• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Rep

No. because he can't?...

1. Again the alternate world ability is capable enough to avoid it. Unless you're inferring it works through time and space which is a low 2-C feat.

2. Because he has no knowledge of how this attack works, it would be more likely baseline intangibility to him.

3. Actually, you only told me he fought them? Although, all this does was go back to the original point that we don't know if no selling attacks from universal characters > being stronger than a 10x character who is several times stronger than universal level. To which I say is dubious.

Brunout said:
"like when beerus used hakai for the first tiem and thinking that it will not work on everything, it's the same to me, my theory make more sense, it's a one hit kill technique, ehart or no has nothing to do with it"

You're comparing two DIFFERENT techniques. While Hit's technique was shown to work only with beings with heart (until now), Beerus technique was shown to work even with ghosts.

You can't just claim that Hit's technique works in people without a heart, without showing the proof of that.

Even in the anime, it was shown that someone around Hit's power can resist the time skip, like when Goku said "My level is greater than your technique (or something around these lines)!", implying that he can resist it because he got strong as Hit

"Why won't the shockwave work the span of the time skip right now is very long hit can keep spamming mega man with his shockwaves until mega man gets completely destroyed"

He can spamm it? And whats stop megaMan from using Giga Freeze? And again, megaman has no vital organs or vital points. So the shockwave will do little to nothing.

"and his speed it will be very hard for mega man to catch hit with his hax"

SPEED. IS. EQUALIZED.

no it wasn't at first, it was show to work only on zamasu so not ghost, and none were assuming at that tiem that it could work on everything

@SomebodyData

Before I continue, I first need to issue a formal apology for my previous statements. The past few threads I've been on have left me tired, irritated, and annoyed since I've been arguing against multiple users at once by myself. This hardly constitutes an excuse, but it's an explanation. Regardless, I made extremely improper statements towards you and others and I have to make amends for that.

On to my points in a hopefully more civilized manner:

1) Cross-Universal Range doesn't make you Low 2-C (though I'm seriously wondering if his Gospel feat counts now) and Mega defeated Gospel, Duo, and Nebula Grey, all of whom were able to affect the Real World as well as interfere with their influence. In addition, he was able to erase Nebula Grey, who would exist for as long as darkness existed in humanity's hearts, thus also displaying range that goes beyond the Cyber World.

2) Do you think that Hit's parallel space can avoid being locked down by Mega's own spatial hax?

3) Goku has hardly no-sold attacks from anyone and neither has Hit, always blocking and tanking from anyone on his level. In fact, Hit went down to a single Kamehameha despite being supposedly above or as strong as Goku. Finally, Mega has shown exponential growth over the course of the series, going from beating Gospel, to getting stomped by Bass who absorbed Gospel, to beating Alpha who absorbed Bass and Gospel, and so on. It's not that much of a stretch to believe that he can beat his previous foes without as much effort.

Reppuzan said:
@SomebodyData
Before I continue, I first need to issue a formal apology for my previous statements. The past few threads I've been on have left me tired, irritated, and annoyed since I've been arguing against multiple users at once by myself. This hardly constitutes an excuse, but it's an explanation. Regardless, I made extremely improper statements towards you and others and I have to make amends for that.

On to my points in a hopefully more civilized manner:

1) Cross-Universal Range doesn't make you Low 2-C (though I'm seriously wondering if his Gospel feat counts now) and Mega defeated Gospel, Duo, and Nebula Grey, all of whom were able to affect the Real World as well as interfere with their influence. In addition, he was able to erase Nebula Grey, who would exist for as long as darkness existed in humanity's hearts, thus also displaying range that goes beyond the Cyber World.

2) Do you think that Hit's parallel space can avoid being locked down by Mega's own spatial hax?

3) Goku has hardly no-sold attacks from anyone and neither has Hit, always blocking and tanking from anyone on his level. In fact, Hit went down to a single Kamehameha despite being supposedly above or as strong as Goku. Finally, Mega has shown exponential growth over the course of the series, going from beating Gospel, to getting stomped by Bass who absorbed Gospel, to beating Alpha who absorbed Bass and Gospel, and so on. It's not that much of a stretch to believe that he can beat his previous foes without as much effort.
That "single kamehameha" had every ounce of SSB Goku's energy put into it. Goku completely exhausted his ki reserves and as a result the fight was a tie.

My point is that we shouldn't downplay someone's durability just because the attack doesn't bounce off them.

Well the durability point was more to show if whether or not the gap is really that huge from baseline Universal.

Additionally, the reason why Goku and Hit haven't no sold attacks is because the enemy they are always fighting is on par with them? Had Hit get hurt a tad by, say SSJG Goku, then it would mean the gap is much smaller than made out to be and etc. After all, it is possible to defeat enemies on par with you with ease (ie look at SSJB Vegeta vs Hit), so gaps can be wrong.

Back