• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Pretty much what Reppuzan said, even if hit stops time he will most likely try to one shot megaman with his shockwave but it won't work and even if he proceeds to pull a jojo and ora ora ora megaman it won't put him down cause of his regen and hit hasn't used a single energy blast in super so he isn't gonna be able to put megaman down before he gets haxed by megaman.
Why won't the shockwave work the span of the time skip right now is very long hit can keep spamming mega man with his shockwaves until mega man gets completely destroyed before he can even regenerate also with hit's immensely improved time skip and his speed it will be very hard for mega man to catch hit with his hax

"like when beerus used hakai for the first tiem and thinking that it will not work on everything, it's the same to me, my theory make more sense, it's a one hit kill technique, ehart or no has nothing to do with it"

You're comparing two DIFFERENT techniques. While Hit's technique was shown to work only with beings with heart (until now), Beerus technique was shown to work even with ghosts.

You can't just claim that Hit's technique works in people without a heart, without showing the proof of that.

Even in the anime, it was shown that someone around Hit's power can resist the time skip, like when Goku said "My level is greater than your technique (or something around these lines)!", implying that he can resist it because he got strong as Hit

"Why won't the shockwave work the span of the time skip right now is very long hit can keep spamming mega man with his shockwaves until mega man gets completely destroyed"

He can spamm it? And whats stop megaMan from using Giga Freeze? And again, megaman has no vital organs or vital points. So the shockwave will do little to nothing.

"and his speed it will be very hard for mega man to catch hit with his hax"

SPEED. IS. EQUALIZED.

As I said @brunout nothing proves hit's shockwave doesn't work on people without vital organs his attack is a powerful shockwave that can pierce through body's wither its a body of a human or a robot also I didn't notice speed is equalized

Even if it wasn't, isn't EXE 60 quad c?

Secondly, it's pretty clear that they went out of their way to show that the attack went to Goku's heart specifically. It seems like you guys are reaching, because if it worked like you guys are trying to grasp for straws at, Goku would have a hole in his chest.

SD, I mean that there's no way anyone in DB except for Gods to be 10X universal. Even TLT doesn't think that they're over 5. You can't apply multipliers when they're this high because the gap between 1x universal and 3x universal is the SS gap on steroids. Heck. I don't even think EXE is there.

HIT'S INTANGIBILITY IS ACTIVE. Hit has to activate it. Because if not, how can he 1, Hit Goku, and 2, be hit before. Not to mention as stated before, Mega can hit souls. Gigs Freeze counters Tokitobashi to a T. Legitimately everything else is in EXE's advantage, except MAYBE a brute strength advantage and experience.

@Cal

1) .EXE is only 60 Quad C in his final form as a lowball for his Bug Style's universal destruction feat. It doesn't really apply to his Base Form. Besides, speed is equalized, so who cares?

2) My point exactly.

3) As far as my power-scaling chart goes, the power-gap between Mega and Hit is basically nil, and Goku was able to overcome Time Skip (at least temporarily) by powering up. So that argument already loses ground.

4) Yes, yes, and yes.

After watching today's episode, I can say with confidence that Hit's time-stopping will be utterly without consequence to Mega since it relies on the opponent's being weaker than him. Goku countered it completely simply by exerting his power all over the place. One Life Aura or Dark Aura and Mega is set to wreak havoc.

In addition, Hit's intangibility isn't intangibility at all, as it's simply Hit projecting afterimages of where he was through his Time-Skipping powers. Mega has an absurd number of AoE attacks with massive range, so that too is moot.

Finally, Mega has actual intangibility through his Battle Chips, the hax, and range to one-shot Hit no matter he does.

this a stomp, and a bad one at that, Hit has NO way at all to even touch Megaman let alone hurt or WIN a fight.

Reppuzan said:
After watching today's episode, I can say with confidence that Hit's time-stopping will be utterly without consequence to Mega since it relies on the opponent's being weaker than him. Goku countered it completely simply by exerting his power all over the place. One Life Aura or Dark Aura and Mega is set to wreak havoc.

In addition, Hit's intangibility isn't intangibility at all, as it's simply Hit projecting afterimages of where he was through his Time-Skipping powers. Mega has an absurd number of AoE attacks with massive range, so that too is moot.

