• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, why hasn't Hela's profile been updated with all the infinity war scaling? Shouldn't she be small country AP minimum? And low scale class p lifting strength? And Country level durability?!

7th Ki'oon said:
Also, why hasn't Hela's profile been updated with all the infinity war scaling? Shouldn't she be small country AP minimum? And low scale class p lifting strength? And Country level durability?!
Where are you getting small country from? I've only heard 6-A

Dr.Fix said:
7th Ki'oon said:
Where are you getting small country from? I've only heard 6-A
Her profile hasn't been touched since January, before infinity war and especially before her crushing the hammer mjolnir wasn't an outlier or a meaningful calculable feet.

The Everlasting said:
Thor spends two years searching for the Infinity Stones, can't find a single one.

Thanos spends less than a day searching for the Infinity Stones, finds all of them.
Thor already know where four of the stones were. I don't think he knew that the Time Stone was with Strange and he definitely didn't know where the Soul Stone is.

Gemmysaur said:
That said, maybe we can agree to disagree and just put Thor at "At least 1052 years old, possibly around 1500".
So, would this be an acceptable solution?

The events of Ragnarok take place in the following order

Escape from Musphelheim- September 5th, 2017

Hulk vs Thor- September 6th (Day 26 for Loki on Sakaar)

Heimdall takes Asgardians to refuge- September 7th

Escape from Sakaar, destruction of Asgard- September 8th (Day 28 on Sakaar)

Attack on the Statesman- May 2018

@7th Ki'oon There's already another thread discussing that Infinity War Thor (pre-Stormbreaker) is not any stronger than Ragnarok Thor, therefore scaling Hela and others, that they should all be 6-A. Here. Please do not derail this thread.

@Antvasima I think that is an acceptable solution, yes.

Problem is, the framing doesn't suggest that. What it does is that the statesmen was intercepted before it got to earth. Otherwise why wouldn't Thor already be on earth after 7 months?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@7th Ki'oon There's already another thread discussing that Infinity War Thor (pre-Stormbreaker) is not any stronger than Ragnarok Thor, therefore scaling Hela and others, that they should all be 6-A. Here. Please do not derail this thread.
@Antvasima I think that is an acceptable solution, yes.
This was never about trying revise content, but to update, what should already be updated.

For the Energy required to wipe out half the universe's populaiton.

If I use the 300 mega joule per person figure used earlier. And if we decide that the typical galaxy has a poulation of 100,000 earth like planets. And that the universe has ~200 billion galaxies.

Then wiping out half the population gives us an energy of

3E8*1E4*7.5E9*2E11*.5=2.25E34J or 5.38 Yotta tons.

Low-end Large planet level.

For the number of planets in a galaxy with life, we use the Drake equation.

Each galaxy only has 10,000 planets with life.

It's still Large Planet Level, which Thanos is already rated as. Your assumption for galaxies went from 200 billion to 2 trillion, and number of life bearing planets from 100,000 to 10,000. The end result doesn't change, just how you get it does.

Back