• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs. Askin Nakk Le Vaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are likely close in speed so I don't think you need to equalize speed

For the match Askin wins because he is serious. The only reason Kisuke beat him was because he didn't take the fight seriously until the end. Serious Askin would tank a few attacks, get used to Meliodas's energy and then go Volstandig and spam poison attacks until Meliodas can't take anymore

I'll see this as a tie tbh meliodas is perfectly capable of countering askin's Gift Ball and when askin dies meliodas would get poisoned when he's on a magnified gift ball deluxe's range cause i don't think meliodas can deflect that

Can't the black flames just oneshot him? They burn through everything after all leaving permanent damage. Then again Meliodas just keep knocking him around.

Blue flames can do that, and Quincy's can stand inside them without receiving damage. Flames that burn through something that can't even be burn normally. Yoruichi's brother nuke him removing part of his head, he healed and became Immune.

A second thought i see askin winning due to gift ball deluxe and gift bad those attacks are not exactly projectiles that full counter can deflect off also he's healing and immunity can become a pain for meliodas he can just increase his toletance to his flames via lethal dosage adjustment.

^Askin wins via Death Dealing. He'll quickly become immune to any of Meliodas' non physical attacks and can kill him at anytime by making the air poisonous to him and etc. His Gift Ring can destroy his body one by one. He also has a speed advantage and should have an AP/durability advantage too.

Askin's physical ability suck, Grimmjow steal his heart with his bare hands

Current Meliodas ( power level of 60000 ) utterly destroy him with his bare hands alone, or trick him with his clones, or erase him with his darkness attack, same attack which can erase Danafor out of the map.

A surprise attack could work, Askin is always chill and relax during his fights.

Can Meliodas move with lower or no oxygen at all? Or by his blood becoming instant poison? Askin just drinking his own blood and Meliodas blood system is poison in Askin's control, he can lower or increase the dose with a thought.

Askin becomes immune to basically the source energy of the verse, and Meliodas magic is useless.

Meliodas can flight and that " lower the oxygen " move have actually a range, so yeah, useless against him. Not to mention that he has a clone which is as strong as him before his death ( the clone has 30000 of power level ). His blood becoming poison is not instant, re read the chapter.

Meliodas is faster than him, and currently ruthless, he will not give him a single second to even start his speech.

Askin is immune if he can tank the attack first, if he die while tanking it, it's game over for him, Current Meliodas attack is so far above anything that he ever tanked, he get destroy, he can't be immune to overhelming physical attack, same with his darkness attack which can leave 30000 feet deep in the ground.

How Full counter is useless ? He can easily counter his death ball and any poison he launch at him, like he did with King's disaster.

Power levels are useless in VS Battles. Don't know what you mean by it. Askin has none, and Meliodas has 0 Reiatsu and that's why energies are equal in battles.

Meliodas can fly? Good for him. Askin can stand on air and fly as well.

Heh? The moment Askin taste his blood with his tongue the other guy felt to his knees and he was overpowering Askin in physical atributes and he survive thanks to outside help, in a one on one Meliodas has no way to replace or refill his blood.

Meliodas is faster? Askin blitz a lighting timer with ease. Meliodas feat?

Actually he got burn and half of his head was blown up and he regenerated and became immune.

He tanked Island level attacks. Same tier as Meliodas.

He is not immune to Physical attacks. But he is immune to all magic or energy base powers that he's opponent use againts him.

Death Ball? You mean Gift Ball Deluxe which is as Big as an entire City. Meliodas would need time to absorb that and even if he counter it the counter attack may not work on Askin. He becomes to his own poison, that's why when he dies the poison skyrockets out of proportion.

I use the power level to show you that his current clone is not a joke and stronger than Galan, who is physically mountain level here.

The true Meliodas is twice as powerful than his own clone, if you get and read the manga currently.

