• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deceived’s point is that the rule says matches where possibly or likely abilities can be added even if they are restricted. The fact that it says that implies that the basic assumption is that possibly and likely abilities will be taken into account unless specified otherwise.

Y’all really lacking in reading comprehension smh 🤦‍♂️

Yall be linking two completely different points and saying the existence of one heavily implies the other 💀

Sure the notion is there, but to act like its heavily implied is just blatantly wrong. Get a staff to confirm your assumption before we hold it as fact 👌

We literally didn't.

You just didn't read the rule in depth enough 🗿

This really doesn't even matter, Arcker should clarify in his OP if we are assuming Askin has in Invuln or not, so we don't go off on some derail argument.

You just didn't read the rule in depth enough 🗿
I asked on Mori’s discord and everyone who replied said it wasnt “heavily implied at all”. You are the one thats buggin chief. Whatever it aint relevant either way.

Than he can't even damage Askin because of his Soul Physiology 🗿

People be deadass forgetting that most Bleach Characters have invulnerability because they're souls, no one reads the blog i put months in making :cry:
Send it to me, I’ll read it.

Someone just said Bleach characters don't bother using soul hax in character. 💀

Everything they do involves soul hax.
Cool, so besides Yammy, who just rips out their opponents souls or anything like that as a first move? Not any of the quincy or Askin for sure. In bleach, besides Soul Crush, most characters don't directly do anything like Soul Hax unless they're using a move that has Soul Hax as a byproduct

Any Quincy tech destroys the target’s soul while every other race uses reiatsu based techs which all scale to being more potent than their RC in terms of soul hax.

On topic here, Askin just sets up a field around himself with Deathdealing by consuming anything in his immediate vicinity that his opponent would take into/has in their body. Against Ichigo’s squad, he consumed reishi. With this taking place in SS, Askin unironically negs Garou’s tolerance for his own body.

Back