• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, but that's with equipment, not for his, well, actual senses. Though this applies to all of the FOXHOUND 2005 characters too.

I mean, doing it by speed is still doing it, or maybe that just falls under acrobatics?

To be fair, Sharingan users are a prominent example of characters with pretty damn good Analytical prediction (borderline precognition because their eyes actually allow them to see an Image of the opponent's upcoming attacks, plus their eyes allow them to keep track of objects that can move much faster than them, recognize and copy attack patterns, and breakdown/copy fighting styles and techniques, and much more). Many characters keep up with Sharingan users, and even kick their asses handily on occasion, without having any overwhelming stat advantage, yet we don't award these characters resistance to Analytical prediction.

I'm not sure if the same applies here tbh, but I just thought I'd bring it up.

Many characters keep up with Sharingan users, and even kick their asses handily on occasion, without having any overwhelming stat advantage, yet we don't award these characters resistance to Analytical prediction.

That's on them I guess.
As said above, there's actual canonical precedence (Vamp and Raiden) in play here and Gray Fox's very own desperation on being unable to do **** all to win.
Edit: You're not who I thought you were oops. Well my point remains.

Last edited:
He may have it from scaling off the FROG's, who can stick to surfaces using van der Waals force. But I have no idea if Raiden has the tech built in, never looked into that because I never thought it'd be important nor did I think to do that.

If scaling raidens resistances to the snakes works, I’ll concede that they can have that resistance

what about stuff like TMOF's regen? Are y'all ok with that?
I'm fine with it as long as it's just a possibly or likely. It's kinda vague, but there's a very real possibility of it being exactly that.

At least Mid-Low, likely Mid-High (Reasoning).

Would likely be best.

the whole being imbedded with bullets and launching them back out. Pretty sure bullet wounds are like mid-low.

Has man on fire been shown to be able to teleport
He sorta just pops up from out of nowhere, and since we know he parasites Mantis for his powers and that Mantis has teleportation, it's possible if not likely that he can also do it

Has man on fire been shown to be able to teleport
No, but he can via Mantis, though when he teleports through Mantis it looks different then what was portrayed in that scene.

Actually, I think I may know a way to test if he really can regenerate 100% from vapor but i wont be able to check till tomorrow.

You need someone to be stunned to use it, so kinda? He can't just throw it at someone for an easy win, but if someone has regen or something he can just knock them out and then Fulton them.

How combat applicable would big boss and venoms bfr be
Wormhole would be applicable, all he needs is to stun someone for like 5 seconds tops, then he can BFR for over 4000km instantly.

Normal Fulton is kinda easy to get out of though if you can survive the fall or rip the cords (TMOF literally does this if you fulton him).

To be fair, if someone's an unkillable threat, in-character BB would have some second thoughts about sending them to Mother Base.

To be fair, if someone's an unkillable threat, in-character BB would have some second thoughts about sending them to Mother Base.
>tries to fulton TMOF, an unkillable threat. (Ocelot is like cool, Kaz is like what the **** why and expresses it's a good thing he DID escape the fulton).

I don't even know how true that is, at the very least Venom doesn't give a ****.

True, but he might have believed it would stay down for enough to just dump him in a box of water.

Yeah it was a pretty stupid move all things considered wasn't it.

the normal ones along with the profile and new profiles is fine

controveral ones only man on fire, vamp and armstrong cuz for armstrong i think possible or likely is better due to the iffiness of it. Vamp's healing is reliant on nanomachines so idk much. Man on fire is weird and i think it would only apply if he gets hit by water or smth? I'm not sure on that.

I mean, water is simply the means by which he's vaporized in this instance, there'd be no reason to limit his regen to when he gets hit by water

Yeah I think a likely would fit here, the scream could imply he's being vaporized, but it could also just imply he got hurt and the Third Child teleported him away.

I'm gonna check in a bit (got back from my shift a few minutes ago), I know of a way to confirm if he actually does regen or not. (That or the alternative is a pretty big Mantis buff in regards to a specific ability).

He gets vaporized. just played through Voices and tested some shit out.

I took out Mantis out and then when he was in his fetal position I called in rain, the rain turned him into steam much like in the cutscene, but in this instance, we can see it happen up close, literally next to him, even when not ablaze and while Mantis is out of commission and he simply just proceeds to scream while he becomes vapor. And Mantis couldn't do shit here as he was gone (Plus the way TMOF teleports is clearly different, both it and Mantis' teleport is accompanied by a little sfx, which is absent in both the gameplay vaporization and the cutscene vaporization).

That or Mantis can like, resurrect and heal people from essentially nothing and he'd have Healing and Resurrection as a ability.

Back