• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because they aren't direct attacks doesn't mean they will work. There is Vlad who has his bites that are technically considered signs of friendship but I'm pretty sure they wouldnt work either

Nope, in universe it isn't considered an attack. You can try to argue that it should count as one but It simply doesn't. He is just trying to bring someone to his side with no malice at all

I vote for Melt based on Yuuki's only possible way to win is the low chance of using an ability that doesn't count as an attack to bypass hit detection. Otherwise she just no sells everything with her lack of hit detection and uses her melt virus to absorb him, bypassing his resistance to such as the ability does.

For these reasons, I conclusively vote in the favour of Melt, with it not being a stomp

I vote Yuuki via Precog, and 3 ways of dealing with lack of hit detection. Unlimited Imprisionment, Fetile Paradox, and Chrono Salutation, which are all not attacks.

I vote melt fra

I still say these "non attacks" still wouldn't work otherwise there are quite a few people who could have beat melt before BB intervened

You do know that precog isnt a big deal in fate right? Almost every servant worth their Salt has precog or a way to deal with it skill wise. Unlimited imprisonment is definitely considered an attack, and that is just the one i know is BS off the top of my head.

Because Sealing is an attack. You seem to be confusing durability bypassing hax with non attacks.

His BFR would also definitely be considered an attack.

Yuuki resists absorption. Beeleezbub if it were to run amok is Low 2-C, and Yuuki was able to eat celestial bodies and the space-time contiuum. Furthermore, it works on people who resist absorption. It's also able to eat things FAR stronger than he is, but that doesn't matter since Hit Detection.

The profile says "direct attacks". You are quite broadly interpreting that word here.

What's the absorption's potency anyway? "ignoring durability" is useless because Yuuki's absorption can absorb abilities themselves, as well.

Also the invulnerability is useless against Yuuki's sealing because unlimited inprisonment is a FIELD prison that completely powernulls its target.

And Yuuki's BFR is basically making use of the enemy's own energy to reverse Yuuki's Timestop to accelerate time infinitely and sends off the target into the end of the timeline, when the concept of time itself is gone and based on the SBAs that's an incap. It circumvents resistances by basically making the enemy self-BFR themselves. It's absolutely not a "direct attack".

Yuuki can absorb the absorption ability from his enemy itself. And got at least two ways to win. Hence voting for Yuuki via sealing or BFR.

NeoSuperior said:
The profile says "direct attacks". You are quite broadly interpreting that word here.
What's the absorption's potency anyway? "ignoring durability" is useless because Yuuki's absorption can absorb abilities themselves, as well.

Also the invulnerability is useless against Yuuki's sealing because unlimited inprisonment is a FIELD prison that completely powernulls its target.

And Yuuki's BFR is basically making use of the enemy's own energy to reverse Yuuki's Timestop to accelerate time infinitely and sends off the target into the end of the timeline, when the concept of time itself is gone and based on the SBAs that's an incap. It circumvents resistances by basically making the enemy self-BFR themselves. It's absolutely not a "direct attack".
I am using the words how the ability is reflected in lore

Its conceptual and ignores resistance which is the important part.

There are similar abilities in the moon cell and if that is all it took then BB wouldnt have needed to remove the hit detection

If he attempts that then she would probably just convert the attack into her special move that works much the same way, and time travel to strike and absorb him

Unlimited Imprisonment is similar to the code cast that they used on Elizabeth, and if that is all it took to take her down then BB wouldn't have needed to restore her hit detection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back