• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mental Out at her greatest (with Exterior) vs The Real World

>Realizes that its the real world, not the academic city. I must be dumb

Yeah, he could. Dont know how the humans are going to bypass his vector shield

Well if people trow nuclear bombs at interval, so he has difficulty getting oxygen food and water accelerator would die from the lack of 1 of those 3

Depends on which Accelerator we are talking about.

Pre-headshot, the real world's only change would be to kill him via oxygen deprivation or starvation.

Post-headshot, it would be "attack him until he runs out of battery or spam EMPs to shut down his collar, pray he doesn't trigger his wings and stops needing his reflection".

He still needs to eat, breath and drink tho, wings or not if they keep those resources from him he will eventually die

I see where you are coming from, but it seems a bit complicated to keep resources like food and water from him? Anywhere in the world, he could find raw food within wild life (wild meat and fruits) in places such as forests? Food isn't just in supermarkets. XD Assuming he can learn to hunt animals in a short time but welll he's an extraordinary genius with powerful abilities so it shouldn't be that difficult for him. Plus IMO, one can filter and purify water in the wild to make it more or less drinkable, so theoretically, drinking would not be impossible for him.

Either way, I sincerily doubt countries would just nuke all the places where he can find food and potable water (even cities) knowing that it can cause nuclear fallout that would affect the world's population. And I don't think he would just wait and tank the nukes, especially if we're talking about a bloodlusted Angelerator.

And yes, I agree that Kakine could easily overtaking the real world.

Well if they strategically use nukes and other weapon to keep an area around him of death and decay (nukes poison napalm etc) they might be able to kill him, but they would need knowledge of his powers and great coordination

And above all, for this strategy to be effective and that great coordination to happen, they would also need him to stay still, which he is obviously not going to do. Also, since he's really smart and not as arrogant as his pre-headshot self, I think he could surely see through their tricks and outwit them.

I don't understimate the real world but without knowledge how the hell could people guess she's the one who's brainwashing people in the first place ? Like @DontTalkDT said : "Misaki can just visit public events with the countries politicians and brainwash all of them into sleeper agents before making even a single person do anything they wouldn't usually do. There is no way anyone would start tracing a girl running around with a non-functional remote just for that and once she gives the first command it's too late." Even her powers aside, Misaki is an extraordinary genius who can make an efficient strategy.

So I think without the real world knowing about her powers, she could do way more than just "wreck the government a bit".

Back