually have feat of resisting soul manipulation are very few and have very poor feat because their soul manip is very weak ( struggle with the removal of one soul with a very strong technique vs bleach soul ripping hundred casually).

your literally giving examples of what a charterer can do with raw instincts if they are above or relative to said opponents you haven't written a single combat intelligence, analytical skill feat yet as i said before i dont believe you understand what that means

basically a character being able to deduce an ability or tactic of an opponent in few spans of a second being able to discern the very nature of said ability its strengths limitations ect being able think an act on strategies in multiple steeps which can bait or tarp the opponent into said strategies this is know as multi step tactic in which combat tacticians employ what your describing is a monster who is naturally above his peers ie kenapchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back