• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo's speed

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Due to how stupidly above Pikachu he is, and how high MHS Pikachu is, maybe he should be MHS+? Applies to Mew.

Is Mewtwo that far above Pikachu in all stats, or is he just that much stronger powerwise?

Idk. The difference between mach 700 and mach 1000 is rather big.

Pikachu's Mach 808. And disregarding game mechanics, Pikachu is a rodent compared to Mewtwo. And yes. I know Pikachu is a rodent.

Huh.

Pikachu's Speed = Mach 695

Idk, since I'm not as invested in this verse and its many canons, but yeah. Idk.

Though, Mewtwo is legendary, maybe something like this?

At least MHS, likely MHS+ (vastly superior to Pikachu)

I agree with Aiden, the gap is too big. The calc used for Pikachu's speed is mach 695, as Gemmysaur pointed out.

The gap is less than 2x. The gap between Frieza's forms and the entirety of tier 4 DB is bigger gaps with tier jumps when it comes to powerscaling.

Obviously, not that I have a problem with that. It's just the only example I could think of considering how I had to tell someone why Frieza was star level.

The onlt time I remember a level jump in speed was for My Hero Academia, were the gap between tje calc and Mach 25 was x1.1095

The real cal howard said:
That...doesn't make sense to me.
Well the wiki doesn't tier jump arbirtrarily without explciit calc from what I have seen, no matter how faster the other character is.

I have done a calculation for Mewtwo's AP and speed in my blog. Not sure if Pokken is canon to the main Pokemon univere though.

Aside from that, if someone can find a pokemon calc from the anime where it yields Massively Hypersonic+ results for speed (preferably from a legendary), we can scale that to Mewtwo or something.

Yes they are. Still, if there are any higher speed feats from the anime/game that reach MHS+, we can use that for Mewtwo.

Edit: Shouldn't Mewtwo be faster than Shaymin, who is rated MHS+ for speed?

Isn't Mega Mewtwo already rated higher than regular Mewtwo accordig to its profile or something in terms of speed?

Mega Mewtwo is rated Sub-Relativistic.

Back