• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs. Askin Nakk Le Vaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooyo said:
No, the reason Grimmjow killed him, is because he was taken off guard + he isn't immune to brute or raw physical attack.
He can't deal with attack stronger than his paygrade, Melidoas also has Counter vanish, which is a variant of full counter, he can cancel gift ball deluxe with ease, that is the specificity of his ability.

Not to mention that Meliodas show already that he has resistance against deadly poison : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-9-page-20.html

And keep in mind that it was liquid poison, which can easily run fast in the organism, despite drinking that, he wasn't even dead, still alive and plenty of energy.

Currently, Meliodas is a savage character, as I said, he wouldn't wait Askin to even place a single speech ( typical Bleach character in a fight ).

He would finish him off with brute strength alone that is not even funny.
Nope. Kisuke himself clearly stated that the reason Grimmjow can kill Askin is because the Quincy couldn't tolerate with Hollow power since it is poisonous to them. I don't know why you trying to discredit it. And Askin can develop immunity to physical attack. Remember when Yoruichi's liitle brother punched his face and blew him up at first attack. He tried it again but it did nothing at all. Urahara with his restructured hand thank to his bankai sent Askin throughout Soul King Palace and it even didn't hurt him. Anyway, you obviously misunderstood with Askin's power. His death dealing ability is not to create poison but to lower the lethal dose of any element he consumed. As you said Meliodas has resistance to deadly poison. Then, Askin can simply adjust its lethal dose and make it lethal to Meliodas. And it's not just limit to poison but anything he consumed, it can be oxygen or any kind of elements. And you forgot that most characters even as fast as Ichigo ended up in his poison pool if they rush to attack him directly. All I can say is Askin takes this fight due to his broken death dealing ability.

Doesn't Yushiro's Shunko contain fire or some kind of element? Like Yoruichi's contains lightning. Askin said he got immune to it after getting used to their reiatsu. Do Meliodas' physical attacks contain something like that? And again, did Askin have prep with Gift Ball? I know he had prep with his poison pool which is likely why Ichigo was faceplanted but I'm not sure about Gift Ball.

Yes. Shunko is a technique combining both physical and kido (mostly element). If Askin has no immunity against physical attack then, Yushiro's 2nd attack should still has effect on Askin but all we can see is the attack gave no scratch on Askin's body at all. It can be concluded that Askin developed immunity against the source of the attack. It was explained later by Askin himself that his Vollstandig will always develop immunity against attack no matter what or how much it has changed as long as the source was same then it will give no effect at all on him. Askin's character is similar to Mayuri in which he always prepared for his opponent

Kisuke himself never stated that the reason Grimmjow can kill Askin is because the Quincy couldn't tolerate with Hollow power. I don't recall that, show me the scan please.

Dooyo said:
Kisuke himself never stated that the reason Grimmjow can kill Askin is because the Quincy couldn't tolerate with Hollow power. I don't recall that, show me the scan please.

http://www.**********.com/bleach/666/4

Kisuke stated that Grimmjow's reitsu in his resurrection completely transformed into Hollow power and can be useful in this battle which bring us back to early chapter of this arc when Kisuke helped the captain to hollowfy their stolen bankai.

http://www.**********.com/bleach/552/15

http://www.**********.com/bleach/552/18

Kisuke explained clearly that everything composing a hollow is poisonous to Quincy and it's not just weakening their spiritual power but destroying their souls and killing them at last. Yeah, Grimmjow was in his resurrection form when he stabbed and ripped Askin's heart.

The natural weakness of a quincy is hollow reiatsu,that's why they take it upon themselves to kill them in the real world....with that logic i say imo i agree with clorox92

A more simpler way to end this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3FytiPAwiTM

Askin can end him the say way he could have ended nimaiya had tenjirou didn't interfere.

