• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mihawk vs FGT Ichigo

I know Mihawk doesn't have a 6B key technically but he does have a Higher key which scales him to shanks who is a 6B.

They both have such a similar fighting style that this is too good to pass up.

No reiatsu crush. Battle takes place on the dome on top of Las Noches (so Mihawk can see Ichigo). Otherwise SBA. Speed is NOT equalised.

Mihawk:

Ichigo:

Incon:

Who wins this ?

Why not make this a fun and games thread since with the conditionz put in place pretty sure it makes it impossible to add.

Mihawk (even if you wank him to Yonko level) would be ~ 8.5 teratons AP and 0.57C speed

FGT oneshotted someone scaling to 37+ teratons and ichigo should be 0.24C speed casually

so mihawk is at most 2X faster and AT LEAST 4 times weaker than a character ichigo oneshotted

so ichigo oneshots, and probably resists all of the mihawk slashes (even if you scale mihawk to whitebeard)

idk if mihawk's precog can help him dodge Mugetsu (the shit covers huge AOE,and a guy who can teleport (Aizen) couldn't teleport out of the attack's range)

now,if you wank Mihawk to having future's sight and dura negation (wank him to expert Haki level) he can probably kill ichigo before the latter finishes his mugetsu attack

ichigo vs wanked Mihawk _ ichigo oneshots

ichigo vs EXTREMELY wanked Mihawk _ mihwak dura negates and kills

One could argue that Mihawk is more "skilled", but then again Ichigo is the 15-17 year old kid that matches and beats beings who are hundreds of years old trained in the art of the sword among other powers on top of that. Mihawk would be pretty basic to Ichigo. The only thing that might surprise him is Mihawk's observation haki, but Ichigo has things like Shunpo for speed amps or AOE attacks that can one shot

The Prince of Counters said:
Mihawk is actually one of the most skilled characters on the wiki, he severely outskills Ichigo but that's irrelevant given Ichigo's AoE with Mugetsu and the massive AP advantage. Ichigo stomps badly.
When you compare the skill of people Ichigo fought and beat, it's not so much of a skillgap. You could argue Lieutenant and Captain level shinigami are more skilled than Mihawk. Though like you said it doesn't really matter since Ichigo got this regardless

Jo-Smooth said:
When you compare the skill of people Ichigo fought and beat, it's not so much of a skillgap. You could argue Lieutenant and Captain level shinigami are more skilled than Mihawk. Though like you said it doesn't really matter since Ichigo got this regardless
I disagree, simply saying that a character has millions of years of experience imo is absoultely useless, show dont tell basically. Saying someone is a good swordsman without demonstration means nothing.

Again, show don't tell.

I know that which is why Bleach has rarely shown skill superiority when compared with a lot of verses.

I'm not even confident he's the most skilled in the HST (Idk about bleach, but lesser skilled Naruto characters like Haku have skill feats of causing death with targeted accupucture, among things like kid Itachi hitting bullseye on 7 targets at once, one being outside of his line of fire).

Then you have pure martial arts verses, like Baki, Kenichi, and Hakuto no Ken; with plenty of characters more skilled than him.

DC and Marvel which both have several characters more skilled than him. Fate people, Katanagatari people.

Throw some chinese novel characters in there as well, they're very big on skill.

As someone who's seen most of One Piece (I dropped it in Dressrosa), I find very hard to believe he's number 9 on the entire wiki.

You have a sheer lack of evidence for your claims. There are several feats from Zoro from East Blue there for him to be at that spot. Baki and Kenichi scales to the top 2, Ken is mostly haxxed, DC and Marvel are above him, Fate people as well. Argument from Disbelief isn't a valid argument, and that's what your argument is based upon.

R/ thread

Assuming Prince linked the latest thread, Mihawk was covered in a previous thread. That said, his placement at 9 means nothing when that list is specifically 1 character per verse so pretty much all of Baki, Rakudai, Marvel DC, Fate etc push him way way waaaay down on most skilled in the wiki.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

Regarding Bleach's levels of skill.

I mean he is skilled in that yeah, I am sure no one else in his verse can throw out getsugas like him. He can even do a getsuga clad sword swing. Just like how on one else in the series is as skilled as Naruto using a rasengan. He has got to the point he can easily throw out 1 handed rasenshurikens in an instant.

Back