He can fly yes, but his " lowering the oxygen " move can't work when the opponent's foot doesn't touch the ground, as showed here : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Bleach-chapter-656-page-11.html

Even if the move take effect, it's not like Meliodas will die instansly, Chad and Inoue were still able to talk, Mel can easily move to the sky via his wings and he is safe.

You seems to not understand, Mel will destroy his whole body with his darkness attack, or punch him with his Purgatory flame : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-195-page-20.html

He can't lick anything without his upper body lol.

Lol, Meliodas is far faster, he blitz Galan when he was like 32500 in his power level, same Galan who has mach 2000 in speed.

Askin is mach 1000, check his profile lol.

Now keep in mind that current meliodas is ridiculously above his former, the former who blitzed Galan, anyone who read NNT will confirm you that.

So yeah, in speed, Current Meliodas win.

He never get burn like that : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-195-page-20.html

And he never regenerated from damages as like the scan I posted lol.

He get destroyed, he has no way of tanking attack like that : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-130-page-11.html

And that Meliodas is trash compared to the current one, who is 60000 in power level.

He has counter vanish, which is a variant to full counter, he will erase his death ball deluxe, that is all. Seriously, I can't see Askin winning this mach, Meliodas surclass him in strength, speed, durability, yes, durability.

He tanked that : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-172-page-7.html

Show me anything even close to that explosion, that Askin ever tanked.

Also, Meliodas was already a lightning timer back in the beginning of the manga lmao.

He even blitzed and toyed with a lightning timer foe in BOS.

Can't imagine how it will be now, the chasm is abyssal in power, strength and speed.

Isn't Dooyo just listing out prowess and feats of meliodas? And what does he mean by blitz askin? This is on a serious state of mind not bloodlusted..

Burning Full Fingers said:
Didn't Meliodas blitz Galan in character?
He knew the magnitude of galan's power meliodas knew he needed to destroy this guy if not everyone will perish.

Meliodas knows nothing of askin and his prowess.at best he will take this as serious as when he first fought gilthunder on anime or when he sparred with ban in the OVA (aka. Playfully Serious)

And before you say it's because he knows nothing of askin that he would destory him...i disagree first of observe meliodas's behavior during his encounter with gilthunder he knew who and how strong gilthunder and the holy knights are and is aware of there relentless search of him (he was also aware he could die from them) but no,if he fought a holy knight of liones he will fight them to the death..but not to the point of brutality

Observe meliodas during the time elizabeth was kidnapped by merlin's apprentice....that was when he took it to heart and decided to get serious to another level against the kingdom of liones.because one of his treasured one's were taken away and was in danger.

So i say

Meliodas will fight askin seriously but he's not the type to go berserk rage on someone he dosen't know of and why would he do that? There is no stake in hand for him to blitz aski

@Yomi

I did say both were serious about the match so as to circumvent Askin's laid back approach to a fight. Also, can Meliodas really blitz Askin?

@PaChi

I'm currently at the place in the manga where those two members of the Ten Commandments organized a tournament so I don't know about the recent happenings in the manga. If that's Meliodas' strongest version, then yeah.

Meliodas' strongest version literally punches Askin and kills him. Askin is good adaptating to weird powers, but raw punches in Nanatsu no Taizai dont have magic (aka reiatsu like in bleach) and Askin doesnt become immune to blunt force...so... also, this meliodas is almost bloodlusted. Agaisnt fraudin (spoilerd for you Burning, sorry):

http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/195/4

Stomps a character stronger than Galan.

http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/195/19

http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/195/20

Aaand oneshots.

If askin one shots take note meliodas can die from gift ball deluxe's magnified ver. He would have no way to escape that

Askin takes this fight. His immunity is broken and hax as ****. The reason Grimmjow can kill him because it is the nature of Quincy can't withstand with Hollow power since it is poisonous to them which explained by Kisuke himself.

No, the reason Grimmjow killed him, is because he was taken off guard + he isn't immune to brute or raw physical attack.

