• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mettaton discovers where mad milk comes from

Please.... read the coments, basically scoutty wouldn't die by having his soul broken
How I mean you specifically said this was before the contract Medic made, and when Scunt lacks the resistance most people from what I recall say they technically get one shotted instantly. It becomes even more so worse when Scout just gets barrage by the Danmaku anyways, which is far stronger then him, thus really can't damage Meta or hell do so in time to put the Mad Milk to use.

Actually seeing we are dealing with UnderTale: a verse with the degree in Magic, nobody in their Grandma's have at least tried to have a bout where TF2's own magic listing are ever used, at the very least a limiting proportion of them rather then the whole thing.

Please tell me we're not gonna do the Undertale/Deltarune soul manip doesn't one-shot discussion again
Oh shit that was thing? (Been a while since anything UT or hell even Delta related stuff my bad) Its just that's what I've been told in the past when I dealt with another, I'm glad this seems not being the case anymore then. Still, it seems like a vital part to attack at and Scout is a bit of a disadvantage here.

How I mean you specifically said this was before the contract Medic made, and when Scunt lacks the resistance most people from what I recall say they technically get one shotted instantly. It becomes even more so worse when Scout just gets barrage by the Danmaku anyways, which is far stronger then him, thus really can't damage Meta or hell do so in time to put the Mad Milk to use.

Actually seeing we are dealing with UnderTale: a verse with the degree in Magic, nobody in their Grandma's have at least tried to have a bout where TF2's own magic listing are ever used, at the very least a limiting proportion of them rather then the whole thing.
READ THE COMENTS!! THERE WAS A HOLE ASS DISCUSSION ABOUT IT ALREAD MAMAN!!

READ THE COMENTS!! THERE WAS A HOLE ASS DISCUSSION ABOUT IT ALREAD MAMAN!!
Jesus cool yourself, but this time around given an IRL situation amongst other stuff right now it's just ******* huge lad, I currently don't always have time to read ALL of it I mean I asked for a quick recap and one already stated some fist of the north star treatment which THANK YOU I now know it seemingly wasn't always the case thankfully, but I still don't see as much fairness here. So much for the long hourly break, and one STILL gives me the J. Jonah Jameson attitude, not cool man, sheesh.

Jesus cool yourself, but this time around given an IRL situation amongst other stuff right now it's just ******* huge lad, I currently don't always have time to read ALL of it I mean I asked for a quick recap and one already stated some fist of the north star treatment which THANK YOU I now know it seemingly wasn't always the case thankfully, but I still don't see as much fairness here. So much for the long hourly break, and one STILL gives me the J. Jonah Jameson attitude, not cool man, sheesh.
Thee resume is "Scoutty basically don't die by having his soul destroyed and get's his second key AP"

Thee resume is "Scoutty basically don't die by having his soul destroyed and get's his second key AP"
OK cool I'll leave it like that you know. But seeing how it's going currently I don't know man: Depends on who makes the first move with what weapon and who starts with what, I will say Scout even with his Parkour may still have a problem dodging projectiles from various directions, the guy has survived extremely fatal situations so maybe he'll pull through long enough, and again if we counted some other inventory he can at least somewhat try to stun Meta?

Unless all else somehow fails then sorry Scout you may have another lost in your roster. Seriously though I barely see anybody give the Magic list a try!

I want to add that I am on the side which doesn't think that Scout having his soul broken would allow him to get his second key AP. The only proof of this being the case is a side-comment of Medic of saying that his team literally does not have any souls when another character questioned what they had against a supposedly superior team which allowed them to win against them - which could have just served as a joke in-comic and the TF2's cast having better AP in their second key because they have been fighting a shit-ton of robots that allowed them to grow stronger.

And just to get this concluded

Fabulous Robot FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Grace has been over for a while now, I'll be adding this

End of story

Scout ended up on the ground, thousands projectiles having battered his body. In front of him the superstar stood, a chainsaw in his hands as he approached the downed mercenary, ready to cut down this human filth from the world. Before he could do so, Alphys quickly stopped him, pushing him away from Scout.

"I'M SORRY, HE'S USUALLY NOT LIKE THIS!" she said.
"Wait, he?" asked Jeremy.

"Uh, yeah. What's wrong?".
"NOOOOOO!".

{Sorry if it's short, I can't think of anything too long}

Back