• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the mere fact that it was able to be removed mean it isn't infalliable. So, what stops Prideful King Lucifer from stealing that, or Urusper from stealing the rest of her skill?

What stops it is that BB was the one that removed her hit detection to begin with, and BB controls the same laws that Melt does. Also, those things aren't 8D. That's what stops them

Ah, okay. Not gonna lie, I see this is incon (plus I'm not even done with my CRT), and Yuuki gets Acasuality (Type 3), which made him even harder to kill.

@Gar

I think we can pretty solidly say that Yuuki doesn't have a way to harm Melt while she can absorb him. If no one has any objections this can probably be closed now

Overlord775 said:
Nasuverse only threats dimensions as axis of movement
That's not true in alot of cases. The mooncell isn't 8d in the movement sense it's actually 8d

Paul Frank said:
Overlord775 said:
That's not true in alot of cases. The mooncell isn't 8d in the movement sense it's actually 8d
It's not, otherwise BB would be 1-C

it's the same reason that Avalon is no longer a low 1-C defence

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Gar
I think we can pretty solidly say that Yuuki doesn't have a way to harm Melt while she can absorb him. If no one has any objections this can probably be closed now
You haven't actually explianed how it would bypass mid-godly regen

It can effect type 4, so it won't be that hard. He absorbing him would grant herself that as well, which means she can take him out easily while he is in that state

This is blatantly false.

While Nasu might not treat higher dimensions as "immeasurably transcendent levels of existence", he does and always has treated higher dimensional beings objects and attacks as a qualitatively superior order of existence.

I don't think there's been a single example of dimensions being used as merely spatial axes of motion.

Can Melt come back from Yuuki BFR? His BFR is throw you to the future if Melt don't have immeasureable speed she cant bact to the past as time itself already gone

GLHF22 said:
Can Melt come back from Yuuki BFR? His BFR is throw you to the future if Melt don't have immeasureable speed she cant bact to the past as time itself already gone
Her lack of hit detection prevents that from working on her

Her lack of hit detection prevents that from working on her

Its not actually an attack, Yuuki just hack System world and make bug within its system by do a double time stop and then force it to throw someone to the future

Apparently Hit Detection prevents nothing he does from hitting her offensively, but she doesn't have much of a way to deal with his upcoming Type 3 (Multiple Existence), Type 4, and multiple forms of Precog.

Actually. I just remembed. Yuuki can win this via Fertile Paradox. It ISN'T an attack, he just spreads his blessing across the land, and forces anything around him to grow and restore itself to it's previous state. The opponent is sealed within the restored area for thousands of years, negating Low-Godly.

That's literally her main thing so she does use it ic

Also again the bfr wont work

His bfr and fertile paradox still can't affect her due to the hit detection which is the problem.

It doesn't matter if it technically isn't an attack

Paul Frank said:
That's literally her main thing so she does use it ic

Also again the bfr wont work
So why does she loses to Kiara?

If Kiara is able to absorbs her Yuuki can do better

Invulnerability ("Hit Detection" does not exist for Meltlilith, rendering any direct attack useless)

Neither are direct attacks, nor are they attacks AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back