• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
My Hero Academia VS One Punch Man

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 8-A
• Joint Training Arc Dynamight is used
• Howitzer Impact is restricted
• Bakugo: 711.97 Tons, higher with Howitzer Impact
• Metal Bat: 776.75 Tons
images

Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight:

Metal Bat: 7 (@TheRustyOne, @Phoenks, @Tural2004, @Mariogoods, @ssgengar, @Raiden38, @TauanVictor)

Saitama clapped them both:

images

images

Last edited:
Metal Bat already has AP advantage, and can get considerably stronger and more durbale to the point that he can no-sell hits and one-shot people superior to his base. I'm going with him

"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

Metal Bat's growth cannot be restricted since it's involuntary and he has no way of restricting it. This is per our rules.

As such he can continue to grow until he one shots, tanks, and speed blitz as well. Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit is weird and seems to rely on the person he's fighting. Considering he grew far faster against Sage Centipede than he did against Human Garou.

But he can quickly get to one shot levels regardless, as shown with Senior Centipede and Human Garou.

I did notice that Metal Bat doesn't have resistance to heat so Bakugo's attacks will still burn him. But it's not like that's severe damage. Also, Bakugo isn't going for the kill. He's going to want to knock him out, which could be troublesome against Metal Bat. Metal Bat isn't really all that skilled and lacks range or flight like Bakugo has.

But has the willpower to just charge through anything, and he's been shown to jump really high. His bat can also be used to block attacks and Bakugo can't get rid of it.

TLDR: Can Bakugo take out Metal Bat at range before he grows strong enough to one shot and blitz him? I'm very unsure of that.

Right now I'll vote for Metal Bat, I can't see him being knocked out here.

Yeah no, Metal Bat can jump extremely high and has good air-mobility. Bakugo's fire/explosives will probably due some damage due to the heat, but willpower in OPM is pretty broken in that it allows you to overcome things like that. And Metal Bat has among the best willpower in the verse.

He'd just become way too strong for Bakugo and end up beating him around, even if he was in the air.

I'd give it to him Low-Mid dif.

Back