• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcker123

He/Him
Askin Nakk Le Vaar Vs Garou
  • Eh
  • Kachon's Idea
  • Both 6-A
  • 5-C Garou restricted (Can change for fairness)
  • Vollstandig restricted
  • Speed =
  • SBA Otherwise
  • Takes Place in SS (Garou can see)
Quincy:Monster:Incon:
Askin Nakk Le Vaar | Wiki | Virtual Space Amino
Garou vs sage centipede : r/OnePunchMan

Last edited:
From what I see on his page, Askin needs to ingest or tank the substance in order to use the ability.
He needs to tank an attack from u to create an immunity to ur energy/attacks.
But if he used his vollstanding he will get that immunity without even having to touch u as long as u are in his area

He needs to tank an attack from u to create an immunity to ur energy/attacks.
But if he used his vollstanding he will get that immunity without even having to touch u as long as u are in his area
he hasnt used voll off the bat in character. Only after his death dealibg got countered would he use it.

This is such a weird fight, Askin doesn't really have anything to ingest here. Garou out of his Cosmic Key doesn't have any energy to absorb besides his energy blast which he's less likely to use against an opponent he can just walk up to. However, Garou also can't see Askin and I don't really see how he can do anything to help against it.

Really, I think this is just Askin's fight cause Garou can't defend against any of the numerous attacks that Askin can throw at him, though I guess he could just like physically crush the area in a big **** off physical attack but I don't think he has much reason to do so.

Last edited:
The invulnerability is only possibly anyway so it's not really that important of a deciding factor

Aight. If Askin can’t get sum like Garous blood to poison him, there’s gift pool or using it on the air or sum

It definitely is because "Possibly" abilities are assumed true unless stated otherwise in the OP 🗿
Where is this stated? I figure if the ability is listed as possibly, then it'd be the inverse instead since that defeats the purpose of the ability being listed as possibly. Plus, I'm assuming Acker wants an actual fight here so we have even less reason to assume it would apply.

Where is this stated? I figure if the ability is listed as possibly, then it'd be the inverse instead since that defeats the purpose of the ability being listed as possibly. Plus, I'm assuming Acker wants an actual fight here so we have even less reason to assume it would apply.
  • It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added. The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.
This heavily implies that "Likely" or "Possibly" abilities/equipment is assumed useable if not restricted in the OP.

Last edited:
This heavily implies that "Likely" or "Possibly" abilities/equipment is assumed useable if not restricted in the OP.
I know i aint blind, but i dont see how it implies that at all. All it (well what you bolded) does is state you can restrict optional abilities and itll still be added to the profile regardless of external factors.

I know i aint blind, but i dont see how it implies that at all. All it (well what you bolded) does is state you can restrict optional abilities and itll still be added to the profile regardless of external factors.
Read the rule again 🗿 because it clearly implies what i'm saying.

Read the rule again 🗿 because it clearly implies what i'm saying.
The first part is talking about restricting abilities that are concrete in their p&a section (no possibly or likely) or are standard equipment man.

The second part which you highlighted just talks about matches being fine even with possible abilities and equipment not being used.

Either im a fool, or your missing the point of that section.

Aight. If Askin can’t get sum like Garous blood to poison him, there’s gift pool or using it on the air or sum
Askin can just do it with his own blood which if we're ignoring the possible invulnerability, is likely to happen with Garou having the AP advantage.

With that said, I guess this comes down to whether Garou can either kill Askin before his Deathdealing kills him or somehow adapt to it (though that seems unlikely).

Character-wise Garou at this point, isn't going to try and kill Asking since he does seem like a normal dude for the most part. So what'll probably end up happening is Garou kicking Askin's ass (since Askin is a pretty passive fighter in this key) and then being poisoned by the Deathdealing thanks to the blood. I kinda see him able to figure out the blood thing same as Oetsu, and then bleeding himself since Askin's real talkative. From there, he could probably pull out a win and kill Askin proper since SBA assumes Garou is willing to kill and at this point, he'd have to kill to not die himself. With Askin dead, Garou should survive the bloodloss incurred upon himself thanks to his regen.

Garou, Mid-Diff?

If we're not removing Invulnerability for some reason then Askin just stomps unless we consider DN to bypass Invulnerability but I don't think we do.

Soooo does Garou have any answer to soul haxx?

No?

Yeah i thought so
Doesn't really matter since Askin doesn't use any real Soul Hax besides his Schrift in-character so it's not really a worry for Garou in this fight. Most Bleach Characters don't bother with Soul Hax in-character.

The first part is talking about restricting abilities that are concrete in their p&a section (no possibly or likely) or are standard equipment man.

The second part which you highlighted just talks about matches being fine even with possible abilities and equipment not being used.

Either im a fool, or your missing the point of that section.
You actually completely missed the implication behind that rule 🗿

Back