• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Bat’s stat amp is... weird.

His “Stat amp” seems to fit for RPL and stat amp at the same time, so i’m honestly unsure as to which one it’s supposed to be.

I’m suggesting we list it as both, because it genuinely fits the requirements for both. That’s all I’m here to suggest, and i’m ok with it being denied because i’m personally very unsure of it.

Reactive Power Level involves a character growing permanently stronger over the course of combat.
Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit fits the description of Rage Power more.

User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. through anger, rage, hatred, and vengeance
Simply replace anger with his resolve to continue fighting.
  • Application may be uncontrollable
  • May be limited by the amount of anger they can harness.
The databook also states that Fighting Spirit is based around anger.

So the justification for stat amp we use right now just isn’t right? Does he just get angrier when he gets hit and that equates to his strength?

I don't think he gets angry when he fights tbh, at best he just gets annoyed. Also angry or annoyed is kind of Metal Bat's default emotion

Reactive Power Level involves a character growing permanently stronger over the course of combat.
Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit fits the description of Rage Power more.

Simply replace anger with his resolve to continue fighting.

The databook also states that Fighting Spirit is based around anger.
"When his anger reaches maxium, his striking power increases to infinity". Tier 0 Metal Bat?

Simply modifying the justification text for statistics amplification seems best. Reactive power level includes growing permanently stronger, as Nullflowerblush said.

So we just need modify the reasoning on Metal Bat's profile. Anything else anyone wants to bring up? If not then someone can add that and close this thread.

Yes, feel free to make the accepted changes, and then tell us here. After that, I can close this thread.

Back