• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lighting rat and evolution fox profile revision (Pichu and Eevee profile revision)

koopa3144

He/Him
So I was gonna also include Mew and Mewtwo but I know that a CRT with them is gonna take a while to conclude so I'm gonna make a separate one for them later but for now here's Eevee's and Pichu's profile revisions.

Pichu

Old Profile

New Profile

Eevee

Old profile

New profile

That's all I guess-

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
We really need to put our hands on these speed feats omg

The profiles look fine overall, there's that LS and intelligence stuff we were talking about in the other thread to handle but that's little stuff.
I believe Double Team should be Afterimage Creation, rather than illusions, even the most recent description mention how it is a product of sheer speed.
Eevee should have immunity to ghost-type moves.
I don't remember what we did for stamina, but with the default description it should be Athletic/Peak Human.
Also, I believe we purged TCG moves, right?
Espeon's forcefield null and Sylveon's absorption need to be bolded.
Eevee should have Small Size type 1 and the Eeveelutions type 0.

The rest should be fine, good job as usual.

If I'm being completely honest, I'm really not a fan of these threads trying to address these individual profiles in this manner. It makes the whole thing disjointed, and more importantly, I had plans to create my own version of Ayewale's revision thread to jumpstart things again - with some things I found that could prove especially important scaling-wise.

I have applied the suggested changes to the blogs.
Also, I believe we purged TCG moves, right?
Idk how we treat TCG stuff rn. I don't recall TCG stuff being mentioned in Ayewale's CRT but I can't recall if we had any standard on it beforehand.
If I'm being completely honest, I'm really not a fan of these threads trying to address these individual profiles in this manner. It makes the whole thing disjointed, and more importantly, I had plans to create my own version of Ayewale's revision thread to jumpstart things again - with some things I found that could prove especially important scaling-wise.
That's understandable, this'll be the last profile revision I'll make till then.

Idk how we treat TCG stuff rn. I don't recall TCG stuff being mentioned in Ayewale's CRT but I can't recall if we had any standard on it beforehand.
They were thrown into the hodgepodge justified by some old TCG-inspired manga and I remember some blatant game mechanics being smuggled and applied as real abilities to some profiles.
Anyway, with our current policy of main games-only the cards have no place anymore.

The profiles so far seem good, jusy yeet the LS for the time being like the other files. Also, all Eeveelutions have small size type 0, none of them is taller than 1 m while still surpassing 50 cm,

Little misunderstanding, the type has to be 0 and should be given to each of them, not just those that are 1 m tall.
Type 0 ranges between 1m and 50 cm, and all of 'em are between 1 m and 80 cm.

Back