• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding BFR:

No, it's basically a counter-move. He basically "prepares" the primitive magic for self-use timestop and attaches an "effect reversal" property to it. Then gets the enemy to provide energy to it by letting himself be attacked. Time Travel on its own is not a valid counter because it's according to SBA rules it'd already be too late to "come back" at that time, even if she could timetravel back into the fight. Fact is she was out of the battlefield for longer than the allowed time, technically, so she loses.

Also, timetravel can't even be used to return, unless Melt has shown to be able to timetravel even when the concept of time no longer exists.

Was there any mention that the "concept of time didn't exist at the time"? Because this BFR works against those who can timetravel as well. It's foolproof because you are sent to the "end of space-time" where the concept of time itself stopped existing. Since the concept of time itself no longer exists you can't travel through time anymore that's the whole point, basically.

Okay, but can she deal with Unlimited Imprisionment having a 0% chance of being broken by physical attacks, a 1% chance of the soul escaping, and it purifying the captive into magicules?

Can we stop with this wank? Prideful King Lucifer has no feats of copying anything close to 8th dimensional shit and if you say he can you are wanking.

People also seem to be forgetting that none of the abilities being suggested to win are ones Yuuki would even start with, or even use without acknowledgement of his incapability to win by regular means.

If Melt's absorption is really conceptual Yuuki would likely be dead the moment she uses it, just like he did when Rimuru decided to do the same.

Also, the statistics for defying Unlimited Imprisonment given by Milly are within the context of beginning of series rimuru.

Melt FRA

Wait, Yuuki did start with Time Stop and Meltlilith has no resistance on her profile. I am pretty much sure, he would have enough time to do an incapaciting move like sealing.

@Masada

Read the thread. We have already established Yuuki's power mimicry wouldn't work whatsoever. Hence we said, his only way of beating her was Fertile Paradox and Unlimited Imprisionment. Multiple times, we said Yuuki had 2 wincons.

Furthermore, I see no reason why Yuuki wouldn't start with that after Info Analysis. He was willing to use his Primitive Magic, even knowing that Rimuru would analyze it, just so he could get Chrono Saluatation off. He seems to be willing to do ANYTHING that allows him to win, and it extends far past this particular instance.

And I'm not sure what you mean for BoS Rimuru, because Veldora couldn't break it.

I know the thread already established that it wouldn't work, my comment was criticism over you attempting to push it when it was already said that her ability were 8th dimensional.

Meltlilith doesn't have info resistance?

BoS rimuru was just a reference to the fact that it was the beginning of series and everyone there do not compare to High 3-A individuals.

The only "8th dimensional" thing, as far as I am aware, is her invulnerability and that also seems to be conditional.

And as I said Yuuki still got his BFR. So it really comes down to in-character behaviour.

But it kind of works as a counter-attack.

One thing I am not sure about yet is whether Yuuki's absorption can absorb the absorption from Melt. An absorption that can affect (specific?) concepts vs absorption that can affect "abilities" of abstract nature (which includes absorption abilities).

What is the potency of Melt's absorption?

Oh, I just remembered. Beeleezbub was able to eat demons, which are conceptual existences and abstracts. So, maybe there are 3 wincons. But then again, Hit Detection.

****** Waifu FRA

Like 90% of this is going over my head right now but the arguments for Melt seem more solidly rooted in what she does in game vs Yuuki's seeming wanky.

I am looking at this thing what is prevent Yuuki from using time hax to buy I himself time for other moves since Meltlilith as no resistance. Time Stop is literally one of the first Yuuki's move did in character against Rimuru to incapacited his magical abilities (Well, Rimuru later bypassed this weakness). I don't see this point by addressed.

Also, Yuuki still has Precognition (which didn't much against Rimuru since he had resistance) and doesn't have much characters flaws in combat to the level of arrogance where he won't use his best attack if other attacks don't work.

Yuuki can also used his Time Control ability to speed blitz, if speed is equalized.

Time Control (Can control the flow of time with Time Control, which allows the user to stop time and move a 1 million times normal speed while in stopped time)

Yes, he does used it in character too especially since he fought against Rimuru who used in character for combat..

It is really hard to see why Yuuki wouldn't take this match when he got enough time to use an ability like Sealing. Well, I am voting for Yuuki for my reasons, and his win con listed above.

Note, Time based speed boost ability is not a speed amplification technique like from the Versus Thread Rules; I learned a lot from Medaka's Infinite Speed Boost where in another discussion thread, it was proven as such.

• During a match where speed is equalized, speed amplification techniques are allowed, unless they lead to a victory via Speed Blitz in favor of the slower character.

I honestly think the vote should be recasted since what I stated change the entire fight dynamically.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Precog doesn't work. Can't say anything about Time Stop.
She has no resitance to Precognition on her profile, though. @Milly, we debated by what are on the profiles so if something is not there then, in most case, it does not applied to the debate. She has no time stop or Time Manipulation resistance

I just read this, Speed UNequalized; So, At least FTL normally vs Massively FTL+ = roughly Speed Stomp

This is weird, if Kiara is able to absorbs melt she should have 8D absorption, and if you have a 8D attack you should have low1C tier may i see scan for her 8D manip?

Elizhaa said:
I am looking at this thing what is prevent Yuuki from using time hax to buy I himself time for other moves since Meltlilith as no resistance. Time Stop is literally one of the first Yuuki's move did in character against Rimuru to incapacited his magical abilities (Well, Rimuru later bypassed this weakness). I don't see this point by addressed.
Also, Yuuki still has Precognition (which didn't much against Rimuru since he had resistance) and doesn't have much characters flaws in combat to the level of arrogance where he won't use his best attack if other attacks don't work.
Time stop isn't gonna let him bypass the lack of his detection.

Precognition means Jack shit in fate. Every single servant worth their Salt either has precog or can counter it with raw skill. Someone else already explained that he doesn't open with his win conditions where as Melt opens with hers

I can't debate that long or properly atm since I am in my break. But I can come back and debate later

Elizhaa said:
It is really hard to see why Yuuki wouldn't take this match when he got enough time to use an ability like Sealing. Well, I am voting for Yuuki for my reasons, and his win con listed above.
Sealing isn't gonna work. A similar code cast wouldnt work on Melt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back