He can't deal with attack stronger than his paygrade, Melidoas also has Counter vanish, which is a variant of full counter, he can cancel gift ball deluxe with ease, that is the specificity of his ability.

Not to mention that Meliodas show already that he has resistance against deadly poison : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-9-page-20.html

And keep in mind that it was liquid poison, which can easily run fast in the organism, despite drinking that, he wasn't even dead, still alive and plenty of energy.

Currently, Meliodas is a savage character, as I said, he wouldn't wait Askin to even place a single speech ( typical Bleach character in a fight ).

He would finish him off with brute strength alone that is not even funny.

I will repeat it many time if it is necessary, Askin can adapt and create immunity against any kind of power or ability.

He can't create immunity against basic raw physical strength, basically, against physical strength, he only has his natural durability which is far from enough against someone as current Meliodas which is way overpowered compared to all previous version of Meliodas so far.

In his profile, the Meliodas who has 6C is the same Meliodas who defeat easily Dolor and Gloxinia + destroyed Danafor with a deep hole of 30000 feet.

Currently, he can one shot his former version which was 6C, you understand now why I said he can destroy Askin.

The only saving grace for meliodas here is his strength.

What exactly cam brute force do against someone who has more hax?Meliodas has resistance to poison and he's not completely immune to it.askin has all means to one-shot meliodas heck askin incapacitated (possibly killed) captain class characters which are around nanatsu's top tiers with a gift ball deluxe

Dooyo said:
No, the reason Grimmjow killed him, is because he was taken off guard + he isn't immune to brute or raw physical attack.

He can't deal with attack stronger than his paygrade, Melidoas also has Counter vanish, which is a variant of full counter, he can cancel gift ball deluxe with ease, that is the specificity of his ability.

Not to mention that Meliodas show already that he has resistance against deadly poison : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-9-page-20.html

And keep in mind that it was liquid poison, which can easily run fast in the organism, despite drinking that, he wasn't even dead, still alive and plenty of energy.

Currently, Meliodas is a savage character, as I said, he wouldn't wait Askin to even place a single speech ( typical Bleach character in a fight ).

He would finish him off with brute strength alone that is not even funny.
Should i remind you of the state of mind issue here again?

Yomi Schwarz said:
The only saving grace for meliodas here is his strength.
What exactly cam brute force do against someone who has more hax?Meliodas has resistance to poison and he's not completely immune to it.askin has all means to one-shot meliodas heck askin incapacitated (possibly killed) captain class characters which are around nanatsu's top tiers with a gift ball deluxe
Show me Askin one shoting someone to death with his ability, his victim struggle, they aren't killed just in a blink of a eye.

You keep ignoring that Meliodas has counter vanish, good thing to know. So technically, his saving grace is his strength + speed + counter vanish, which is enough.

That doesn't make sense, he is resistance to the poison because he is immune to it, it's not like he undergoes fever to deal against the poison such as any other disease.

Never Askin's opponent show that they are been immune against even a basic poison.

Show me Askin one shoting someone to death with his ability, his victim struggle, they aren't killed just in a blink of a eye.

You keep ignoring that Meliodas has counter vanish, good thing to know. So technically, his saving grace is his strength + speed + counter vanish, which is enough.

That doesn't make sense, he is resistance to the poison because he is immune to it, it's not like he undergoes fever to deal against the poison such as any other disease.

Never Askin's opponent show that they are been immune against even a basic poison.

Even if meliodas dosen't die directly from Gift ball,he'll die eventually from the intense exposure from it and collapse with no way to stand up not even grimmjow and Urahara was able to do anything and just collapsed helplessly to the ground,with thorough lethal dosage adjusment the same thing would happen to him.he's not completely resistant and invincible to pain even meliodas would collapse from intense attacks

Askin has attacks that dosen't need projectile type attacks that meliodas can deflect.he can just keep it simple and adjust the lethal dosage of meliodas and the air around him to make it so that the very oxygen he breath's is a natural venom/poison to him and he dosen't need to breath it at all prolonged exposure of air to his skin will make his nervous system disfunctional the only way meliodas can escape that attack is to not be exposed to any air at all which is impossible since he needs to go to outer space for that type of environment or under the sea (askin can do the same and turn water into a natural poison to him)

