• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, now Vilgax can no longer One-Shot Rock thanks to the Super Adaptor so his one real advantage is null and void.

I think I should make it Malgax to make it more fair then. Vilgax in that key can absorb any technology that touches him as well as hit Mega Man with Corrosion inducement

What if I made it Malgax and restricted Time Stop?
Yes, you can choose which weapons Rock will have access to in the threads, but you only have to give him at least 8 so that the Fight can happen, with a maximum of 16 weapons, anyway, depending on the weapons you give to Rock and even if you put Malgax to face him, that doesn't change much since Rock has resistance to Malgax's Hacking and as the little friend said there, Vilgax's abilities are not a big deal for Rock, Rock would still win.

Yes, you can choose which weapons Rock will have access to in the threads, but you only have to give him at least 8 so that the Fight can happen, with a maximum of 16 weapons, anyway, depending on the weapons you give to Rock and even if you put Malgax to face him, that doesn't change much since Rock has resistance to Malgax's Hacking and as the little friend said there, Vilgax's abilities are not a big deal for Rock, Rock would still win.
I just want Vilgax to have win conditions

I just want Vilgax to have win conditions
ok, as you can't restrict Rush or Double buster, let's remove the Double gear system, so he doesn't use the 3 at the same time and become Low-4-C, about weapons, give him weapons that help him and restrict the weapons that negate the durability of Malgax and then the fight is fair. if you want i choose for you

ok, as you can't restrict Rush or Double buster, let's remove the Double gear system, so he doesn't use the 3 at the same time and become Low-4-C, about weapons, give him weapons that help him and restrict the weapons that negate the durability of Malgax and then the fight is fair. if you want i choose for you
Does Rock even have the AP to harm Vilgax without Durs Neg? It sounds like you guys are desperately trying to nerf him so he doesn't win.

Does Rock even have the AP to harm Vilgax without Durs Neg? It sounds like you guys are desperately trying to nerf him so he doesn't win.
I have the impression that we're going to have to call a staff member to see if this is a Stomp or not....for me it's not a Stomp

One-shot Rock 10 times and one-shot Eddie to prevent him from re-stocking his Spare Bodies? Is that not a valid win-con?
Apparently Vilgax won't even be able to hit Mega Man if he has things like time stop and many other hax so it apparently doesn't matter at all if he can one shot him

Still dura negating though with how it destroys everything not just shields in Mega Man 9 going by both the gameplay, Mega Man wiki, and lore. With how much common the weapons Rock has that negates durability, this isn't something that should be completely far-fetched to even over think about granted how busted Mega Man is as a character and among his several incarnations (no pun intended)

Last edited:
Back