• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread I: Now on iOS

But it still transends higher dimensional beings like Lucifer and Merkabah. Heck Nanashic can literally create his own multiverse as large as the IV one at least in the Anarchy route and its still more infinite and vague then that.

Side note: Nanashi before his godly stage should probably have reality warping on his profile. Or a better description for Dadga i guess

i mean considering the way they're going about making V i know its going to take awhile. If they made and SMT II remake trailer though i would lose my shit

MYHERO said:
As a pastor's child I can never let my family know what SMT is.
My mom already had that "Boy, imma slap the flames out you" look halfway through when I tried to explain the premise.

Oof, maybe you can say you're rebelling against the god of the Old Testament instead? Or at least do you think it would've made a difference?

No. Christianity in general believes that the Old Testament rendition of God is essentially still the same as the New Testament. To say you rebel any version of him would be blasphemous.

Dang. I did already side with Lord Lucifer..... shit. At least i hope my christian mother won't disown me. And the fact i'm gay for Helel and Louisa is gorgeous

I guess we're all kinda on the same boat huh? Let's pray to the Axiom so that our parents don't find out.

But what if he sends down a Messiah and he murks the angels right in front of them? (A female one would be cool though)

A female would definitely be much appreciated with me. Though we would probably have to wait until SMT VI which will take like at least 5 years.

I'm really waiting for Lucy to show his true form. We have a 9th Dimensional Satan and he is one the coolest demons of the series, Give me my higher Lucy!

I mean no. Technically the entire SMT Franchise should no longer exist the way it does normally besides Peace Route since Nanashi rewiped the entire multiverse. From DeSu, DDS, Nocturne, II, the original Megami Tenseis. All of it should be gone. And its pretty insane itself to beat Nanashi since he outclasses YHVH already.

I think it would be funny just to see Nanashi take over as the role of YHVH in the later games. Just seeing Nanashi's floating head as the all governing god makes me laugh. Though I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen since Nanashi being god would ruin one of the most prominent aspects of SMT to begin with.

I think the idea of Demi-Fiend working together with Abel as equals would be cooler and make more sense since stronger demons are able to resist his control and still oppose him. Demi-Fiend should be no different. Also Demi-Fiend is basically a blueprint for Abel as they go through similar stuff, so Abel should really respect his elder.

I mean yeah but Abel does outclass him in strength so its only natural Demi would work under Abel. Albiet he'll definitely respect Demi for killing Kagutsuchi

Well we don't even know how powerful Demi-Fiend truly is at his peak as the True Demon ending is basically just an origin story for him. He could very well be high on the scaling chain considering how much faith Lucifer has had with him when it comes to finishing killing YHVH for good.

I heard Abel also has some passives. What do they do exactly?

Nullify most elements(except almighty),repel most elements,drain most elements,pierce which can even bypass tetra at times,can boost the power of his elemental and physical by 50 or 20% which can stack, can add paralyze,mute,stone, poison to his physical attacks which have a chance of being inflicted. To list a good portion of them

Hmm...I have no doubt that these would be effective with people in the SMT verse, but I have no idea how it would fair to someone outside of the verse like Madoka.

I mean they should work just fine as long as they don't have any specific resistances to them. Reminds me of that Demi vs Archie Sonic thread i disagreed with.

I mean the passives could work but would it really affect Abel's chance of victory as much as it does in game?

Also I was the one who made that lol. Do you want me to remake it for you?

Assuming the boost are significant they can help out.

And its fine, you don't have to do that for me. I just didn't like how Demi-Fiend's phys null was reguarded as NLF

Speaking of Records. Could we revise the Shining One's profile? It honestly still feels a bit cruddy to me. Not to be rude to whoever made it

Out of all protagonists it would probably be Demifiend considering he is the most popular one, discounting Persona.

Demi still edges him out by a wide margin. He's even infamous in the JRPG community for being one of the most hardest bosses of all time.

They don't always necessarily do the most popular either, but I digress.

I can see Devil Survivor protagonists being in DB too.

Back