Nimaiya's sword is the sharpest in bleach and was capble of one shotting Mountain level-City level durability chaaracters yet askin was able to stay alive even after a lethal damage from it and was able to stand up and dodge MHS+ attacks that nimaiya dished out. askin will play dead on meliodas and lick his blood giving him the ability to adjust the lethal dosage of his blood to give meliodas a lethal dosage.

I highly doubt askin will die with one shot He survived a blow from the sharpest zanpakuto ever when he's far superior comrades died helplessly this was askin before Auswahlen so this is basically his weakest form.after auswahlen he survived being strucked by lightning and being burnt to a crisp.stop saying Grimmjow killed him instantly he was clearly still alive shortly without his heart (he even gave a goodbye speech).had he drank his blood he could have poisoned grimmjow or if he used the deathdealing to use his healing prowess,he could have survived that.

Power levels are Bullshit stop mentioning them.No offense

@burning I don't think he needed prep to used use gift ball deluxe.that magnified version is a contingency that automatically activates if he dies.

Also if meliodas can use clones then this is arguably a stomp since your overpowering a character with no visible hax to counter them and outnumbering him.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Okay. So I want to know how Meliodas' Resurrection works.
If meliodas needs to ressurect,that can technically be a Knockout since he already died once during the matchup.

No, that's like saying anyone that kills Yhwach in a thread can automatically win regardless of him reviving himself with The Almighty. Did Meliodas ever use it in battle?

No, that's like saying anyone that kills Yhwach in a thread can automatically win regardless of him reviving himself with The Almighty. Did Meliodas ever use it in battle?
i don't have that much knowledge of his revival technique,if it takes a long while to activate that can mean he's incapacitated.

Yhwach's ressurection is much more efficient,cause a few moments after ichibē used futen daisatsu ryou he revived almost instantly.a long process of ressurection can mean a lose via incapacitation In my Opinion.

Yes, it takes a while before his curse activate and until that time, he is in purgatory, waiting for his revival.

It's useless in fight because the opponent will obviously not waiting him to come back, he will think that he is dead for good, but 1 month later, Meliodas comes back to life again, completely fine and healtly.

It doesn't matter anyways, he is stronger enough currently to not die against Askin, Askin would have won before, but now, Meliodas is in another level + the fact that he can makes clones that strong to outnumber him. Same clone who has the same ability and demonic power.

@Dooyo As I said before it is useless against Askin. It doesn't matter how strong or huge number of clones Meliodas has as long as the source of attack basically the same then it's not problem for Askin especially in his Vollstandig form. I don't know why you keep repeating all those level argument when Askin's ability is obviously bypass durability. In fact, he one shot Ichigo who supposed on another level tho. It's funny because you didn't even give specific way for Meliodas to defeat Askin and keep pulling same argument over and over again without brief explanation.

Dooyo said:
Yes, it takes a while before his curse activate and until that time, he is in purgatory, waiting for his revival.

It's useless in fight because the opponent will obviously not waiting him to come back, he will think that he is dead for good, but 1 month later, Meliodas comes back to life again, completely fine and healtly.

It doesn't matter anyways, he is stronger enough currently to not die against Askin, Askin would have won before, but now, Meliodas is in another level + the fact that he can makes clones that strong to outnumber him. Same clone who has the same ability and demonic power.
I asked burning to restrict the clone's its a stomp via outnumbering.

Uhm there is a certain time for all this matches..a few months is just ridiculous and by the time he revives the fight ended with incapacitation and the thread is concluded.

Clorox92 said:
@Dooyo As I said before it is useless against Askin. It doesn't matter how strong or huge number of clones Meliodas has as long as the source of attack basically the same then it's not problem for Askin especially in his Vollstandig form. I don't know why you keep repeating all those level argument when Askin's ability is obviously bypass durability. In fact, he one shot Ichigo who supposed on another level tho. It's funny because you didn't even give specific way for Meliodas to defeat Askin and keep pulling same argument over and over again without brief explanation.
What I find funny is the fact that you haven't actually read me correctly and how I expose the way that Mel will beat Askin.

