• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato wins this battle considering the fact that he is low 6B and grimjow is 7A. It would be a tough battle but minato still wins in the end.

Round 1: My vote goes to Grimmjow. Of course Minato can teleport but that drain very much chakra and attack/kunai throw itself isn't lightspeed. Rasengan shouldn't do anything to Grimmjow's Hierro as he survived numerous Cero, and we know how Rasengan compares to Cero. So Grimmjow mid-diffs.

Round 2: Still vote for Grimmjow. Sage Mode is a power boost but Minato isn't very good at it. Still don't see Minato damaging Grimmjow, especially in Resurreccion which should be a better power boost than Sage Mode.

Round 3: Timeskip Grimmjow is superior to previous forms and has comparable speed to Minato and he one shotted Quilge after absorbing Ayon whiles still being weakened. He can fly and possibly dodge Bijuudama or counter it with his Gran Rey Cero (that should be far superior to his base Gran Rey Cero base pre-timeskip of course). Grimmjow's main advantage is that he can fly so Minato would have problem with reaching him, and Grim is far more versatile than Minato that mainly use Rasengan's and Hiraishin.

Do I think speeds are equalized, right? If so...

R1 - Minato was able to easily keep up with A in his Lightning Armor, and would kill him if Bee had not stopped. He cut Gyuuki's tentacles easily.
And in physical combat, a touch of Minato would be almost fatal to Grimmjow, by implanting his seal on him.
My vote goes to Minato. High-Diff.

R2 - Same thing as before.
Senin Mode gives you an extreme up of AP, Speed and Dura. I do not think I would change into practically anything. In this form, Minato possesses minimally Mid-High Regenerationn and "unlimited" chakra.

R3 - My vote continues with Minato. KCM further enhances Minato attributes.
As much as Grimmjow in this form can fly and avoid physical combat, he could only send bursts of energy, which Minato could easily avoid with his teleportation or regenerate himself.
Just wait for Grimmjow to tire or give some hesitation.

1. When it comes to physical combat Minato gets overwhelmed by Grimmjow's reiatsu pressure so he doesn't really gets that close to Grimmjow to place his seal on him.

2. So does Resurreccion. I think we are talking here about alive Sage Mode Minato? If not, Minato doesn't really have unlimited chakra. It just regenerates faster. Minato can't spam Hiraishin, it drains too much chakra and the only one that would tire here is Minato.

3. Same as before. Cero reiatsu drain isn't really a great deal to Hollows and Grimmjow isn't stupid to spam Bala/Cero and let Minato dodge it, and Minato still can't spam Hiraishin even in this form. So eventually he gets shot.

1 - Verse Equalized. Minato also has spiritual energy inside him and it does not work if the being is comparable to itself.

2 - As far as I know, the only way Minato with MS is Edo. He has no MS feat alive. And yes, he can spam Hiraishin.

3 - Nope.

1. Reiatsu crush doesn't care about verse equalization.

2. I forgot about that one time he used it against Madara. But he's still shit at senjutsu and can use it for very short time.

3. If he was able to spam non-stop Hiraishin he would've ended many war fights quickly. He didn't had ANY feat of spamming it or dodging plenty attacks at the same time with teleportation.

As far as I know, this "disintegrating via Reiatsu and cia" thing is exclusively because one reiatsu is larger than the other.

Anyone with spiritual energy similar to the user of Aura would resist it, like this case. And this die in 2015.

1 - Nope.

2 - Yes and no.

3 - He does not have enough Kunais for that. And also, would not need. I said he CAN SPAM, not that he will do,he never did this in-character, unless you can quote a filler in Anime, where he ended up with an entire army if I'm not mistaken, because the only one who quoted something about Hiraishin spam was you for some reason.

Minato's chakra is not even close to the amounts of reiatsu that Grimmjow has and chakra overall isn't overwhelming, maybe causing fear to characters like Karin. Reiatsu amounts are far bigger than chakra amounts, that's why it's so overwhelming unlike chakra in Naruto.

It's the same thing. You do not have to perform the same functions, just have the same energy. Reiatsu is literally the pressure you exert with the amount of spiritual energy and in Naruto, there is no such thing. Just the same energy.

MostPowerfull said:
As far as I know, this "disintegrating via Reiatsu and cia" thing is exclusively because one reiatsu is larger than the other.

Anyone with spiritual energy similar to the user of Aura would resist it, like this case. And this die in 2015.
Again, we don't give Resistance via verse equalization. And Reiatsu Crush has been accepted for a while.

@HST

Nope. This only works with beings who do not possess spiritual energy. Minato possesses, but does not waste the same exclusive function of Bleachverse.

Except The meaning is different. Spirit Energy in Bleach is Reiryoku literally translating to Spirit. "Spiritual Energy" in Naruto is Seishin meaning either Spiritual in the sense of the mind. Not literally spirits, it's why it's also translated to Mental Energy in the anime. Two different contexts. Also it works on people who have spirit energy(Aizen evaporated a guys fingers from his reiatsu alone and Genryusai was killing hollows kilometers away and choking Nanao with his Reiatsu)

Same thing, different meanings, for the same energy.. It does not change anything. Both Naruto and Bleach have spiritual energy. Soon, Grimm has no more spiritual energy than Minato since they are equivalent and so, Grimm can not consume him with Reiatsu. .

