• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MegaMan.EXE

EXE literally curbstomps Geo yes, I agree that he kinda should be Tier 2 in general. But I think the problem was people were concerned about making every single Net Navi including the underdogs 2-C. I'm fine with getting rid of his 4-B low end and just being 2-C outright. The strongest Navis such as Bass, Protoman, and Colonel should also scale, but I think people like Roll, Glide, and Gutsman should probably remain 4-B scaling from casual Megaman and/or Unknown.

I dunno about that at all. I'd rather we look for other feats in MMBN than scale from a whatever fight that may or may not scale to anyone

Yes...

We have plans of fixing up the MMBN profiles as well...

Anywho, we did this because this is EoS Geo fighting BoS EXE, who at the time is featless afaik, unless you count NetNavis controlling Cyber Cores (which are described as universes in one of the Guidebooks) as valid AP feats and not just hax.

There are also some rumors of Tier 3 Geo. But I got to featsearch the SF games for that.

In my opinion, Geo should be tier 2. He put up a fight, and while EXE was featless at the time, he got tier 2 next game, without any amps.

Also, this is the second Mega Man CRT we got and the first one hasn't even been concluded.

Figured I'd... Uh... Point that out...

Battle Network and Starforce are the same continuity but different universe perhaps. Also, I'm really iffy about Geo being Tier 2 outright; EXE was implied to be holding back a great deal and none of the Starforce antagonists have Tier 2 feats to my knowledge. But I know it was mostly Reppuzan who worked on the Megaman profiles. But I agree on getting rid of the Tier 4 stuff from EXE's profile.

Edit: They were both stated to be holding back.

Last edited:
I honestly don't agree with this. Call me a black sheep or a rebel if you like, but the fact is. I've constantly thought the scaling was fine. As Migue79 said, this was a fight between EoS Geo and BoS EXE. All things considered, the scaling still works in my opinion, and is a good way to separate between the weaker Battle Network characters from the stronger ones later on. Though, if a feat is found that is for EXE, and EXE alone, without having to scale to Geo, that would work as well.

We could just isolate that 4-B rating to an entirely new key (that being MMBN 1 EXE or whatever we call it) alternatively.

Basically before he obtains his first 2-C feat which iirc comes in MMBN 2.

I guess that's fine. I'd prefer both to be tiered on their own feats if possible, though.

I can take a quick glance at a MMBN1 LP to see if there are any feats that may be more impressive than Geo scaling.

We could just isolate that 4-B rating to an entirely new key (that being MMBN 1 EXE or whatever we call it) alternatively.

Basically before he obtains his first 2-C feat which iirc comes in MMBN 2.
Well, did he have any significant amps between 2 games?

Megaman.EXE appears to be much higher than Tier 4 consistently; nearly every end game boss is either Universal or Low Multiversal yes. But the crossover with Geo Stellar was a stomp in EXE's favor. So it's iffy for EXE to have a 4-B low end. But as Migue and Starter Pack said; it's a good back up for the weaker Net Navis in Battle Network. I do agree that maybe finding other feats for the underdogs to scale from might be a good idea.

Megaman.EXE appears to be much higher than Tier 4 consistently; nearly every end game boss is either Universal or Low Multiversal yes. But the crossover with Geo Stellar was a stomp in EXE's favor. So it's iffy for EXE to have a 4-B low end. But as Migue and Starter Pack said; it's a good back up for the weaker Net Navis in Battle Network. I do agree that maybe finding other feats for the underdogs to scale from might be a good idea.
Actually, EXE wasn't holding back. Geo was, as to not cause a time paradox. EXE had no reason to hold back as he thought Geo kidnapped role. And at the end of the game, they fought Clock Man together, so I actually support the idea to make Geo himself tier 2.

Nah. Geo probably a bit upscales from baseline EXE via higher forms, but EXE nuked the whole Cyberworld, a multiverse (He'll probably be 2-B soon) and in Hub form, beat an enemy stronger than his base with a wave of his hand.
Okay? Geo scales to his base, so he’ll be 2-B as well. And all that means is he oneshots baselines.

This was end of series Geo against beginning of series EXE; also Starforce doesn't have any Universal let alone Tier 2 feats to my knowledge where as Battle Network has multiple. And EXE was heavily implied to be the strongest foe Geo ever fought with those details laid out alone. EXE on the other hand considered Geo to be a lot easier than the very first end game boss and really not much different than Roll or Gutsman.

Back