1 ) Mel has already display resistance toward deadly poison.

2 ) Mel can full counter and counter vanish his ability as he done that against King aka disaster, a conceptual attack.

3 ) Mel surclass him in DC, strength and durability.

Having more clones is actually a problem since the probability of a snack attack is possible.

Overall, Mel has all the cards to win this battle.

@Dooyo You are the one who missed my point here. I've countered your argument yet you didn't answer it properly. Like I said before, Mel may has resistance toward deadly poison but Askin's power works differently. His power basically control his opponent tolerancy against selected element and makes it lethal to them. In accurate words, Askin is more likely controlling his opponent immunity. It can be said that Askin can simply remove Mel's immunity against deadly poison by lowering its lethal dose. Unless Mel has demonstrated that he can replaced his body contents like Oetsu did with Tenjirou's healing liquad. But this is useless against Askin's Vollstandig. And again, I've explained this a few times that Askin's power and ability ignore durability. Don't forget that he one shot Ichigo who outclass him in DC, strength and durability. Even Oetsu would be dead due to his Death dealing if it wasn't Tenjirou's healing liquid. This proved that character with superior stats is useless against Askin. Having more clones? Lol. Askin explained it already that no matter how many attack Mel can produce, it is useless as long as the source attack is same.

Clorox92 said:
@Dooyo You are the one who missed my point here. I've countered your argument yet you didn't answer it properly. Like I said before, Mel may has resistance toward deadly poison but Askin's power works differently. His power basically control his opponent tolerancy against selected element and makes it lethal to them. In accurate words, Askin is more likely controlling his opponent immunity. It can be said that Askin can simply remove Mel's immunity against deadly poison by lowering its lethal dose. Unless Mel has demonstrated that he can replaced his body contents like Oetsu did with Tenjirou's healing liquad. But this is useless against Askin's Vollstandig. And again, I've explained this a few times that Askin's power and ability ignore durability. Don't forget that he one shot Ichigo who outclass him in DC, strength and durability. Even Oetsu would be dead due to his Death dealing if it wasn't Tenjirou's healing liquid. This proved that character with superior stats is useless against Askin. Having more clones? Lol. Askin explained it already that no matter how many attack Mel can produce, it is useless as long as the source attack is same.
Yep askin's ability centers around controlling Tolerancy/immunity of a thing/something its not like the death dealing add's poisonous substance to something .

Meliodas's resistance to a certain object like his blood would be controlled by the death dealing turning it into a lethal dosage.

Clorox92 said:
You countered nothing, it doesn't matter since the field of action of his ability is cancelled via counter vanish.

I know that his ability ignore convential durability, but it doesn't matter against full counter, King's power also ignore durability and yet Meliodas succeed to deal with it, Askin is not different.

You failed also to show me how he can deal with a attack like that : http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-130-page-11.html

Keep in mind that this attack has also 30000 feet deep, show me Askin tanking attack like this. It is also fine to note that this Mel performing that attack is a mere fodder compared to the current one, who can do that casually since he control his power + new and original demon mark has been show. So yeah, but knowing you, you will probably ignore that info too because you don't care about NNT I suppose. Also don't confuse " resistance " with " immunity ", Mel is immune toward deadly poison.

You misunderstand, clones has free will + their own source of power, you think that Mel's clones is like Naruto's clones or what ? Clones are independant and he uses them as diversion or sneak attack.

Overall, stop ignoring what I actually say this time.

@Dooyo Sorry to say but your point isn't convince enough. How can Full Counter cancel Askin's attack? There's nothing to reflect. And again, Urahara upgraded with his bankai blew Askin across the Warwelt and it did nothing on him at all. Yeah, you keep saying Mel is immune toward deadly poison but Askin can simply remove his immunity by adjusting its lethal dosage. How's that? And what if Askin chooses oxygen and makes it lethal to Mel. In fact, oxygen is not a poison to begin with. Can he survive without consuming oxygen? What about other elements? It's funny because you asked me to ignore your point because you probably know that Mel can't do anything against Askin's Death dealing ability unless you can give something else. But whatever because I know you will keep repeating the same argument over and over again when the fact I've prove that you point is useless against Askin's death dealing ability.

