• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mew scaling upgrade

Pretty simple

Episode 138 from journeys

Time stamp 00:48

As we can see, Mew stomped a Virizion

That should be enough to make Mew 3-C likely high 3-A without the need of using transformations

It may affect other scaligs that uses mew but It's not the focous of this CRT

I also had seen CRT in the past to add duplication for mew thanks to this

IDK what happened to ait trough

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

that'd make him "possibly 3-C to high 3-A" since that's what virizon scales to, so would probably still have the transformations so he has a full way of scaling to it

Yeah there's a whole thread about splitting the canon (I'd link it but I cant find it).
well, this would still upgrade anime mew so still valid (will be a hell for pokemon separating anime from the games, this also would mean the need to separate for the manga as well... damn, I hope It's not accepted)

well, this would still upgrade anime mew so still valid (will be a hell for pokemon separating anime from the games, this also would mean the need to separate for the manga as well... damn, I hope It's not accepted)
It's already been accepted btw. the thread is for finding out the new scaling.

Back