• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sigurd

" Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happe..."

" like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses..."

Yes. Energy equalized = no reiatsu crush. Because Minato has a comparable in energy, although he can not exercise Reiatsu, for being unique to Bleachverse.

MostPowerfull said:
@hst

Aizen only affected a human. Yamamoto affected randoms and cia. So there is the "etc/cia", so you do not have to repeat all the bullshit.

Yes. But as the verse is equalized, everything that exists in one verse is applied to the other, that is how it will work.
"Aizen only affected a Human"

That Human was a Soul at the time and no. The guy he Evaporated was a Soul Reaper. Shunsui would've been in danger as well had Aizen's Reiatsu not been bound to him by the seals pn his Suit.

Genryusai only affected Randoms

>Nanao, a lieutenant.

Heck Shunsui and Junshiro, 2 Captains were bothered by it.

And again Verse Equalization doesn't matter. You are free to make a CRT on how VE works.

@MostPowerfull

That's not what that says at all.

Anti Magic isn't an inherent ability of an energy source. Reiatsu from Bleach and Atomic Attacks from SS is. False Equivocalency.

@hst

Reiatsu only works with a grotesque difference of spiritual energy. As Reiryoko and Chakra are equalized, this feature will not work in Minato.

There is no fallacy, LOL!

MostPowerfull said:
@hst Unknown and random human ...

Nanao is Town Level ... LOL!

The rest ... I'll be ignoring the bullshit for preservation.
You can ignore it, again your side will just be invalid.

And doesn't have the same meaning.

https://japanesedictionary.org/translate-english/spirit

Japanese words can have the same English Translation but have a different meaning.

It's treated as spiritual energy in the verse. Momoshiki was able to use nothing but spiritual chakra in his Soul form. He didn't have and physically chakra. He only had spiritual chakra which he used.

The fact that a soul doesn't a mind means it's spirt energy as in the mind bro. It doesn't matter if it's not meaning the soul as long as it's treated as spiritual energy

@Astral

No It's not. And there is no such thing as "spiritual chakra". That goes against the very concept.

The fact that a soul doesn't a mind means it's spirt energy as in the mind bro. It doesn't matter if it's not meaning the soul as long as it's treated as spiritual energy

so....you're agreeing with me? What? And yes it does matter. You're trying to make 2 different meanings the same just because they have similar english translations thanks to ViZ. It's like saying You're and Your are the same because they sound the same.

Lmao I just told u it has different showings even tho your saying it's translated as mind.

Do you not know what spiritual energy is man??? Momoshiki used spiritual chakra because he used a Jutsu ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å And he didn't have any physical energy.

That's how I know u haven't even took a chance to look at or read Boruto.

That's how I know u haven't even took a chance to look at or read Boruto.

Ahh ol reliable. This is actually a pet peeve "argument".

Lmao I just told u it has different showings even tho your saying it's translated as mind

No it's literally a different meaning. "Seishin"(Spirit, Mind). Not "Rei"(Soul, Ghost, Etc.). This is the Five Kage Summit Sasuke AP situation all over again. Ignoring the literal Meaning for your argument.

Do you not know what spiritual energy is man??? Momoshiki used spiritual chakra because he used a Jutsu ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å And he didn't have any physical energy.

He gave Boruto Karma. That's it. Chakra is literally Mental/Spiritual Energy + Physical Energy. It's downright impossible to have Chakra soley made of Spiritual/Mental Energy, as then it wouldn't be Chakra anymore. Even Tayuya's Demon which is made up of mostly Spiritual/Mental Energy still has some Physical Energy.

No it's literally all spiritual energy and now I'm going to prove it where I'm right because of the Boruto series new information about chakra.

Please after this go read and watch Boruto

It doesn't matter about the meaning of it doesn't show what it means also

verse equal just mean that minato can see,sense and interact with grimmjow as otherwise he couldn't so for fairness reishi is treated as chakra

but verse equal won't give soul manip resistance to minato so he would still be affected by reiatsu

Please after this go read and watch Boruto

I've been following since it started. You're assumption is "You've never read Boruto!" Cuz I don't agree with you? That's ridiculous.

Yes it does. You're essentially trying to say that Kishimoto doesn't understand his own Language and didn't apply the proper meaning.

posting boruto raw chapter that talk about those "new chakra" foundings would be nice to see if the right "spirit" word is used.

Tmw it's not Kishi writing it anymore. And I said watch Boruto as well.

You literally aren't agreeing with what was scientifically stated in Boruto by a knowledge source

Tmw it's not Kishi writing it anymore. And I said watch Boruto as well.

Your point? Kishimoto Supervises and it's based in his inital world. Ukyo can expand upon things (Ototsuki's coming in Pairs) but not Completely change inital concepts, like what you're trying to do. And saying "I said watch it too" makes it any less ridiculous to say I've never followed the Naruto Meta series? Despite that it's obvious I have?

You literally aren't agreeing with what was scientifically stated in Boruto by a knowledge source

You haven't made any scans or quotes to say this "knowledgable source" and b4 it's just Naruto telling Kawaki that Chakra is a "power that connects hearts" which yet again fits the Seishin meaning.

