• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizhaa said:
Speed is unequalized so the match is likely a speed stomp.
Triforce was keeping it unequalized for a short time since it was technically supposed to determine the strongest for the tier, but since it is a blitz he will change it back

So Meltlilith gets the title of "The Strongest High 3-A"...

In character, she probably wouldn't care, except maybe to make a snide remark.

Suppose this should get added to their profiles since speed was re-equalized.

I mean the argument about Yuuki Kagurazaka's TIme speed Boost we never opposed and would give ample time for sealing.

From what I can tell, he would use it and slow down time to perform his actions, but she would be unaffected by the slowing and hit her conceptual absorbtion before he can try for the sealing.

Based off of how it's described on his profile, it would be resisted by Melt and she wouldn't be slowed. He is actually slowing down time, which Melt would just shrug at.

He would used Time Control to boost him speed only after after the Time Stop. She can't resist it since it is not directly affecting her.

Paul Frank said:
Isn't his time control based on slowing time though
It is Time Manipulation but the characters used a lot to self-speed up into the million times their speed.

His profile describes him "Stopping time" for his speed boost, not speeding his own time.

Even then, if he starts with the Time Stop, he has to take another action for the Self Time Amp before he can have a chance at his wincon, which is far too long since Melt would only need one.

Basically, he has to start in a specific way with a specific tech. Anything else doesn't work.

Meltlilith just needs to get her absorbtion off.

Time Manipulation (Can control the flow of time with Time Control to stop time and move at a million times normal speed while in stopped time)

That's kinda completely useless then

The while in stopped time part is the problem

The time stop doesn't work and then he has to also amp his speed after his time stop.

Assuming this even works that's at least two actions as opposed to melt going lolabsorb instantly

What non attacking move are we even saying will work on Melt

Paul Frank said:
Time Manipulation (Can control the flow of time with Time Control to stop time and move at a million times normal speed while in stopped time)
That's kinda completely useless then
She resist the Time Stop effect but doesn't mean she resist him amping him speed. Amping his speed is not because of Time Stop just another application of Time Manipulation that used after Time Stop.

Let me put this into a sort of RPG terms, something like Pokemon ig since it would effective summerize my thinking.

>Yuuki used time stop.

>Meltlilith was unaffected!

>Meltlilith used Conceptual Absorb.

>It's Super Effective!

>Yuuki fainted.

>Got 999999 EXP.

>Meltlilith leveled up!

>Lv 999 -> Lv 1000

From how it's described on his profile, he can speed his time, but he starts with the time stop. And it also seems that he has to have time stopped to speed his time, or at least, that's the only way/main way he uses it. If the time stop doesn't work, Melt absorbs before he can take any more actions.

I could argue for her authority letting her resist the amp but ehh

So what non attack are we saying will work on Melt anyway

So, question.. I been observing this thread for a while, but where does Melt having conceptual abosrbtion come from???

Apparently it comes from this:

"From what I can tell, Melt Virus is conceptual because it can melt and absorb the Sakura Labyrinth, which is a maze constructed of imaginary numbers (abstract concepts) and based on the conceptual being of a "cute girl's heart" (yes that is the truth, yes CCC is insane)."

Absorbing portions the Sakura Labyrinth, which is made of imaginary numbers, or abstract concepts. Additionally, her Melt Virus was affecting the Moon Cell and Dark Side of the Moon, as well as an admistrative level AI.

Her Melt Virus melts things into concepts which she then absorbs.

Precognition can still help with dodging Meltlilith's attack as she has no resitance. His Time Control's activation should not be aproblem as it be near-passive since it is thought-based since only Ultimate Skills, which Yuuki have, have it which activations are thought-based.

Where is that she can melt the Labyrinth? I don't remember that happening. Imaginary number space is something that is like non-existent to. Iirc, in the thread i read for non-existence manipulation. something that is imaginary, and is harmed is by someone real is a type of Non-existence manipulation + Non physical interaction. but the Sakura Labyrinth isn't a concept.

and it was an existence turned real by BB. so that the masters, and their servants can maintain an existence on the far side of the moon.

same with some of the precog in fate

So again assuming his amp works for whatever reason, what 'non attacks' are you guys saying will work

Nvm i found what the guy was refering to. If we consider "skill" or "thoughts" as concepts. Then yes, Meltlility can affect those with her skill "Melt Virus Ex" but this isn't on her CCC profile, but her N/A Fate/Grand Order profile. I'll upload a screenshot soon. Im collecting stuff for an ability addition for CCC servants Crt.

Gil precog'd her and could only barely manage to block, and she was traveling at comparable speeds to him. The only reason she didn't absorb him was because she wanted to talk to the protag and make him/her an offer.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Alright, guess Meltlilith wins. But what makes Skills and Thoughts concepts?
THe point about Yuuki's Time Speed Boost haven't been debunked.

Can also act as powernull for skills??? but this is an active skill, and not passive. it just has passive effects, but again. Im gathering scans to make a CRT for ability additions for CCC servants that have new abilities needed to be added.

Elizhaa said:
THe point about Yuuki's Time Speed Boost haven't been debunked.
He won't be able to speed boost before getting lolabsorbed

His "amp" might just be prevented from working due to her authority

Even assuming his amp works and he somehow amps before getting lolabsorbed what would he use on her to win

The point about Yuuki's time speed boost is suspect as the profile says nothing at all about him changing his speed outiside of time stop which means he would likely only use it after stopping time. In Character, but willing to kill is the big thing here.

If it's in character for him to start with time stop then enhance his time, he loses because that split second gap is more than enough time for Melt to get her Virus off and absorb.

Elizhaa said:
Precognition can still help with dodging Meltlilith's attack as she has no resitance. His Time Control's activation should not be aproblem as it be near-passive since it is thought-based since only Ultimate Skills, which Yuuki have, have it which activations are thought-based.
Again, Precognition means Jack shit in fate. Everyone worth their Salt either has precog or can keep up with it through raw skill. Time Control gets delt with via authority

Elizhaa said:
I mean the argument about Yuuki Kagurazaka's TIme speed Boost we never opposed and would give ample time for sealing.
Time boost doesn't work due to authority and sealing doesnt work since basically the same power wouldn't work on her within CCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back