• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Meliodas is relaxing at the beach when suddenly the giant Water Dragon Seadramon appears for a snack. Will Meliodas be able to kill the savage Water Dragon? Or will he become his next meal?

-Both are High 7-A

-Speed Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions

Meliodas: 2

Seadramo: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Meliodas
I won't become your next meal!

Seadramon crusader
Look Buddy, I haven't eaten in like 12 hours as such I am understandably hungry. Whether you like it or not you will be my prey!!!

If seadramon is hunting for eating, he isnt using his absolute zero attack, since then he wouldnt be able to eat meliodas.

Meliodas for experience/combat intelligence and versatility + mobility.

Who said he can't eat a Mel popsickle? XD

Plus he did automatically use Absolute Zero against the likes of Garurumon. Once he sees Mel as a threat, he'll use it. Plus that intro has no bearing on how they fight. My intro's like never do.

Then whats the intro's point >_>

Anyway, Mel is a small target that can bounce the ice-based attack back to seadramon and has regen to help him if he is not fully covered by the breath.

Mel still takes this, imo.

I can't just make a fun set up for a fight?

Both are still following SBA.

Anyway, how will regen save him from absolute zero? His atoms will be frozen solid. Regen won't save him. Seadramon also has Attack Reflection along with healing and Reactive Evolution. Your reasonings fall short.

Can't Meliodas use Full Counter on the ice arrow? And Hellblaze nullified Ban's Regenerationn. Don't see what good healing will do.

Seadramon can also just blow Cold Breath as the Ice Arrow itself is a result of his Cold Breath attack.

I mean, if the breath doesnt cover most of his body, Mel can regen an arm, a leg, whatever its missing. I thought digimon's Reactive evolution took time?

I dont remember seadramon using attack reflection, could you link the feat, please? Anyway, Mel has anti-regen so Healing isnt a problem.

"I dont remember seadramon using attack reflection, could you link the feat, please? Anyway, Mel has anti-regen so Healing isnt a problem."

Read his file. It is a move call Mirror Reflection.

"I mean, if the breath doesnt cover most of his body, Mel can regen an arm, a leg, whatever its missing. I thought digimon's Reactive evolution took time?"

The cold will spread. He tries to break it of, he gets frozen. One touch and could be done. And Overwrite can actually take place at a fast rate.

I did read the profile, but.. mirror reflection as it is written is weak Attack reflection. if Seadramon must stay in that stance in order to reflect the attacks (ranged only, Mel can easily bypass thid).

Mel's reflection is clearly superior and more versatile.

I know the cold would spread, but Mel can easily reflect most ofthe attack, and if for some reason gets hurt, regen whatever part was damaged (if the wound isnt too big).

Intelligence and experience still go to Mel.

"Intelligence and experience still go to Mel."

How can you say that when this Seadramon has no defining age or exp? That won't be a factor here since composite Seadramon has no defined age or level of experience. For all we know Seadramon

"I did read the profile, but.. mirror reflection as it is written is weak Attack reflection. if Seadramon must stay in that stance in order to reflect the attacks (ranged only, Mel can easily bypass thid)."

Seadramon can still attack in Mirror Reflection. Also Seadramon has Chilblains in which will protect him. Overwrite can boost his power significantly. None of Seadramon's attacks other than his coil are close range, so Mirror Reflection will be useful here. Also what would reflecting an Absolute Zero attack do to a character who produces and breaths Absolute Zero air casually?

"I know the cold would spread, but Mel can easily reflect most ofthe attack, and if for some reason gets hurt, regen whatever part was damaged (if the wound isnt too big)."

Even if Seadramon does so up close? His reflection won't do much due to Chilblains and other factors. If Seadramon can get him in the water, it is game over. His best chance is revenge counter. And even then it requires him to get hit in which will kill him. Also how will he regen if even the smallest wound will spread. This isn't counting constriction and such. Plus he has to use Hellfire to negate regen, something Seadramon could just freeze.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Now I might not be remembering correctly, but didn't Meliodas reflect Disaster after it affected his body?
I don't know what that is.

Pretty sure absolute zero attacks would harm Seadramon, Metalgarurumon could harm a regular seadramon if the same attack affected Puppetmon.

Im going by your average digimon intelligence, excluding special cases.

Also, Seadramon is a big target for Meliodas to hit, while Seadramon will have trouble hitting Mel. Mel wont use Revenge counter as Seadramon isnt more powerful than himself.

"Metalgarurumon could harm a regular seadramon if the same attack affected Puppetmon."

Puppetmon has no experience with absolute zero.....Unlike Seadramon.......That is not an argument.

"Im going by your average digimon intelligence, excluding special cases."

Intelligence =/= Combat Skill or exp. Seadramon is not a smart Digimon, but it is a skilled fighter nontheless.

"Also, Seadramon is a big target for Meliodas to hit, while Seadramon will have trouble hitting Mel. Mel wont use Revenge counter as Seadramon isnt more powerful than himself."

You underestimate a Digimon's capabilities dude. You seriously believe a Seadramon can't handle a smaller opponent. Especially with wide spread Cold Breath. You also forget where the fight's taking place. Not only that Seadramon has shields and his own reflection to help him. Not to mention Overwrite.

Either way I'm done debating on my own thread. PaChi has sealed his vote so I'll leave it at that.

I don't know what that is.

King's technique.

• Disaster (þü¢ÕÄä, Saiyaku): King's magic, it allows him to exaggerate any natural phenomenon he can acknowledge. He can turn minor scratches into gaping wounds, trace amounts of poison into virulent toxins, minor growths into cancerous tumors, and raise and cull entire forests at will.
I seem to remember that when King exaggerated a cut on Meliodas' body, he used Full Counter on it.

That's the thing, I don't remember where exactly he did it. Only that it was when they were training. Which is why I need confirmation from someone. But I think it's when King used Condense Power + Status Promotion.

Full/Revenge Counter, being more nimble and maneuverable, that dragon illusion, and Hellfire should give Mel the hard-fought win.

Revenge Counter would kill him as he has to take the Absolute Zero attack. Seadramon is on a beach. Hellfire can be countered with Absolute Zero.

Full counter works on disaster it's in battle between Meliodas and King before Meliodas gets his powers back and there is always vanish counter... Honestly I would go with inconclusive here...

@Will Could you give a reason for inconclusive? We are being a little more strict on votes.

Ok. So, I can see seadramon win with his absolute zero attack if Meliodas was to try and use revenge counter which thou I highly doubt cause he would notice that is something he can't deal with directly and his reactive evolution would be pretty useful during battle not to mention the healing factor and fact he can reflect attacks, but it is also true that his healing factor wouldn't change a lot with Meliodas using hell blaze and his absolute zero can be simply full countered or vanish countered than the fact of creating a clone for distraction can help getting his opponent by surprise... I could keep up going for different options but for me this is more of a stalmate since I don't see ethier one going down. So Seadramon would lose appetite and Meliodas would just go back to his bar cause he left hawk alone...

So, yeah a stalmate...

Back