• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread II: Stephen Hawking > God

And that is a MAJOR PROBLEM. WE NEED TO TAKE A STAND AND REVISE THESE GODDAMN PROFILES! AND I WILL DO IT

tomorrow :p

Guys how do you feel about that Archie Sonic vs Demifiend match up I made? Did you feel it was right or wrong?

One thing I've been thinking, since Nyarlathotep is a thing in the Megaten series, wouldn't it be great if we also had other Cthulhu Mythos monsters and gods appearing as Demons / Entities. Imagine the Final Boss of SMT V being Azathoth. This would also be a great gateway into 1-A SMT finally

But what do ya'll think about Sonic being able to bypass Demi Fiend's null with sheer AP that isn't an infinite difference?

"I am a 1-A."

"What was that? You need to come closer I can't hear you."

"Sigh, I said I'm a 1-A."

"A little more closer."

"I SAID I'M A 1-A-"

VOICE OF GOD

Ded Nyarly

Oh yeah does Nanashi have voice of god and any others abilities that YHVH might have in his creator god key?

I mean Aleph and Kazuya would've reincarnted. Demi-Fiend would probably be wandering the Expanse, and Flynn is of course Godashi's mind slave

'This is what DMB said. "Nullify, Repel and Drain working on someone leagues above Demified is game mechanic. in game, you could put a Slime that nullifies Phys against Lucifer and his Phys attacks wouldn't work unless he had pierced. It depends on how much Sonic is above him in terms of AP. if the difference is enormous, then no."

What does everyone think of this?

Azathoth is already a Demon in some obscure SMT game IIRC.

Same with Cthulu, who has a pretty... Odd design.

Yvel Atsly said:
'This is what DMB said. "Nullify, Repel and Drain working on someone leagues above Demified is game mechanic. in game, you could put a Slime that nullifies Phys against Lucifer and his Phys attacks wouldn't work unless he had pierced. It depends on how much Sonic is above him in terms of AP. if the difference is enormous, then no."

What does everyone think of this?
It makes sense, but I don't remember how far above baseline Archie Sonic was.

It probably was only a bit above baseline and not the centillions or googleplex times different he has it his peak, but to be fair Lucifer is of course is at least 1 dimension higher than a slime

@Ultima I've heard you we're revising something like that from Ant. Is it going to get rid of tier 0s?

Back