Finally, Mega has actual intangibility through his Battle Chips, the hax, and range to one-shot Hit no matter he does.
Did we watch the same episode? As stated by Vados, Hit's intangibility is him being in the pocket dimension created by his stored time, meaning he cannot be hit...

@UltimateInferno

It's not that Hit can't be struck in his pocket realm, it's that he's constantly leaving projections of where he was in the past, thus providing the illusion that he cannot be struck. As soon as Goku started yelling and exerting his power, that fell apart despite still being in the pocket realm, leading to Hit being struck by the Kamehameha.

Mega should have no problems given that he's easily as strong if not stronger than Goku and can also exert his power in the form of an aura. Alternatively, he can just wipe out the whole area with Giga Freeze to prevent any chance of escape, or lock down all of space around Hit to prevent him from moving in the first place.

@Reppuzan And here I thought this episode would result in new hax for Hit and a Goku upgrade for breaking the time sphere, but it was actually a downgrade for Hit and nothing for Goku. :/

No actually it's not. From what I see, it's basically the Vice Shout feat for Super Buu again.

Though I'm not sure if Exe. has anything that can compare to that.

@Repp the entire reason why the power scaling argument is nil is because of how huge the scaling was. Exe. could even be weaker, equal, or stronger.

Just pointing out I doubt Exe. will find out he is using Time Skip, so I doubt he will even do what you just said.

@Cal as far as I'm aware, neutral space is a fictional concept only. Not to mention, when we say 10x or 2x universal, it really just means 10x or 2x baseline universal.

@SomebodyData

Mega defeated literally every one of those characters I mentioned in one-on-one combat. I don't understand why you can't see that Mega is at least on par with Hit.

Why not? Mega is far more intelligent than Goku overall and fought a time-manipulating Navi before (ClockMan.EXE). He also regularly spams Program Advances anyways in tournaments and did not refrain from attempting to use Giga Freeze against Bass when the opportunity presented himself. Time Skip or not, it's impossible for Hit to dodge something that's virtually instant and has universal range.

You also have yet to come up with counterarguments that prove why Mega can't hold down Hit by locking down space, go intangible himself to make it impossible for Hit to hurt him, or explain how Hit is going to survive any of Mega's hax attacks.

@Repp

Because it is complete and utter speculation, just like how Hit could be weaker, Exe. could be weaker. By any chance did he no sell hits from the first universal guy considering he fought them all? Because if not, then it suggests that the gaps are greatly exaggerated.

Because the original reason Goku did was because he already knew that Hits powers revolved around a spacial-temporal theme, Megaman doesn't. Speed equalized?

The reason Hit pocket world was destroyed because he created it inside Goku's aura which he was not doing before.It was Goku who powered up first and that huge amount of leaking power destroyed that parallel world.

@Shutup123 ? That's not true, from what I saw the pocket world was outside of it til Goku spread his ki. This would be more akin to what Super Buu did in Z remember?

Looking back, I think a bit of the aura was already in the bubble and gradually just kept growing. Also why're a lot of arguments for a Megaman just ASSUMING Megaman knows all of Hit's techniques?

Also, from what little we know of God Ki, are we just ignoring the possibility that God Ki simply is Anti-hax in nature the more concentrated it is?

Brunout said:
/\ speed is equalized.
You can't just claim that Hit's technique applys to people without a heart, without giving proof of that.

Based in what was shown, he attacks directly the heart. He can't do this one-hit kill technique in heartless beings.

Also, Hit is not "way above universal". He's still universal.
Hit's far above characters who are already universe level+ (Base Goku with god ki destroying the combined ki attack from him and Beerus that was more powerful than the one Beerus nullified earlier that was going to destroy the universe).

And there is definitely proof of the intangibile attack not just affecting hearts. It hurt SSB Goku and made him stagger for a bit even when it missed his heart due to him barely dodging it despite SSB Goku's universe level+ durability.

@SomebodyData

So what I'm getting is that tanking and dishing out numerous hits from clearly Universal-being on a scale equal to or surpassing Hit doesn't put you on par? Mega has fought beings that can threaten the stability of the Cyber World by roaring and was completely unaffected. He also repeatedly defeats Bass in every game past 3, who absorbs said beings. Is that good enough for you?

