• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mew and Mewtwo and everyone who scales to them upgrade

Mew stomped a trained Virizion with no effort

"Possibly 3C to High 3A" should be added to its base form, along with Base Mewtwo and other pokemon

This should be fine so long as it’s consistent
Mew was seen as an endgoal boss for Goh for pretty much the entirety of his existence

when he finally fights it with several other people they all get completely bodied simultaneously

This includes

The aformentioned Virizion
Rapid strike and Single Strike Urshifu at the same time
8 fossils
dozens of other trained Pokemon (Trained Pokemon in the games can potentially surpass the Creation Trio's avatars as seen by literally every Gen 8 gym leader we have on this page, which is probably a NLF but my point being is that trained pokemon can become exponentially stronger simply by having a trainer)

All of these guys were buffed by light screen on 2 occasions. The first time, Mew's Shadow Ball (i think)clashed against 5 other attacks from other pokemon, tore through them immediately, tore through light screen, and 1 shot everything
second time, Mew's overheat (i think) was completely unaffected by Hydro Pump from Azumarill, then tore through Light Screen

On top of all this, Mew is visibly ******* around and laughing its ass off

seems pretty consistent to me

Last edited:
1*aea9oQM98PNqHqojHzOhXg.png

I don't think this applies anymore, unless we make anime profiles for them.
why would it be treated as any different?

there's nothing to suggest that this Mew is particularly OP for any reason

like yes they do have scaling but their scaling chains are 1. wonky to begin with, and 2. don't interact with each other as we've never seen these legendary pokemon fight each other ever

except in this 1 clip

Back