312A2133-9FC8-44A3-AF77-5FEC2F85A748
13AACC58-FEE2-40B3-BD68-5E0D657904BD
Idk what your talking about buddy lmao Boruto anime during the Nue arc is canon bro. Where u been these past few years??

Now the fact that Momoshiki as a soul doesn't have cells proves his pure spiritual physiology wouldn't allow him to have make physical energy/in other words physical chakra or whatever you want to call it doesnt exist for him.

This proves that Momoshiki used only spiritual energy/chakra to stop time and give Boruto the Karma Seal.

The anime is canon during that arc so I'm not debating that anymore

Disagreeing with what's stated back then is practically just ignoring the facts.

A dojutsu uses spiritual energy. We literally see Momoshiki activate his byakugan and see Boruto future. More proof of him using chakra in his soul body

Idk what your talking about buddy lmao Boruto anime during the Nue arc is canon bro. Where u been these past few years??

Where did I say anything was non canon? Please quote it.

Now the fact that Momoshiki as a soul doesn't have cells proves his pure spiritual physiology wouldn't allow him to have make physical energy/in other words physical chakra or whatever you want to call it doesnt exist for him

5001299-1987746445-Image
Which contradicts you Astral. Not me. In fact that fits in the original explanation of what makes up chakra. The very fact Chakra is said to be Stamina converted into Chakra and Comes from the Cells debunks your own claim that Momoshiki somehow still has chakra while dead.

A dojutsu uses spiritual energy. We literally see Momoshiki activate his byakugan and see Boruto future. More proof of him using chakra in his soul body

So you in fact just admitted that he wasn't using Chakra but Seishin Energy but then contradicted yourself? What?

i think he just refuse your Seishin energy explication and just take the translation "spiritual" as a fact that it come from the soul .

Tf lmao???? ƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúokay HST master I don't know what your smoking. Hag is in the same boat as Momoshiki as a spirit. Also I said he was using chakra but context would have told u I mean spiritual energy since I literally gave u an explanation of why it was spiritual.

Also none of what u posted and what I jsut showed fits in the explanation. If Momoshiki doesn't have cells he doesn't have physical energy ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å What don't u understand about that??? I jsut showed u the later interpretation of the chakra system but u continue to ignore it saying im contradicting my self when I never said Momoshiki in his soul form had physical energy/physical chakra.

Momoshiki literally used 3 different abilities in his soul form matter of fact 4. He used byakugan, saw the future, stopped time, and gave Boruto the Karma Seal.

So I literally showed u where he only had spiritual energy to caste his abilities. I don't know how it's so hard for u to see he doesn't have physical energy in his soul form

Naeblis495 said:
i think he just refuse your Seishin energy explication and just take the translation "spiritual" as a fact that it come from the soul .
Which is ridiculous. He wants it to be one meaning when it's directly another.

@Astral

Dude, you were initally trying to argue there was such a thing as Spiritual Chakra. Don't backtrack.

Also none of what u posted and what I jsut showed fits in the explanation. If Momoshiki doesn't have cells he doesn't have physical energy ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å What don't u understand about that??? I jsut showed u the later interpretation of the chakra system but u continue to ignore it saying im contradicting my self when I never said Momoshiki in his soul form had physical energy/physical chakra.

Except I didn't ignore it. I even quoted it

>Which contradicts you Astral. Not me. In fact that fits in the original explanation of what makes up chakra. The very fact Chakra is said to be Stamina converted into Chakra and Comes from the Cells debunks your own claim that Momoshiki somehow still has chakra while dead.

Momoshiki literally used 3 different abilities in his soul form matter of fact 4. He used byakugan, saw the future, stopped time, and gave Boruto the Karma Seal.

This proves that it's Spiritual as in Rei and Not spiritual in Seishin how exactly?

So I literally showed u where he only had spiritual energy to caste his abilities. I don't know how it's so hard for u to see he doesn't have physical energy in his soul form

So you in fact just admitted that he wasn't using Chakra but Seishin Energy but then contradicted yourself? What?

Ignored what I said? Not surprised at this point.

Resurrecion is not a better power boost then Sage mode, Res isnt even a 10x amp as kisuke says its ALMOST equal to a bankai amp which is 5-10, Where as the curse mark (orochinaru attempting to copy Sage mode) is a 10x, so it's safe to assume SM is ATLEAST a 10x boost And then not only does SM give you A speed dura and strength boost but precog as well

Also in the war when the edo tensei left the bodies the characters were able to see their souls flying away, can we stop this bleach characters cant be seen nonsense lol

Where you got that info from that Cursed Mark gives you 10x greater power? Maybe it works like that to base-second stage, but Bankai gives you 5-10x greater power than a Shikai, that is already much greater than in base form. It's same with Sage Mode. It could give you much greater power than your BASE form. Sage Mode doesn't have stages unlike Zanpakuto. And I think Bleach characters usually possess stronger base forms than Naruto characters.

Huh, Bleach 7-A characters scale to 513MT while Naruto's characters scale to 700MT+ and they will possibly scale to 920MT. And Minato is far faster too. I don't see this "Bleach characters possess stronger base forms than Naruto characters".

Umm...not all Naruto 7-As scale to Madara's Meteor, else they would've scaled before it was a 7-A feat aka Country Level(Or Small Country I don't remember.) Also Arrancar Arc 7-As are getting revised at some point as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back