• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightOfSunlight said:
The point about Yuuki's time speed boost is suspect as the profile says nothing at all about him changing his speed outiside of time stop which means he would likely only use it after stopping time. In Character, but willing to kill is the big thing here.
If it's in character for him to start with time stop then enhance his time, he loses because that split second gap is more than enough time for Melt to get her Virus off and absorb.
I never said he does. I said he can boost his speed.

His Time Control scaled to Rimuru:

Chapter 192 of WN
《Master, the ability of Time Control has been unleashed》

I use my ability as I was being led to by the voice.

Though I didn't know what it was, I felt like I could manage, somehow, if I used it.

The world stopped when I used the ability.

I understood that the world had stop moving, like it was suspended, because my cognition had been enhanced by 1 million times.

Not just my cognition but also my movement, to the point I can move at the speed of 1 million times normal speed. In other words, by controlling the flow of time, it is possible to accelerate myself.

Time boost doesn't work due to authority and sealing doesnt work since basically the same power wouldn't work on her within CCC

If his wincons doen't works then this fight is a stomp thread, then

Sealing wasn't the main win condition discussed prior in the thread. It was one of his other abilities, one that more overtly does not count as an attack, debatably to an even greater extent then Vlad's bites

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Nvm i found what the guy was refering to. If we consider "skill" or "thoughts" as concepts. Then yes, Meltlility can affect those with her skill "Melt Virus Ex" but this isn't on her CCC profile, but her N/A Fate/Grand Order profile. I'll upload a screenshot soon. Im collecting stuff for an ability addition for CCC servants Crt.
And why are those concepts? If "Skills" are universally considered concepts on this wiki then Slimeverse would get a huge upgrade, because the MC "absorbs a Skill" in the first few chapters. Several characters would gain either concept manipulation or resistance to it.

So do we have to restart this match now because the wincon pretty much the entire discussion was based around is no longer valid?

Hold on a sec. At no point did I claim that her absorbsion was conceptual. It being conceptual or not still doesn't change that she absorbs him easily. It bypasses all the resistance he has to it, and she still has Swarati Melt down to deal with him on a conceptual level if need be.

This happens exactly the same as it did before.

Why would the absorption work? What's its potency/best feat? I didn't ask further because from the context it seemed like it was conceptual, but now I'd like to know.

You lied.

"She can absorb things that resist it and it works on a conceptual level. Him being able to do something similar doesn't stop her from doing it."

Furthermore, her resistance negation, from the profile, only seems to be towards data manipulation.

NeoSuperior said:
Why would the absorption work? What's its potency/best feat? I didn't ask further because from the context it seemed like it was conceptual, but now I'd like to know.
Because it bypasses resistance to it. It is also the pinnacle class of Nasu skills.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
You lied.
"She can absorb things that resist it and it works on a conceptual level. Him being able to do something similar doesn't stop her from doing it."

Furthermore, her resistance negation, from the profile, only seems to be towards data manipulation.
It seems I misspoke. Swarati Melt Down is conceptual and should definitely be able to be used along side it. Her absorbsion is also basically a computer virus, so it works in tandem. Bypassing that specific resistance is a whole part of the attack, and that is just the specific thing that proves its ability to bypass resistance

In addition, the basis that others gave for her honey pot isn't negated.

Yuuki's absorption can absorb Skills too though, so Yuuki's absorption would absorb Melt's absorption.

Simultanously, Melt's absorption could be used to activate Yuuki's counter-BFR, since he'd resort to it immidietly due being unable to "directly target" Melt with anything and feeling the danger from that fact. As already pointed out, it's the only method that could even remotely work on Melt, after all.

So I think the only way for Melt to win is if she OPENs with concept hax, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Okay, but it bypasses one resistance: Data Manipulation. That's fine, but that means that it still can't penetrate Yuuki's resistance to conceptual manipulation and absorption. It should work and be used alongside of it, or it is?

