• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She-Hulk finds out about a real life article stating that the actor for Zoro got paid a lot more for his role in the One Piece live action series than her actress was paid for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law. Feeling a little slighted by this, she breaks out of her show on Disney+, and makes her way to Netflix to confront Zoro himself in the show.

Yup, this is happening. A battle between a character from one of the most popular shows out now and one from one the lowest rated MCU projects.

Fight Location: The Baratie [One Piece (Netflix)]

Starting Distance Between Our Combatants: 5 meters

Speed is equalized.

The Guy with the Green Hair - 0
The Girl with the Green Hair - 0
Mihawk Beats Both of Them (Incon) - 0

Honestly speed doesn't even need to be equalized as both are around baseline Supersonic speeds with Zoro scaling from Luffy's 389m/s while She-Hulk scales from baseline 377m/s

Zoro scales from 0.0667 Tons of TNT
She-Hulk scales from 0.0163655 Tons of TNT

Zoro scales to Baseline Class K LS while She-Hulk upscales Class 5 LS

So it looks like Zoro has an AP and LS advantage? Dang.

How do you think Zoro would deal with the Thunderclap assuming it comes to that?

Zoro so far hasn't encountered anything like She-Hulks thunderclaps so I can't be certain about what he'd do when confronted with it though Zoro can take extreme amounts of punishment that so I doubt just using thunderclaps will put him down

I don't think so, like Zoro is literally better than her in every way possible in stats, and she can't keep spamming Thunderclaps forever

I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe this matchup would be better made after Shulkie's show... gets a Season 2. Maybe after that she'd have more she could use to go up against Zoro.

I really hope that her show doesn't get a 2nd season
yeah, not much can be argued here, its a skillstomp 100% in Zoro's favour.

Back