• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mental Out at her greatest (with Exterior) vs The Real World

Misaki Shokuhou decides she is done with only being the Queen of Tokiwadai : she wants to be the Queen of the World. She is bloodlusted and willing to use any devious means and dirty tricks to conquer the world.

Misaki begins her conquest of the world in Tokyo, Japan.

Win Conditions : She does not have to invade every country to subdue them or kill the presidents of each country to win. If she manages to take control of the minds of the world-wide superpowers presidents (America, China, Russia and the European Union), she will have achieved her goal.
She loses if she dies.

Round 1 : Countries have no knowledge about Misaki nor prep, they aren't willing to work together and the present tensions are still there. Howerer, Misaki does have prep time, but not that much (a week).

Round 2 : Countries still have no knowledge about Misaki nor prep, but they are willing to work together. If it's a stomp, Misaki can get the help of a bloodlusted Misaka Mikoto (her 2% Level 6 state being restricted for obvious reasons) and the both have prep time (a few days).

If the two rounds are a stomp, countries do not have access to nukes, spy satellites or others orbital *****.

So, will Misaki manages to rule the whole world ?

Now getting back to topic:

I think this is pretty much a stomp, because Misaki is a extraordinary genius and has mindhax that no human can resist

She would make a very complex plan, and combining this with her mindhax, no way she would fail

(I think this thread fits more in the Fun and Games board)

Isn't she like....A normal human with one ability? The moment people realize she's a threat she's dead. On top of the fact that she's limited on stamina

Ahahaha, sorry I'm not the most patient person. Should I put it this thread on the Fun and Games board ?

@Schnee One, Yes she is, but how can they figure out she is the one who brainwash people ? Like Misogi said earlier, she's way too smart to just mind control people in a way people can figure out she is the one who did it and plus she has prep time. And how can they figure out her ability in the first place ? Not saying she's going to win (otherwise I wouldn't have created this thread) but still.

Yeah, it fits more in the Fun and Games board, since "the real world" is not a specific character to use in a VS thread match

Misaki can just visit public events with the countries politicians and brainwash all of them into sleeper agents before making even a single person do anything they wouldn't usually do. There is no way anyone would start tracing a girl running around with a non-functional remote just for that and once she gives the first command it's too late.

Ironically I see Misaka alone beating the world as well. From Academy Cities standpoint all existing cyber defense is laughable and even more so against an esper like Misaka. She would have no problem taking over the planet by controlling all banks, powerplants, communication networks etc.

Ah, finally someone !

So really none of countries have a single chance? xD Even with nukes, and spy satellites ? Even if they somehow figure out that someone has a kind of "power" who allow him/her to brainwash people?

284857b2790a14b28ecf3089fca83cc5
The only way they have a chance is if they know such a power exists and find a way to test who it was used on. Otherwise they have no chance.

Writing the Misaka thing made me realize that Uiharu could likewise hack all technology on earth.

In real life Uiharu would be a global threat. Motherf***ing Uiharu.

Well "all technology" is a bit overrated in my opinion. I'm pretty sure there are a few hackers who could match her in our world.

Uiharu is the best hacker in AC.

AC is far more advanced than our world and even there she would be able to hack banks and similar high security stuff.

Misaka, who is a worse hacker than Uiharu even with esper power, once hacked stuff in america with the result:

(Wah! Wah! I had heard that Academy City's technology was twenty or thirty years ahead of the rest of the world, but I can't believe their system is written in such an old style of language... This is like seeing a car running on coal.)

It was so simple that Mikoto felt it might be a trap.

But of course, not every student living in Academy City could do that kind of thing. Mikoto was both enough of a genius to go to Tokiwadai Middle School and she was the strongest esper in the category of electrical powers. To her, Liberal Arts City's security was not even at the level of a bucket with a hole in it. It was more like a bucket made of cotton cloth.
~ Railgun SS1​
So I don't think any hacker in our world could match her.

To be fair, the same story also has Uiharu get caught by Liberal Arts City's security because she got greedy and stayed connected tooo long. So real world could catch Uiharu, if she makes another mistake like that. But if she doesn't then Uiharu can basically do whatever she wants....I'm a bit tempted to make an Uiharu page.

But yeah, without knowledge Misaki stomps. There's almosty no chance for regular people to figure out someone is brainwashing the world leaders before it's too late. In round 1 she at least has to get smart, but in round 2 she has Mikoto to render all electronic security pointless and erase any signs of their presence on security footage and the like, not to mention serving as an excellent bodyguard. There's a reason Junko mentioned the two joining forces would be the perfect criminal duo.

She is the best? Or just one of the best?

Humm, it's true she could easily create a big chaos in Earth, but I don't think she could solos/screw us the way Misaki or Mikoto can. xD

Maybe we would have a thin chance if all the government hackers join forces to stop her.

Okay.... And let's say the world have some knowledge (not to full extent though and not prep) about her Esper ability and she hasn't Mikoto as her bodyguard ? Would it be still a curbstomp in her favour ? Or she'll have to get very smart and stragetical to achieve her goal ?

If the real world has knowledge that she can brainwash people and how she looks it's going to be very hard for her to make it out of Japan without someone getting a lucky shot, sniping her from really far away, dropping a bomb to level the street/building/city block she's in. Or just send a pack of trained dogs or remote controlled vehicles after her.

Even if she has prep (so she can plan to hide somewhere) ? And what if the real word has knowledge of her Mental Out but she got Mikoto ? Would things be better? (Ok, I'm really curious).

Sooner or later any losses bombing her location are deemed expendable, if they don't simply get her first with a remote-controlled weapon. Someone as anime like Misaki is going to draw a lot of attention in the real world, and she has to leave any hideout to be able to leave Japan and pursue her goals, so it's likely she gets noticed and reported to the authorities at some point.

Mikoto can help, but the two can still be killed with sufficient force if people know what to expect. They'll get tired before they can reach all the leaders.

Ok so if I summarize, Misaki (and Mikoto) can conquer the real world only if people has no knowledge of their abilities... It's interesting.

And knowing that he can survive a nuclear bomb, could Accelerator potentially conquer the world (with or without knowledge) ? Hahaha

Fukouda-san said:
And knowing that he can survive a nuclear bomb, could Accelerator potentially conquer the world (with or without knowledge) ? Hahaha
I dont think so, because of this girl. Or just call this guy to punch him in the face again.

Back