• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For some reason Thor, Hela and Odin were all rated as High Hypersonic due to Spino calcing Hela dodging Thors lightning, however they are now back to Supersonic. However I feel we may have missed out an important feat from Hela that would make her MHS+ or put her at least Mach 900+.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikgrdea95f0

11:09 We can see Hela blocking a point blank lightning strike from Thor.

11:54 - 11:57 Hela once again blocks multiple lightning strikes from Thor.

12:10 Hela dodges a point blank lightning strike from Thor again.

So depending on whatever result anybody calcs it at, it would end up being MHS at least anyway.

Now onto 6-C Base Thor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8o0E2TA5ok

6:04 As always Kyle provides us with some good knowledge about science and fiction, and from his own calculations he tells us that if Mjolnir was forged in the heart of a red giant (and he takes this statement literally like we do) then destroying Thor's Hammer would result in the Tsar Bomba's being released every Nanosecond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHJHLmndkn0

00:51 - 00:52 This is the timeframe that Thor's Hammer is destroyed in.

So basically in one second 5.0e16 tons of TNT were released or 50 Petatons. High 6-A.

But obviously Thor didn't tank all this by himself.

[we have a page on the wiki that allows us to work out the durability of a person tanking an explosion from a considerable distance]. I will assume a distance of 15 metres (could be less or more but I'm waiting on a more experienced calcer to help me out with this).

We already know that Chris Hemsworth is 190cm, and celeb page tells me he weighs 91 kg. putting this info into calc gives us a surface area of 2.193 m^2.

I = (5.0e16)/4¤Ç((15m)^2) = 1.76838826e13 Tons of TNT per m^2.

1.76838826e13 x 2.193 = 3.87807545e13 Tons of TNT or 38.7807545 Teratons. That would be the durability of Thor. Obviously this scales to Hulk, Malekith and other characters that can harm Thor.

Know I know what some of you might say: Outlier (Not really since it's consistent with even base Thor being able to match Hela in both the Bifront and Throne rooms, even if he was eventually overpowered)!! This would make Base Thor More powerful than Surtur who's feat of destroying Asgard is only High 6-C. However you could say that the High 6-C/High 6-B were both wrong since they scaled the size of Asgard repeatedly from Hela perspective. This is wrong because as we know perspectives from cinematic angles can be horrible, so it would be best and make more sense to just scale the size of Asgard from the size of the mountains. Even smaller mountain ranges like the southern alps would have a lenght of 600km, however it might be best to scale just from the height of the mountains using the minimum mountain height we have on this wiki.

So yeah, Thor, Hela and Hulk should all have Massively Hypersonic attack speed, and The former should be 6-B.

Hyped for Infinity War. I'm going to see it on Saturday; this "5-A MCU" sure sounds interesting.

100% with you there bro

5-A unsurprisingly comes from Thanos moon feat which isn't really a spoiler since it's in the trailers

BMWFanboy said:
SPOILER ALERT

Thor withstood the power of a star while unawakened in Infinity War.
I believe we consider Thor post-Ragnarok awakened Thor.

So yes, Thor can now withstand the power of a neutron star... even though he was dying. And now he can teleport. And he also was able to badly damage Thanos, a feat not even a boosted Iron Man was able to (best Iron Man could do was get a drop of blood from Thanos cheek). Strange was also unable to hold down Thanos, without using the Time Gem. So scaling from Hulk (that was so badly beaten by Thanos that he didn't want to come back and fight Cull Obsidian) we can possibly put Thor at 5-A or 5-B, I don't know.

Js250476 said:
100% with you there bro
5-A unsurprisingly comes from Thanos moon feat which isn't really a spoiler since it's in the trailers
Wait i thought that calc was rejected since it didnt note the time Thanos took to do the feat.

Base Thor took on the full power of a Neutron Star. Thor with the help of others was previously stomped by Thanos, once he gets the Stormbreaker he pushes back Thanos's blast (which contained the power of all 6 infinity stones) and proceeds to pierce through his armor and his skin, even Base Thanos with only the power gem was casually playing around and tanking Hulk's punches.

RinkakuKagune said:
11:09 We can see Hela blocking a point blank lightning strike from Thor.
Hela didn't react to lightning. Thor reacted to Hela's movement and swung his arm before a necroblade came at him. It's why there's a brief flash from the lightning flowing around his arm.

11:54 - 11:57 Hela once again blocks multiple lightning strikes from Thor.

She was reacting to his sword.

12:10 Hela dodges a point blank lightning strike from Thor again.

Thor's spinning attack @12.09 visibly hit her head (you can see lightning flowing down her body) and her backflip was the result of dodging Thor's jabbing his sword at her. The lightning came after when she was already midflip.

I'm all for MHS MCU and redeeming Thor from being Slowdinson but this is a really big no for me.

UMXYsmir said:
Base Thor took on the full power of a Neutron Star. Thor with the help of others was previously stomped by Thanos, once he gets the Stormbreaker he pushes back Thanos's blast (which contained the power of all 6 infinity stones) and proceeds to pierce through his armor and his skin, even Base Thanos with only the power gem was casually playing around and tanking Hulk's punches.
Remember that the visual cue for the Stone power being used is them glowing. Thanos didn't use any of the power stone abilities to amp his strength while he was beating down the Hulk. This same Hulk was unable to even scratch Thanos (durability) while Stark was able to get a drop of blood and then Thor pierces his entire chest with that being the only time Thanos used the power of the gauntlet to counter an attack and that attack still hitting him. Thanos is at least Island Level, Stormbreaker seems to be on a similar level to the Infinity Gauntlet (although you could argue that Thanos wasn't taking Thor seriously when blasting him).

Problem is you if look closely the MHS+ deosn't hold up.

11:09 Hands are already in position before Thor shoots lightning.

11:54 Same thing.

12:10 Already out of the way before Thor shoots lightning.

So none of these are valid examples.

We can always see Hela's movements. We can't follow the lightnings movements. The lightning appears to be travelling MANY times faster then Helo and Thor.

The Durability feat is an outlier and seems to be based on a HIGHLY questionable method. And we weren't shown the working that got the figure form the video.

Also the neutrons take 8 minutes on average to decay. And the degenreousy pressure would lanuch them of a adleast relativistic speed. It creates huge isssues.

One could argue, quite realistically after the scaling from infinity war is inputted. That Hela, didn't need to dodge because she could tank it. She has minium large planet level striking AP.

^That's too low. The moon 5A moon feat was just a casual use of one or two stones. All six stones are universe level which is what Thor powered through. P:S having said that, Hela and Sutur should be upgraded to at least 6-A.

He turned to ash half the population of the universe. It's haxx with universal range.

Trillions was mentioned, so take some number around that range and make a speculative calculation with it.

trillions is a hilariously small population number for a single race contained within a small portion of a galaxy.

It's been said that writers have no sense of scale, but it's either lowballing it or coming up with some stupidly high number.

Its also worth pointing out Thanos only wants half the population gone. Its possible the stones could do sig more damage especially since all half took was one snap.

I stand by 3-A less someone has proof its lower.

I think it should go the other way around. Prove that it's 3-A, and only then can it be 3-A.

How do you know that I was the one that's incorrect? You need to prove that the gauntlet is in fact, universal in AP with the complete stones, as you made the claim for that.

I'm just citing what was said and what happened dude. He could wipe out half the universe with a snap of his fingers, and then he did. Don't over think this.

Back