Okay, so what's wrong with Meliodas being able to create clones? Isn't that what his sacred treasure allows him to do? Also, aren't the clones weaker than Meliodas himself?

Okay, so what's wrong with Meliodas being able to create clones? Isn't that what his sacred treasure allows him to do? Also, aren't the clones weaker than Meliodas himself?
That's up for you to decide...depending on the quantity it can be a stomp by outnumbering

Clorox92 said:
@Dooyo Sorry to say but your point isn't convince enough. How can Full Counter cancel Askin's attack? There's nothing to reflect. And again, Urahara upgraded with his bankai blew Askin across the Warwelt and it did nothing on him at all. Yeah, you keep saying Mel is immune toward deadly poison but Askin can simply remove his immunity by adjusting its lethal dosage. How's that? And what if Askin chooses oxygen and makes it lethal to Mel. In fact, oxygen is not a poison to begin with. Can he survive without consuming oxygen? What about other elements? It's funny because you asked me to ignore your point because you probably know that Mel can't do anything against Askin's Death dealing ability unless you can give something else. But whatever because I know you will keep repeating the same argument over and over again when the fact I've prove that you point is useless against Askin's death dealing ability.
Then you should read NNT a little more since Mel reflect King's disaster ability where there was nothing physical to reflect.

That is basically hax, full counter is a hax power, thing that you still don't get it. So forgot about your death dealing ability, Mel cancel it, that is the specificity of his own ability.

Like he killed a single character with depriving him oxygen, fodders like Orihime and Chad can still talk + we saw that he need some preparation to do that + it has a range and somoene who can fly can avoid it and guess what ? Mel can fly like a bird.

Don't compare Urahara's strength with Mel, Meliodas can send flying a 50 M Giant like Dolor with a single kick and cut a small mountain with a twig. Call me when Urahara and Askin can do that with their raw strength.

Yes, there are weaker but still can be a thread when he is himself currently at 60000.

His clone has half of his strength, so 30000 which was the same level as his previous self before dying against Estarossa. His clone is far from being irrelevant in this match.

How many clones can Meliodas create?
5 Clones, but the more he makes Clones, weaker they get.

So I think one clone is strong enough, the second clone would have half of the power of the first clone, and vs Askin, he wouldn't do very much compared to the first Clone.

So the strongest Clone would be the first one only.

Please stop quoting walls of text. When you quote someone who has written a lot (like four or more lines), delete all of the matter and just leave the part below.

[I]This Member said:
That should be enough.

I vote for Meliodas for the reasons mentioned above such as regen-negation, stronger power / speed, and clones.

current meliodas is likely to cut Askin in half and call it a day, for which askin has 0 defense.

Askin Nakk Le Varr can adjust the dosage of anything that hurts him (including physical injury) PROVIDED that he survives the attack.

Basically he is similar to Saint Seiya characters - the same technique or level of power won't work on him twice and each attack he takes will upgrade his Durability - that is essentially his Hax. It is a very impressive power

So the only option before Meliodas is to end Askin Nakk Le Varr in one attack (Which I think he can absolutely do) - But even in that case, since Askin is starting out in Vollstanding, Meliodas will die, only to revive later thanks to his curse and ultimately be the winner

Mel tanked quite a lot in his 10C fight. He could rely on physical strength (60k+demon mark should put him at least in the 85-90k range, probably higher as it's relative to his current power), or he could use that black fire thing, OR revenge counter, OR straight up full counter. He has better regen, and (probably) better tanking capabilities. Mel imo takes this.

It takes way too long. After Estarossa killed him, it took him over a month iirc. Doesn't change the fact that Mel can still basically almost OHKO him, and has revenge counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back