• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MegaMan.EXE

This was end of series Geo against beginning of series EXE; also Starforce doesn't have any Universal let alone Tier 2 feats to my knowledge where as Battle Network has multiple. And EXE was heavily implied to be the strongest foe Geo ever fought with those details laid out alone. EXE on the other hand considered Geo to be a lot easier than the very first end game boss and really not much different than Roll or Gutsman.
But Geo went easy on EXE, and they both fought Clock Man at the end

Ah... BN powerscalling is so messy....

This battle was just a meetup event, regardless of the results, EXE and Geo are supposed to be even and alternatives of each other for the game. So it shouldn't be taken as a victory or stomp battle or anything else. That being said, EXE scaling to Geo was just a way to scale another BN characters to Geo, EXE strenght has it's ups and downs between games and he is not supposed to be 2-C for the entirety of a game, he always is powering up midway getting chips, parts, transformations and everything else. Geo is a bit more consistent, he doesn't get beat up by a random like EXE nowhere near as often and we have more or less a proper powerscalling order. But there's another problem in middle of this, we currently scale characters like Harp Note to Geo despite Geo turning much stronger than her since the first game and she doesn't do anything worthy in SF3, in fact, I don't think she even fought someone there (and won). In my view, the major problem here is how we scale early bosses to final bosses in BN/SF, since it would be extremely useful, if not ideal, having a regular and a max power tier for EXE to link to other characters.

I want to repeat, no astronomical amps were made between first and second game. And Geo has his own power ups and transformation.

There are no Tier 3 or Tier 2 feats found in Star Force, only Tier 4. And the Harp Note example might just mean Harp Note might need to be downgraded. Where as Batte Network has multiple feats ranging from 3-A to 2-C. Not to mention, that one random sparring match really doesn't mean much; even if "Geo was holding back" it's even on our official crossover rules that even canon crossovers are prone to outliers. It's just a de ja vu of the problems with Dissidia Final Fantasty scaling with the whole; Everybody is tier 2.

Not to mention, that was a weakened version of EXE who literally defeated Geo Stelar.

There are no Tier 3 or Tier 2 feats found in Star Force, only Tier 4. And the Harp Note example might just mean Harp Note might need to be downgraded. Where as Batte Network has multiple feats ranging from 3-A to 2-C. Not to mention, that one random sparring match really doesn't mean much; even if "Geo was holding back" it's even on our official crossover rules that even canon crossovers are prone to outliers. It's just a de ja vu of the problems with Dissidia Final Fantasty scaling with the whole; Everybody is tier 2.

Not to mention, that was a weakened version of EXE who literally defeated Geo Stelar.
Holding back Geo. Plus, again, they both fought Clock Man at the time. And iirc, SF had some tier 2 feats. They're listed here

@DarkDragonMedeus

The problem is more about scaling regular Navis to 2-C EXE when the 2-C source characters are supposed to be world-endings programs or unbeatable that are not in their league.
This regular navis can still fight EXE even after he beat those threats. And I mean the same logic applies to, for example, Sonic, as Chaos was planet level threat, yet some almost fodder scale to him.

This regular navis can still fight EXE even after he beat those threats. And I mean the same logic applies to, for example, Sonic, as Chaos was planet level threat, yet some almost fodder scale to him.
I don't know about Sonic but it shouldn't be the case for BN/SF, regular Navis are not in any shape or form comparable to final bosses.

I agree that not every single Net Navi should be scaled from EXE; only the absolute strongest like Bass, Protoman, Colonel and the like should be scaled to the strongest portrayals of base Mega man. Roll, Glide, and Gutsman are consistently seen as underdogs yes. And I do recognize most inconsistencies from Battle Network 5. Megaman also doesn't really go all out against his friends normally.

As for the video, I found black hole feats which were calculated at 4-B. I saw a "Pocket Universe" statement, but keyword meaning pocket. If it's the size of the Observable Universe, it would only be 3-A. "Ruling over the alternate reality" means nothing AP wise. Being the emperor of a country doesn't make someone country level. Frieza being "Ruler of the Universe" doesn't make him Universal tier either. And as for "Surpassing time and space" that seems kinda vague; not sure if that refers to him destroying a space-time continuum outright.

Same goes for Geo. Gemini Spark, Rogue, Acid Ace, Dread Joker and post-game/final bosses are some that I would put around Geo league. I'm also not buying the video feats, most of that is about creating portals and there was some actual pocket universe in SF3 around Noise Waves, but they do not have universal size and are really short on their own. By the way, Sirius has a modest passive-agressive personality and likes to play around with Geo, but Apollo still is stronger than Ace and Joker, so he scales with Geo. A little irrelevant for scaling but Geo didn't fight Sirius until he beat Apollo clone as well, so they didn't know much about Sirius power.

ah, people finally mentions Geo. So now that he is relevant i will make a CRT because his profile is bad, lacks abilities, and some abilites are simply not what they say to be.

Outliers are especially common if it comes from crossovers; not all verses or characters are as consistent as OPM or Saitama respectively. But yeah, 2-C is like way beyond Star Force's physically demonstrated leagues and Zero also already further elaborated other issues.

Btw, in the NT Warrior anime I remember a solar system feat. So, in episode 29, a lady traps Rockman in some kind of a game, a separate dimension. As seen here , this place has a sun. And then Blues comes and destroys the whole thing

Isn't the anime a lot different from the game?

We are not jumping so many tiers based off of a very brief crossover event.
I agree with this sentiment in general, but would appreciate a summary of the conclusions here so far.

Same continuity perhaps, but definitely different showings up drastic power levels.

Yes, Crossovers almost always play extremely fast and loose with comparative power levels between the involved franchises, considerably more so than usual.

Back