• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm leaning towards Metal Bat for high difficult as it would seem like MCU Thanos will have the upper hand at the beginning due to combat mastery plus Metal Bat weakness of him just bashing with his bat, so that won't help him against a skilled h2h with the same speed MHS. However, after Metal Bat gets a good beating then Metal Bat will be 7-B with MHS+, which will be a game changer imo.

AbcMac23 said:
I'm leaning towards Metal Bat for high difficult as it would seem like MCU Thanos will have the upper hand at the beginning due to combat mastery plus Metal Bat weakness of him just bashing with his bat, so that won't help him against a skilled h2h with the same speed MHS. However, after Metal Bat gets a good beating then Metal Bat will be 7-B with MHS+, which will be a game changer imo.
If Thanos hits him with his sword he gets one shotted you know that

Oh MCU Thanos with his sword will win this battle. I'm assuming this is Thanos w/o his sword since that makes him a bit higher in 7-B.

I feel like it's kinda unfair to give MCU Thanos his sword since I doubt Metal Bat's bat can handle the sword. Imo, MCU Thanos with sword will destroy Metal Bat's bat and in the series that's his main arsenal ofc he can deal damage without it but it's a big factor in his attack. So that'll be terrible for Metal Bat.

Metal Bat actually gets stronger whenever he gets damage so I'm thinking that throughout the battle he'll reach to 7-B via fighting spirit. Both seem similar regarding to their stats but I didn't check the AP difference tho.

I assume near baseline since High 7-C justification is scaling from the deep sea king, who is stronger than a very high town level attack.

Thanos fodderized a guy who casually did a 9 megaton attack, and Thanos was unharmed by it

Pretty there's some scaling to Metal Bat's AP. Although I'm not knowledgable on OPM so I'm not sure

The real question is is this Thanos w/ or w/o his sword? If we give Thanos his sword then he takes this mid dif assuming Metal Bat goes up high via fighting spirit

Metal Bat has survived against Carnage Kabuto who is 7-B

Yeah, I was about to bring up the simulation with Metal Bat vs Carnage Kabuto. But didn't Metal Bat at the end lost to Carnage right? I gotta check the information again.

He was forced out because the simulation said he was too hurt to continue or something like that.

But obviously due to Metal Bat's powers he could have kept going

I'm not too sure about the limit of his "fighting spirit" but I believe Metal Bat can take this high difficult tho as he will be able to continue. I messed up and wrote MHS+ it was suppose to be Metal Bat speed being faster than MHS but not MHS+. I think the unequal speed will help Metal Bat.

That means metal bat must've survived being hit by 39<<< Megaton attacks

For comparison Thanos is 14 Megatons or something like that

Metal Bat started at High 7-C against Carnage Kabuto

At the beginning of the fight I'm seeing Thanos giving Metal Bat a good beating due to Thanos' strength and combat mastery but I'm not sure if it'll be enough to knock Metal Bat out

AbcMac23 said:
At the beginning of the fight I'm seeing Thanos giving Metal Bat a good beating due to Thanos' strength and combat mastery but I'm not sure if it'll be enough to knock Metal Bat out
Thanos is known to give him enough hits to knock out city level characters

Assuming that if Metal Bat's fighting spirit can't handle it then for sure it'll knock him out but idk the limit to his fighting spirit.

Limit to his fighting spirit is far higher than 39 megatons thats for sure

Huh. Thanos has a massive power advantage to the point that a single glancing blow would kill him. He's also experienced in dealing with highly agile and maneuverable opponents as well as those who take advantage of range. Metal Bat's speed advantage would mean that he has would have a significant edge in maneuverability and could dodge most of his opponent's attacks. He could even feasibly close the power gap with his Fighting Spirit and be able to harm or kill Thanos.

Personally, I see Thanos managing to land a hit before this happens. Metal Bat's pretty rash and wouldn't really be aware of how precarious a situation he's in with Thanos. HE definitely isn't going to start keeping his distance against an unknown opponent (despite that being the cautious thing to do).

Thanos should take this.

Planck69 said:
Huh. Thanos has a massive power advantage to the point that a single glancing blow would kill him. He's also experienced in dealing with highly agile and maneuverable opponents as well as those who take advantage of range. Metal Bat's speed advantage would mean that he has would have a significant edge in maneuverability and could dodge most of his opponent's attacks. He could even feasibly close the power gap with his Fighting Spirit and be able to harm or kill Thanos.
Personally, I see Thanos managing to land a hit before this happens. Metal Bat's pretty rash and wouldn't really be aware of how precarious a situation he's in with Thanos. HE definitely isn't going to start keeping his distance against an unknown opponent (despite that being the cautious thing to do).

Thanos should take this.
Metal Bat survived against Carnage Kabuto tho

Phoenks said:
Metal Bat survived against Carnage Kabuto tho
Either he was amped by Fighting Spirit, has City level durability in base, has an immortality or regen that I'm not aware of or it was just plain PIS. You're not surviving an attack that's over 300 times stronger than you with willpower or stamina alone.

Back