And compare Aizen with these characters ... God! And yet, it does not work with comparable. This is common consensus and one of the main reasons this wank nonsense is lost in 2015.

MostPowerfull said:
Same thing. It does not change anything. Both Naruto and Bleach have spiritual energy. Soon, Grimm has no more spiritual energy than Minato since they are equivalent and so, Grimm can not consume him with Reiatsu.

And compare Aizen with these characters ... God! And yet, it does not work with comparable. This is common consensus and one of the main reasons this wank nonsense is lost in 2015.!
It's not the same meaning dude...one is "Spirit" as in the Mind or Heart "Having a Strong Spirit". The other is "Spirit" as in the literal Soul, Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Phenomena, etc. They are not the same meaning.

https://japanesedictionary.org/translate-english/spirit

Also verse Equalization is not Completely Equalizing the Characters Energy Reserves....like at all. Grimmjow would regardless equalized or not have more Spirit Energy than Minato has Chakra.

And it's not 2015, it's 2019. The consensus has changed. And again we do not give verse equalization resistances.

Same thing, different meanings. Even so, Chakra is the composition of ghost/souls and jutsus similar that mimic something like this, like Dan.

Nope.

> Nope

Actually it has, it's an ability. Verse equalization doesn't give people powers and resistance. Only allows interaction and what not. For example verse equalization with Saint Seiua Cosmo's is not going to allow the other person to attack at the atomic level as well.

Anyways I'm pretty sure Minato cannot see Grimmjow or anything off the top of my head.

MostPowerfull said:
Same thing, different meanings. Even so, Chakra is the composition of ghost/souls and jutsus similar that mimic something like this, like Dan.

Nope.
No...its not. Saying "Same thing" and "Nope" Ad nauseam isn't an argument. Also no resistance to Soul Manipulation = Reiatsu Crush. You are free to make a CRT.

Yes,it is.Not when resistance comes from someone having such same energy. Repeating the same thing will not change that.

I'll ignore the same old shit and expect new arguments.

I edited my argument.

And repeat the same thing already answered, with new face and same content, will not change anything. I'll just ignore the same thing, to preserve my neurons and not respond Ad Nauseum nonsense.

You didn't answer anything tho. Your exact replies were Strawmanning by trying to say I was saying Grimmjow is as strong as Aizen, "Same Thing", and "Nope". Provide proof that Spirit Energy in Bleach and Spirit/Mental Energy that makes up Chakra is the Same thing please, even though they have 2 different contextual meanings.

The oarr where it does. There was a thread arguing this, go make a thread of your own if you disagree with it.

Reitsu crush is not hapoening until you make people's mind change, point.

My points are still standing and this is not going to change, probably.

I never said that, LOL! I said that you compare Aizen affecting randoms and cia, with Grimm affect Minato is nonsense. Just read with your eyes!

The rest is already answered.

MostPowerfull said:
My points are still standing and this is not going to change, probably.

I never said that, LOL! I said that you compare Aizen affecting randoms and cia, with Grimm affect Minato is nonsense. Just read with your eyes!

The rest is already answered.
You haven't made any points. That's the Problem.

And compare Aizen with these characters ... God

^ So this isn't you then?

Except you didn't answer anything. That's the Problem.

What you think or not, I do not care! This wank does not work on comparable. Point.

You compared Aizen to affect hollows and Nanao (far below him in anything) ... With Grimm affect Minato. Comical!

^^

Do not need to have. You just have to have a comparable spiritual energy and that will not affect you, because resistance comes from how much spiritual energy you have.

Simple and easy to understand!

MostPowerfull said:
What you think or not, I do not care! This wank does not work on comparable. Point.

You compared Aizen to affect hollows and Nanao (far below him in anything) ... With Grimm affect Minato. Comic!

^^
Again what point? There's no point your making.

A. I never said Aizen affected Nanao or Hollows.

B. Aizen evaporated a guys fingers from his reiatsu alone.

C. Genryusai is the one who choked Nanao and killed Hollows with just his reiatsu.

There's more.

Yhwach forcing every civilian in the vinicity to the ground.

Byakuya choking Ganju, Hantaro, and Rukia with his Reiatsu.

Stark was killing hollows by accident simply for being around him.

Characters in Bleach uniformly have resistance to Soul Manipulation for this purpose. Characters in Naruto do not uniformly have this.

Wow lol spiritual energy in Naruto in the manga which is canon which we accept is translated as spiritual energy ƒÿæƒÿæƒÿæ

@hst

Aizen only affected a human. Yamamoto affected randoms and cia. So there is the "etc/cia", so you do not have to repeat all the bullshit.

Yes. But as the verse is equalized, everything that exists in one verse is applied to the other, that is how it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back