I don't see any material in his profile that says poison immunity i'd believe you if you say he's resistant to it at some degree but immune is just BS and even if he's immune to poisoning that's what Lethal Dosage Adjusment is for askin can nullify his tolerance to Poison

Essentially what askin can do is he can just Lower meliodas's tolerance to poison and turn air into a deadly posion unique to him.meliodas blitzing askin is technically countered by Blut vene which Greatly Augments askin's durability not even the sharpest sword in bleach is enough to kill him and askin can develop huge tolerance/immunity to demon based and black flames attacks by raising his immunity to meliodas's energy based attacks and gives him the ability to heal from it

Askin can be immune to whatever attacks meliodas dishes out while meliodas will succumb to the death dealing

Yomi Schwarz said:

Even if meliodas dosen't die directly from Gift ball,he'll die eventually from the intense exposure from it and collapse with no way to stand up not even grimmjow and Urahara was able to do anything and just collapsed helplessly to the ground,with thorough lethal dosage adjusment the same thing would happen to him.he's not completely resistant and invincible to pain even meliodas would collapse from intense attacks
Askin has attacks that dosen't need projectile type attacks that meliodas can deflect.he can just keep it simple and adjust the lethal dosage of meliodas and the air around him to make it so that the very oxygen he breath's is a natural venom/poison to him and he dosen't need to breath it at all prolonged exposure of air to his skin will make his nervous system disfunctional the only way meliodas can escape that attack is to not be exposed to any air at all which is impossible since he needs to go to outer space for that type of environment or under the sea (askin can do the same and turn water into a natural poison to him)

I don't see any material in his profile that says poison immunity i'd believe you if you say he's resistant to it at some degree but immune is just BS and even if he's immune to poisoning that's what Lethal Dosage Adjusment is for askin can nullify his tolerance to Poison

Essentially what askin can do is he can just Lower meliodas's tolerance to poison and turn air into a deadly posion unique to him.meliodas blitzing askin is technically countered by Blut vene which Greatly Augments askin's durability not even the sharpest sword in bleach is enough to kill him and askin can develop huge tolerance/immunity to demon based and black flames attacks by raising his immunity to meliodas's energy based attacks and gives him the ability to heal from it

Askin can be immune to whatever attacks meliodas dishes out while meliodas will succumb to the death dealing

What are you talking about ? Who told you that Meliodas only reflect projectile ?

He can reflect King's disaster : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-134-page-8.html

http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-134-page-9.html

His power and ability is far from being " projectile " like, more like minor reality warping, despite that, Meliodas's full counter can deal against it.

Ergo, why I said, that Meliodas has counter vanish to deal with his death ball deluxe.

King can augment or diminish the state of thing too, but he fail to do that when Meliodas decided to counter that.

The same thing will happen against Askin, there is not difference, full counter deal with anything energy/ability power, his only weakness are indirect attack and physical attack ( without any trace of power and energy behind it ).

Meliodas's ability is overpowered, you failed to grasp that.

Askin can't manipulate air and oxygen like the way you are trying to say, I told you that there is a specific range to his oxygen stuff + it doesn't work against someone who is outside of range ( e.g Yoruichi ) or can flight ( Meliodas can flight, unless you forgot that point ).

Meliodas can also makes clones to further increase his chances of winning, as I said earlier too, his clone has a power of 30000, in order word, he is 6C, Island level.

So basically, it's Askin vs 2 Meliodas ( one who is Island level, and another who is Island level + )

Askin can't be immune to physical attack, stop it, you know that his immunity doesn't pertain to physical stuff, just like Full counter.

Against physical stuff, this is his natural durability vs Mel's physical attack, to bad, Meliodas is simply too powerful for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back