• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed Equalized? Megaman should take this with his hax and Megaman has time maniuplation himself in the version of his own Time Skip.

I'd say hit with the tokitobashi technique and improvement skills, and the fact that megaman. EXE is stated to be possible universe level while hit's definitely universe level

MegaMan with ease stomps Hit. Giga Freeze or whatever his timestop ability > Tokitobashi by a mile (one can freeze for a half a second. The other for an eternity. Obviously Giga Freeze is better), I don't think Hit has the range of MegaMan, different forms and transformations to trump self improvement, and the variety advantage. Plus, he can summon

Mega is just all around more versatile, having better versions of Hit's hax on top of Soul Attacks and all sorts of status effects and summoning.

He should take this pretty easily with speed equalized.

Base megaman doesn't have soul manipulation, and his time stop is debatable, while hits time stop isn't.

LTB2000 said:
He doesn't have hax in his base form
They're called Battle Chips. He has multiple chips known as Dark Chips that directly attack and corrupt the souls of the targets with Dark Energy.

Then there's the Giga Freeze attack, which can freeze an entire universe solid, Black Hole Creation, the ability to terraform the land so that all damage he takes is automatically halved, the abiltiy to create barriers that will permanently shut out all attacks until pierced by an attack of a certain threshold (even then it'll stop the attack).

I agree, Mega's time freeze mechanic may be just a game mechanic, but who's to say that Mega can't tank Hit's attacks and retaliate with a Giga Freeze since he's taken hits from opponents well above Hit's paygrade (i.e. Gospel, who was powerful enough to begin fusing the Cyber World and Real World together).

It's like I said. Hit has some good hax and is a relatively decent fighter, but Megaman.EXE has far more hax than DBZ does.

Altho, MegaMan.EXE has 7 votes now it seems, so this could probably be added to their profiles with the note of "speed equalized, Base MegaMan.EXE", or whatever.

Xanix said:
Huh? Mega's hax are way too much. for hit.
To be honest, due to Mega's variety, this could be considered a hax stomp victory, but I'm not 100% sure.

it was never said that it will stop only heart or that it can be aimed at the heart only that an assumption, for all we know it can simply be 1 shot one kill technique, i bet everything that he can use it on magetta too

he just aimed at the heart for human because that what kill them easily

You're making assumptions based on your interpretation of Hit. What was shown was that he targets vital organs and that's how this site interprets it until shown otherwise, and MM doesn't have a heart. Not to mention that even if it did work, MM has way more deadly oneshot techniques.

which will not work because he is intangible

what i see here is that everyone is making the assumption that it will only work on the heart, when it was never stated, only because they show that, it does not mean that it can't simply be a one shot technique which make more sense to me

Hit's intangibility is passive (it has to be activated), black holes would work regardless, and intangibility means nothing to to MM. He's hit intangibles before.

You're making assumptions on an ability that has been shown for seconds. We're interpreting it as what was shown. It makes sense for a hitman who has been said to attack pressure points to have an attack that strains pressure points.

if you are only making jugjment on what they show then this place would be full of hyperbole and pis

the fact that MM hit intagibles being mean nothing, and it does not make sense, we should see what kind and how strong the other being were when intagible, there are too much variables

and i doubt a black hole would work on a being that is way above universe level, this is another assumption

That's not the case in the slightest. Especially considering how hyperbole implies words when what I said implies action. And PIS gives inflated (or heavily downplayed) results when I'm giving realistic. Regardless, until shown otherwise, Hit's attack being organ related isn't up for debate unless you make a CR thread about it.

How does that mean nothing? Intangibility doesn't rely on how strong someone is. If I can hit a ghost that's wall level, I can hit a ghost that's universe level. The effect on my hand will be vastly different, but I can hit them regardless. It's not a variable at all.

Despite the fact that the black hole 1, ignores durability, and 2, has worked on a guy comparable, if not stronger than Hit.

i guess there are different level of intagibility, the simple fact that he can overcome intabgibility, it mean that can be more layer of intangibility that can't be overcomed like there are more layer of immortality, time of manipulation warp reality etc...

we can't just assume that the intagibility of the charcters that he destroyed are the same of Hit

While you're right about some abilities like time manipulation having "levels" as you put it, there's no such thing as different levels of intangibility until you get to higher dimensions. An intangible is an intangible regardless. Some abilities don't get stronger as you go up in tier, and intangibility is one of them. Being more intangible is like being more dead. You can't go any farther than one stage in.

i guess at this point who is faster might win here, with the one shot kill, with my thing that hit have a letal technique that apply to eveyrone and not just heart

/\ speed is equalized.

You can't just claim that Hit's technique applys to people without a heart, without giving proof of that.

Based in what was shown, he attacks directly the heart. He can't do this one-hit kill technique in heartless beings.

Also, Hit is not "way above universal". He's still universal.

@Asdasdx2

You can't just make the assumption that something that explicitly strikes the heart is going to work on someone who lacks one.

Speed is equalized and thus there's no blitzing.

Once Mega realizes Hit is intangible, he'll just pull out something like Cursor or Circle (which freezes time and pierces intangible beings) or simply fire a black hole into his face. Alternatively, he'll just go Erase Cross and fire lasers that either cause the opponent's health to rapidly drop or just instantly kill them after they're struck four times. This also pierces intangibility.

Hit also has no answer for Mega's Soul Hax via Dark Chips (which surprise, surprise, pierces intangibility) or abilities like Giga Freeze (flash freezes the entire universe) or Area Steal/Area Grab, which locks down space around the target to prevent them from moving.

Nothing proves Hit's shockwave only works on the heart its a powerful shockwave that can pierce through any part of the body not the heart only if hit uses the shockwave with his time leap he could easily oneshot mega man

@Aidahshan93161

Mega Man is able to tank hits from characters who universe bust with one punch. He's easily Beerus-level and is likely much higher.

You refuse to address any of my points and instead go on with your argument without providing evidence. That's the definition of assertion and bloviation.

Furthermore, TheEverlasting already told me that it only works on those with beating hearts, further disproving your argument.

"Nothing proves Hit's shockwave only works on the heart"

And nothing proves that Hit's shockwave works in heartless beings. As far as it was shown, the shockwave hits the heart of the victim.

Reppuzan said:
@Aidahshan93161

Mega Man is able to tank hits from characters who universe bust with one punch. He's easily Beerus-level and is likely much higher.

You refuse to address any of my points and instead go on with your argument without providing evidence. That's the definition of assertion and bloviation.
I don't much about mega man all what I was saying is that hit's shockwave is simply a powerful shockwave that can pierce any part of the body hit targeted goku's heart because its easier to kill a human by targeting his heart if it can pierce a heart what prevents hit's attack from piercing other parts of the body of a human or a robot

Back