Mega doesn't need to aim Area Steal. He activates it, the opponent can't leave the area they're standing in.

You also continue to waltz around my arguments by not addressing any of them and just saying that Mega can't counter Time Hax despite the fact that Hit cannot dodge anything with Universal range along with the fact that none of Hit's preferred attacks will down Mega.

That would be impossible since time is stopped and during that time Goku cannot spread his ki.What I saw Goku spread his Chi first and then Hit spread his pocket dimension but it was destroyed by Goku's energy.

ShutUp123 said:
That would be impossible since time is stopped and during that time Goku cannot spread his ki.What I saw Goku spread his Chi first and then Hit spread his pocket dimension but it was destroyed by Goku's energy.
Hit doesn't stop time during his time skip. he basically stores the time of the surrounding area and everyone around him so it only exists for him during his time skip. SSB KKx10 Goku basically just resisted having his time stored (at least that is until Hit touched Goku and stored his time directly which you could see with the visual of Goku getting frozen).

@Reppuzan Can you name me a few instances where .Exe just spams his attacks (Haxes) like you're implying he would please?

Als this might not directly address you, but why is everybody assuming Hit can't simply spam his favourite moves? First hit didn't work? Try again! And again, and again. Who said they need a heart? Its bound to hurt something

@Akreious

The problem is, his folder is completely up to the player, so there's no one video in which he's spamming all of haxes at once and they rarely reflect what's shown in-game due to game mechanics.

That's hunky-dorky. Mega has High-Mid Regen feats and Hit's attacks are designed to crush vital organs. Mega is a program without any. Do the math.

So... you're assuming he can spam all his haxes with no limits to his folder (trust me, I've played the games), and no one vide where he's ever done so?

Also, Hit has shown to actually still at least somewhat hurt Goku without hitting vital spots or going for the organs. Also the fact that Goku's heart area actually visually concaved and crushed slightly, that's some force considering Goku was in SSB. Don't tell me to "do the math" when this whole scenario is hypothetical and has no real math involved please.

@Rep again, you're not understanding what I'm saying. I don't know if Hit is or if Hit is weaker or stronger. I'm just pointing out that most of your argument stems from Hit being weaker or equal only, without seeing the other possibility.

This sounds NLF, unless he has done to someone with an ability like Hit's?

Actually I did address them, but here they are again.

"Time Skip or not, it's impossible for Hit to dodge something that's virtually instant and has universal range."

> Virtually instantaneous

> In a speed equalized match.

> Universal Range

> Hit simply can't wait it out with his alternate world ability or use universal range as well via shockwaves.

"Mega is far more intelligent than Goku overall and fought a time-manipulating Navi before (ClockMan.EXE)."

> Megaman starts understanding that ClockMan.Exe's power is like Hit.

"Goku was able to overcome Time Skip (at least temporarily) by powering up. So that argument already loses ground."

> There is literally the ability to resist time-skip on and only Goku's page.

"Mega has fought beings that can threaten the stability of the Cyber World by roaring and was completely unaffected. He also repeatedly defeats Bass in every game past 3, who absorbs said beings. Is that good enough for you?"

• Insert power scaling comment.
Also, when will you stop waltzing around my question?:

"By any chance did he no sell hits from the first universal guy considering he fought them all? Because if not, then it suggests that the gaps are greatly exaggerated."

@Akreious

It's the same reason why we allow mainstream Mega Man access to all of his weapons despite the fact that he never uses all of them in one game. They're restricted for the purpose of game balance. It's also the same reason why these weapons don't actually one-shot anything in-game as they would make it way too easy despite their descriptions.

If you've played the games, you're well aware of what they do. Area Grab/Steal restricts movement so foes can't cross without teleportation attacks. Dark Chips corrupt and destroy the data and soul of users and victims (with the exception of a select few like MegaMan.EXE who can resist their effects). Sanctuary terraforms the area into a place where Mega takes half-damage and shuts out the influence of darkness.

There isn't a video that shows all of these at once.

I never said Hit couldn't hurt Mega, but none of his killing moves will have the potency he needs to put him down when Mega can regenerate from being blasted into particles and heal off damage he takes with and without battle chips.

Reppuzan said:
@Akreious
It's the same reason why we allow mainstream Mega Man access to all of his weapons despite the fact that he never uses all of them in one game. They're restricted for the purpose of game balance. It's also the same reason why these weapons don't actually one-shot anything in-game as they would make it way too easy despite their descriptions.

