• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread I: Now on iOS

Shin Megami Topic: What's your favorite persona cast? Mine has to be the ones from 4. I don't know why but I feel the most at home whenever I'm watching these guys.

@Hst I know, and that's what so weird. I know 3 had a better written cast, but I still prefer 4 over them.

@Dziga It seems you and I have very similar tastes.

They are widely regarded as the best cast in the fan base. Though I haven't played IS or EP so I can't really say they are better than 4 personally.

Isn't that kinda a standard ability for the Messiah's? They can put down demons for good and, well, you know how stupid their unkillability is.

Well if he does it have it then how wasn't he able to kill YHVH permanently?

Also would that combat applicable outside of SMT? Or does it only affect demons in their verse?

He didn't fight the true YHVH, the one that is 1-C. I'm not sure if their Immo Negation works elsewhere since it's tied to the power of observation and The Axiom which hold no influence outside of the Megami Tensei Verse.

I guess it makes sense, The Messiah's are still the "Eyes of The Axiom", meaning it should be able to directly influence them regardless of Verse equalization

I just don't get how they can null immortalities outside of their verse just because the Axiom gave them the power to.

Also Lucifer is already high 2-A.

It's kinda nitpicky but the context of the "9D" statements themselves would make him 7D, not 9D. Never mind the fact that I just think the idea of having one cast be so far above every other cast is weird in general, especially considering that the same guys from apoc show up in other games and fight Aleph and others.

Whenever you want to type out something with slash, always add this at the very beginning: < s >

Make sure to not space the <> and the s. I only did it because if you don't then it's not going to show up in the comment. If you're still stuck, then just quote my comment referring to the infinite dimensional shiz.

Just so you're aware, if you want to cut off the strikethrough at any point, add the same thing MYHERO said to the end of what you want to strikethrough, but also add a "/" before the s.

Example: < /s > (without spaces)

Otherwise, you strikethrough literally everything after the first bit of code. Trust me, this is handy to know.

Yvel Atsly said:
Why only 7-D? It transcends an at least 4-D space and there 5 higher dimensional spaces in total.
It transcends 3D space. The statements themselves are explicitly being made from Nanashi's own perspective, who hadn't been anywhere higher-dimensional until then. Not much really supports YHVH's throne being a dimension above the highest brane of his universe either.

Back