• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk maybe he should have city level durability, but if he could survive against that then he should be able to survive against Thanos for a bit..

If i put Metal Bat at 7-B and equalize speed along with giving Thanos his helicopter blade would u think that to be a better match?

Phoenks said:
Idk maybe he should have city level durability, but if he could survive against that then he should be able to survive against Thanos for a bit..
If i put Metal Bat at 7-B and equalize speed along with giving Thanos his helicopter blade would u think that to be a better match?
That seemed like a moment of inconsistency to be honest. I doubt that base Metal Bat is that much of a stonewall.

I mean, if you want. Granted if you did that then Thanos would have very little chance to feasibly win.This fight isn't really a stomp since all it takes is caution for him to have the edge.

I just don't think that Metal Bat is dying from one hit from Thanos

Phoenks said:
I just don't think that Metal Bat is dying from one hit from Thanos
That's sorta what happens when baseline durability clashes with AP 2 whole tiers above that.

Thanos with his helicopter blade, imo, will destroy Metal Bat's bat. But then again idk what's the bat made out of.

Planck69 said:
That's sorta what happens when baseline durability clashes with AP 2 whole tiers above that.
Metal Bat survived. But Metal Bat also implied that Death was only a flesh wound to him, whatever that means.

ElixirBlue said:
Metal Bat survived. But Metal Bat also implied that Death was only a flesh wound to him, whatever that means.
Not denying that he survived but it's about whether or not that survival was PIS or he has City level durability in base. The latter would need a CRT and the former is pretty self-explanatory. The statement about death seems to be flowery language until proven otherwise.

He should probably have something like type 2 immortality at the very least

Phoenks said:
He should probably have something like type 2 immortality at the very least
How injured was he? If it wasn't fatal then it's 7-B base durability or PIS. And the former is rather unlikely.

It was in an audio book so it is not seen.

You would have to listen to it, it's on YouTube I think.

But it is cannon because it was written by ONE

He lasted 3 minutes before the simulation deemed him to be too hurt to continue pretty much.

However he says he could have kept going due to his power

Phoenks said:
He lasted 3 minutes before the simulation deemed him to be too hurt to continue pretty much.
However he says he could have kept going due to his power
That doesn't seem to qualify for Type 2 I'm afraid. He isn't implied to be shrugging off an already fatal wound on his body for an indefinite amount of time and I'm fairly sure that the simulation wouldn't notice he's too hurt to continue after he's sustained injuries that should have left him dead.

That's just it though, the simulation believed he was dead due to the injuries he sustained, however, Metal Bat says that in the real world death is just a wound to him and that his fighting spirit will keep him going

Phoenks said:
That's just it though, the simulation believed he was dead due to the injuries he sustained, however, Metal Bat says that in the real world death is just a wound to him and that his fighting spirit will keep him going
That could imply it but until we get further proof, it's just going to be a feat of willpower for Badd.

Well then this match is pretty much a stomp since Thanos 1-shots due to having an insane ap advantage.

I think I will change this to what I said before

7-B Metal Bat vs Thanos with helicopter blade

I don't think Metal Bat has the skill to keep up with Thanos even after amping, Thanos isn't exactly a slouch when it comes to close quarters combat, he is more than likely going to disarm Bat with his exceptional LS and pummel him to death.

I'm giving it to Thanos.

Metal Bat has the AP advantage, but I'm not sure with the helicopter blade.

Phoenks said:
Metal Bat has the AP advantage, but I'm not sure with the helicopter blade.
AP isn't the issue, it's Thanos being able to just pin Metal Bat down with no effort whatsoever. (SuperHuman vs. Class T)

But why would lifting strenght matter here?

He could just swing at him like crazy if he tries to get close to him and pin em down

Phoenks said:
But why would lifting strenght matter here?
He could just swing at him like crazy if he tries to get close to him and pin em down
He swings like crazy and let's assume that he lands a hit on Thanos early into the fight. Thanos is in some pain from the strike and realizes that he needs to disarm him. He comes in close and catches the bat, easily wrenches it from his hands with superior lifting strength and either tosses it aside or just keeps it away from Ba. He then proceeds to tear him apart with his helicopter blade.

Interesting scenario but how likely is it that this plays out?

Phoenks said:
Interesting scenario but how likely is it that this plays out?
Thanos isn't a beginner nor is he inexperienced.Once he sees that his opponent relies on a melee weapon to harm him, he'd immediately go for reducig his effectiveness in combat. Not to mention how disarming your opponent is basic knowledge for any combatant of reasonable note.

LS matters because it means Thanos is much more likely to disarm him and hold him down for a pummeling, Bat can swing all he wants but it doesn't mean Thanos cannot intercept the blows and take the bat from him or dodge and grab his arm to do it then.

Thanos FRA.

Thanos is a good experienced fighter, not on Ikki Level, but if he sees a guy wildly swinging a bat he would know how to knock him out easily by just knocking the bat out of his hand

extremely skilled anime swordsman who actually gets the girl

Back