If you've played the games, you're well aware of what they do. Area Grab/Steal restricts movement so foes can't cross without teleportation attacks. Dark Chips corrupt and destroy the data and soul of users and victims (with the exception of a select few like MegaMan.EXE who can resist their effects). Sanctuary terraforms the area into a place where Mega takes half-damage and shuts out the influence of darkness.

There isn't a video that shows all of these at once.

I never said Hit couldn't hurt Mega, but none of his killing moves will have the potency he needs to put him down when Mega can regenerate from being blasted into particles and heal off damage he takes with and without battle chips.
So he basically has buu-level regen? Hit should be able to do an AOE ki attack then and just destroy those particles.

@Xenonoion

Name one instance in which Hit has shown himself to be willing to use anything more than a concussive Ki blast against his foes. Even when completely unrestricted and serious about killing Goku, he has never used an energy-based Ki Blast that can atomize foes.

^Thats because he doesn't have atomization on a 3-A level

Also, I think it would be a fairly obvious thing to use Aoe attacks against a guy who keeps on regening, heck M Vegeta tried with his FE.

@Somebody

It isn't in character for him to do so and he simply hasn't done it. As you said, maybe he'd do it, but maybe he won't.

At this point it isn't a character thing, it's an intelligence thing tho?

Also, I like how you literally tried calling me out about waltzing around your arguments but haven't answered mine.

"@Rep again, you're not understanding what I'm saying. I don't know if Hit is or if Hit is weaker or stronger. I'm just pointing out that most of your argument stems from Hit being weaker or equal only, without seeing the other possibility. This sounds NLF, unless he has done to someone with an ability like Hit's?

Actually I did address them, but here they are again.

"Time Skip or not, it's impossible for Hit to dodge something that's virtually instant and has universal range."

> Virtually instantaneous

> In a speed equalized match.

> Universal Range

> Hit simply can't wait it out with his alternate world ability or use universal range as well via shockwaves.

"Mega is far more intelligent than Goku overall and fought a time-manipulating Navi before (ClockMan.EXE)."

> Megaman starts understanding that ClockMan.Exe's power is like Hit.

"Goku was able to overcome Time Skip (at least temporarily) by powering up. So that argument already loses ground."

> There is literally the ability to resist time-skip on and only Goku's page.

"Mega has fought beings that can threaten the stability of the Cyber World by roaring and was completely unaffected. He also repeatedly defeats Bass in every game past 3, who absorbs said beings. Is that good enough for you?"

Insert power scaling comment.

Also, when will you stop waltzing around my question?:

"By any chance did he no sell hits from the first universal guy considering he fought them all? Because if not, then it suggests that the gaps are greatly exaggerated.""

@Somebody

Then answer the question truthfully. Is it in character for Hit to atomize his foes?

I didn't see that post due to the way notifications work. Let's go through it, shall we?

1) Giga Freeze is a program that is explicitly stated to be able to flash freeze the entire Net (read Universe). Considering the fact that Mega has defeated beings whose abilities can reach the real world, what's stopping him from doing the same to Hit's realm?

2) Considering the fact that several major characters and numerous fodder viruses have abilities that stop time to ensure their completion, I don't understand why Mega wouldn't be able to see through this.

3) And I've told you numerous times that he has tanked attacks from these characters. The problem with saying that he "no sold" them later is the fact that Mega has a habit of utterly and completely destroying his foes so that they don't come back unless they have backup data, so there's no chance for an encore round just to show how much stronger he's gotten. When bosses from the past do show up to impede him after being recreated or attack as apparitions of themselves, he generally makes short work of them to the point that they're barely even mentioned.

I feel like I should note that my original comment already says Exe wins (via Dark Power and Matter manipulation), just that the current reasons being used are not accurate.

SomebodyData said:
At this point it isn't a character thing, it's an intelligence thing tho?
Also, I like how you literally tried calling me out about waltzing around your arguments but haven't answered mine.
Yeah Hit uses ki so he should obviously be capable of creating an AOE ki attack like any other ki user. And if you see someone come back from particles you'd obviously think to just destroy those particles and that would require an AOE attack.

Back