• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread II: Stephen Hawking > God

That reminds me, I have been looking for SMT III's novel for some time. It's weird the novels for this series are so hard to find.

@lonliosite There is a novel about Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne or do you mean Digital Devil Story III?

"The Great Will" sounds more of a metaphorical nick-name used to not pronounce the Enitity's true one.

DMB 1 said:
"The Great Will" sounds more of a metaphorical nick-name used to not pronounce the Enitity's true one.
Even if it is a nickname (and we don't know if it is), that doesn't change the fact it is more accurate than that Axiom thing.

Uh if there are any, can I get scans detailing that Nanashi and Flynn have 10D hax? Like extra context that will justify it? I will like to keep it around for reference.

I got this from Yvel,

"Let's just think of our base compaints:

Copy and pasted powers and abilities section

Not updated AP explanations or even almost incorrect ones

Examples: Endgame Nocturne demons being 2-C despite mid and end boss enemies easily being 2-A

Not explaining how Belberith absorbed Bael and Baal.

The Shining One's profile could still be better Abel being above Merkabah simply for fighting the 4 Angels and Metatron (This is more of a personal gripe for me but I think I already talked about it and disproved it in the Nanashi vs Abel thread)

Something like this"

Ionliosite said:
Eganergo said:
We also need Observation for this page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Verse-specific_Powers_and_Abilities

Or is it not necessary?
I mean, Observation is an extremely specific bunch of abilities combined. But how many people outside of Nanashi and Flynn should be users?
Toki, Navarre(Sorry MYHERO).Gaston,Nozomi,Asahi Hallelujah. and Isabeau. All of Nanashi's friends denied YHVH and weakened him flat out. There's no reason they shouldn't have it. And if non Messiahic humans can wield it then any human should be able to. (And probably Demi-Fiend before his TDE route since Hallelujah is a half demon and use it just fine)

Probably, since its easier than slapping on the Nanashi's notable attack on each profile and would be useful for the verse in general

Should probably also mention Cognition on the page, too, since it's basically Persona's version of Observation.

Also about the Nocturne thing, it makes no sense for endgame demons like Mada to be 2-C just becuase of one fightable enemy in game, with his large and enhanced moveset its quite obvious that Thor was alot stronger than when you fought him the first time

We should probably get ironing them out before we make anymore profiles. But I'm not sure where we should start.

The profiles right now arent fantastic. The Devil Survivor ones are a new level of bad, with the only really good one being the recently revised Canopus.

Back