• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jean Grey Vs Askin Nakk Le Vaar (X-Men Vs Bleach)

Arcker123

He/Him
Gods's Host Vs God's Guard

• Speed =
  • Takes place in new york so Askin is visible
  • Invuln restricted (As it's a possibly, I'm 90% this can still be added)
  • Vollstandig Askin
  • Host of the Phoenix Force Jean (High 6-A)
  • SBA Otherwise
Mutant:Quincy:Incon:

Jean Grey (Fox Universe) on myCast - Fan Casting Your Favorite Stories
Askin Nakk Le Vaar - BLEACH

So Jean has the AP to oneshot (672.01196343212245665 Petatons of TNT) Askin's 35 petatons. She's physically tier 7-6 so they can one tap each other.

He can poision her just as quickly with the death dealing.
Jean has more range with her TK and can completely paralyze his body. Her TK is also SoL, but I don't remember how speed equalization affects attack speed
He can also kill her post mortem anyway...
How does that work?
He has decon resistance so it would depend on how layered Jeans stuff is.
What level (Molecular, Atomic, Subatomic, etc.) is that Deconstruction?

Jean has more range with her TK
hundreds of meters with Telekinesis
Several Kilometers in Vollstandig
? SBA guarantees she can't even TK from the start given them being at 4KM away
TK and can completely paralyze his body
He can just hirenkyaku to amp FTE from her, and she can't do this immediately due to the range gap. He can also just set up a Gift ball deluxe to posion her from range.
Her TK is also SoL, but I don't remember how speed equalization affects attack speed
Vs wiki's speed equalization rules are stupid and arbitrary but here they are.
How does that work?
Gift Ball Deluxe: Askin creates an enormous version of Gift Ball centered around his body. Its power magnifies greatly upon Askin's death.
What level (Molecular, Atomic, Subatomic, etc.) is that Deconstruction?
Ask @Deceived3596 about that one o_O

Is Askin/Qunicies actually so like the soul reapers or they are just like fullbringers with the ability to enter the the soul society and interact with souls with physical form?

Is Askin/Qunicies actually so like the soul reapers or they are just like fullbringers with the ability to enter the the soul society and interact with souls with physical form?
I'm not sure actually, doesn't Yhwach imply that the Sternritter like Askin are dead? If so then they'd be invisible even in the human world, same with Shinigami.

Bump. Imma make a quick case for Askin

The thing that really ***** over Askin is Jeans TK LS advantage and her AP advantage to one tap, but I beleive Askin has counter this and win.

The problem is that Askin outranges it. Askin;s gift ball deluxe was covering large parts of the wandenreich and Jean is only at hundreds of meters with TK. Askin in vollstandig starts with Gift ball deluxe, which seals Jean in it and allows Askin to poison her at will before he can get Tk'd for a win. Askin can also just spam teleporting death manip rings to kill Jean as well.

Can it bypass Jean's forceshields?
Death dealing would allow it to make it poisonous to her:
And can it be destroyed?
Wasn't in canon, but Jean would never get the chance to anyway before being poisoned. She also likely cannot see it due to it being spiritual based anyway....
Since Jean has a disintegrating aura around her.
I don't see why this doesn't get resisted? Quincy decon deconstructs and absorbs the particles of an object. I don't see how Jeans decon is more impressive.
And would the poison even work due to her Self-Sustenance?
I don't see how this changes anything
Jean's body is practically energy while she is possessed by the Phoenix Force
Cool? He can turn her aura into a poison, as he can with the air or matter in the area.

Askin can pretty much make anything lethal to you, air, your own blood, flesh, or even her own powers.

Is askin nakk le vaar's invulnerability restricted btw?

Back