Oh right. I forgot that that was a thing. Welp, in that case this was in Yuuki's favor to begin with. Yuuki blocks literally everything coming his way and then does his trick to make Melt self-BFR at the right opportunity. Pretty clear-cut.

NeoSuperior said:
Yuuki's absorption can absorb Skills too though, so Yuuki's absorption would absorb Melt's absorption.
Simultanously, Melt's absorption could be used to activate Yuuki's counter-BFR, since he'd resort to it immidietly due being unable to "directly target" Melt with anything and feeling the danger from that fact. As already pointed out, it's the only method that could even remotely work on Melt, after all.

So I think the only way for Melt to win is if she OPENs with concept hax, which doesn't seem to be the case.
His absorbsion wont work due to lack of hit detection, so that's a big nope

Yuuki's BFR doesn't work. She can time travel herself and his thing that sends people to place that lacks time to prevent time travel doesn't work either since she can already apply time to timeless places with her authority. Time manip in general is also no selled by her authority.

Why would she need to open with concept hax to win? I am pretty sure she does anyway but I need to check that

Okay, but it bypasses one resistance: Data Manipulation. That's fine, but that means that it still can't penetrate Yuuki's resistance to conceptual manipulation and absorption. It should work and be used alongside of it, or it is?
No, it bypasses resistance in general. Authority works on a far higher scale then Yuuki's resistance to concept and absorption works. I don't think I understand your question

NeoSuperior said:
Oh right. I forgot that that was a thing. Welp, in that case this was in Yuuki's favor to begin with. Yuuki blocks literally everything coming his way and then does his trick to make Melt self-BFR at the right opportunity. Pretty clear-cut.
Self BFR gets negged by both authority and her own time travel, so no dice.

Do you have proof that it bypasses ALL resistances? Again, from the profile, it says that it only bypasses Data Manipulation. Similarly, I don't see how Authority>Yuuki's resistances. What I mean is, since the Melt Virus is seemingly not conceptual, what is the evidence that it can be used in tandem with Saraswati Meltout to make it conceptual?

Do you have proof that it bypasses ALL resistances? Again, from the profile, it says that it only bypasses Data Manipulation. Similarly, I don't see how Authority>Yuuki's resistances. What I mean is, since the Melt Virus is seemingly not conceptual, what is the evidence that it can be used in tandem with Saraswati Meltout to make it conceptual?
It's a data based ability that absorbs, yet it worked anyway. It doesn't need to bypass *all* resistance, just the resistances involved in the attack. No, the profile doesnt say it only bypasses date manip, it mentions the specific feat of it bypassing resistance to data manip. The abilities of the moon cell can create 8D spaces, which the authority comes from. That is only one of the reasons why it is superior to Yuuki's resistances. In addition, moon cell authority stands very near the top of a long scaling chain of different authorities. When he is already "washed away" along with everything else associated with civilization and things that flow, absorption will be easy. It also isn't debunked that it is conceptual anyways, since Monarch's thing doesn't address all the reasons it was considered conceptual.

What? What the hell

even Rimuru resist BFR and Space-Time HAx but Yuuki still sends him To Future when Time and space are no longer exist

As i said he literally just create a bug in the world by do a double time stop and then force it to sends you to the future or outside of it

GLHF22 said:
What? What the hell
even Rimuru resist BFR and Space-Time HAx but Yuuki still sends him To Future when Time and space are no longer exist
Her authority works on a far greater scale than either of their resistances. Sending them to a future where time doesnt exist doesnt matter since she can apply time to timeless spaces with her authority

Oh my god this is still going on. This is seriously the no fun allowed type of vs battle.

If you'll excuse me I'm not changing my vote but I'm unfollowing this thread. There's nothing fun about this battle.

Oh and it wasn't Iapitus that said the absorbtion was conceptual that was someone else. Don't blame them for it, or call them a liar. Either way she still wins because Saraswati Meltout quite blatantly is conceptual and he Authroity is basically just outright complete dominance over a thing. That includes creating that thing where it doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back