• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Mel and his friends are relaxing in a forest. Mel decides to go to the open field just for some alone time. There he is met with the extremely aggressive Dobermon who is out to kill him at all costs. Will Mel survive to see his friends again? Or will he fall to this soul obliterating doggy?

-Speed Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions

-Mel is High 7-A

FIGHT!!!!

Meliodas: 0

Dobermo: 0

Inconclusive: 6 (William, Kalt, PaChi, Cal, Roy, HAF and Burning)

Meliodas
This dog doesn't seem to be willing to let me leave peacefully. Looks like I'll have to kill it....

Dobermon crusader
Virus Located!!!! Commencing Execution!!!!

Dobermon probably kills him at least once, but will fall to Mel eventually as the resurrection and soul resistance would not allow the dog to permanently put him down.

Resurrection likely isn't a factor here as from what I remember it is not instantaneous and takes some years. Plus, remember Mind and Body would be destroyed as well. I probably should update that attack to fit our new Digicore standards....

If you're right about resurrection, dog via hax. But for Digicore hax, I'm starting to feel some type of way to attributing to verse equalization.

This mind, soul and body thing. Doesn't Meliodas just use Full Counter and Doberman destroys himself? Am I missing something here?

I've forgotten exactly how long the resurrection takes, but it isn't years. Though yeah, it's unusable for combat.

We dont really know how long it takes to Meliodas to fully resurrect because after he died he had to fight the Demon King (or whatever that was) so... a delay is obvious here. @Cal

Why do we count resurrections in the first place just make it who kills first wins and end of discusion.

.......When you say it like that. You are right.....Despite you bringing up Digicores later in the same sentence. ovo

Anyway, give me some reasons so I can save myself some editing time. ovo

This one should depend on what Dobermon uses first. If he howls, he seals Meliodas' abilities. If he uses his beam, he ends up destroying himself.

Both are highly likely as well. And using Dobermon's skill and lore as a hunter, logically one could say he'd cancel out his target's abilities before bringing them down.

Would he think to do so to a simple howl? It isn't a damage move. Plus by the time he howls, Mel's powers are sealed.

Meliodas has 3000 years of experience with weird abilities starting with ten comandaments that have ridiculous abilities so I doubt he would consider the howl as a "simple thing" thou again that's more assuming than anything else. I also wonder would that affect his demon mark cause he was able to use that even when he was sealed entirely and for Merlin's seal I guess it doesn't matter since she didn't seal all of his powers.

Anyway, leaving all that reasoning aside I would in any case go with inconclusive here since it kinda depends on what Dobermon uses first as Burning said...

Meliodas' ressurection happens in a matter of days. At least it did when Estarossa killed him. Standard Battle Assumptions says a month, so Imma go with Inconclusive

we are pitting fictional characters against other fictional characters that don't exist in their reality and you draw the line at one of them hibernating for a month ?

@dragon I know right? What's the point of that rule in the first place it doesn't even help in anything but only makes things more complicated.

RoyGundam said:
we are pitting fictional characters against other fictional characters that don't exist in their reality and you draw the line at one of them hibernating for a month ?
That's not the point? How is this useful whatsoever. Both in fictional logic and realistically. Why would said character still be there for a month. Why are they still there in like a few days?

Dude, it was a joke. There's a timeline of one month ... Is it arbitrary ? of course. Does it really matter ? I don't think so. It could have been a year or a week. Arbitrary settings like this weren't actually designed to handle edge cases like this one. I guess the requirement was "a sufficiently long time" and somehow people settled on one month, but since it is actually codified, I can be particular about the one month rule (mainly for a joke).

The fight is Inconclusive anyways

Back