• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Brunout said:
"Nothing proves Hit's shockwave only works on the heart"

And nothing proves that Hit's shockwave works in heartless beings. As far as it was shown, the shockwave hits the heart of the victim.
As I said in the last comment hit's attack is a powerful shockwave like the kiai attack but much stronger if hit's shockwave can pierce through the heart what prevents it from pierceing other parts of a body of a human or a robot

Piercing other parts of Megaman.EXE body wouldn't help too much. He was already pierced, impaled, by enemies of his own level, like the cybeasts, Bass, DarkMegaman, Serenade, etc

His body is made of data, he has no vital organs or vital points. So piercing him wouldn't do too much

@Aldah

Because it's an Assassination technique designed to crush the heart in order to kill someone quietly.

Mega's been impaled on numerous occasions and has even come back from being blasted into particles. A little shockwave isn't doing much.

Reppuzan said:
@Aldah

Because it's an Assassination technique designed to crush the heart in order to kill someone quietly.

Mega's been impaled on numerous occasions and has even come back from being blasted into particles. A little shockwave isn't doing much.
Hit can combine his shockwave attack with his new and very improved time leap that made him talk and walk normally without even worrying about the time leap's time running out combining it with his shockwave and keep hiting with his shockwave attack he would keep pierceing mega man's body until he vaporizes

Hit should be at least 10x Universe level by the U6 Arc, and an unspecified degree superior by his mini-arc.

Additionally, we don't know the exact info about his assassination technique, so it's currently all speculation.

I would say we should wait for an explanation of the technique and how much time stop has increased.

Though Exe. wins obviously.

@Aldah

Mega has at least High-Mid Regen on top of healing chips on top of his other hax. Those little shockwaves aren't doing anything.

There's also nothing stopping Mega from responding in kind with his own Time Stopping, which happens whenever he pulls out a particularly powerful attack.

"10x universal"

You are kidding right? I mean, the difference from someone who can destroy one universe to someone who can destroy 2 universes is absurd

@PaChi

Bass can universe bust with a punch. His other attacks are tens or hundreds of times more powerful. Do the math.

How is SSBKKx10= universal x10, if the fight between beerus and champa going all-out was going to destroy only two universes (7 universe and 6 universe)?

Actually, since it would be an effect of their fight, it would mean they accidently destroy the universes, which is much more impressive then straight on destroying it. Heck, the fact that they can do that with some degree of aoe control is quite frankly impressive.

@Reppuzan 10-100x? Can you show a scan of this? Because I don't see that on his page?

Brunout said:
How is SSBKKx10= universal x10, if the fight between beerus and champa going all-out was going to destroy only two universes (7 universe and 6 universe)?

yeah same, otherwise Zeno being able to destroy 6 in the past would not be....impressive. If Goku in SSBKKx10 is able to destroy TEN UNIVERSES, then he'd practically be able to destroy nearly the entire DB MULTIVERSE...and that is simply NOT true.

@SomebodyData

Bass busted the DarkAura, which is more powerful than Bass' initial LifeAura, and was explicitly described to be capable of surviving the collapse/destruction of the Cyber World.

In prior games, Mega had defeated Gospel, which had tried to fuse the fabric of the Cyber World and Human World together. In addition, Duo.EXE's appearance proves that the Cyber World extends far beyond Earth, as Duo is a NetNavi from the far-off cosmos that patrols the universe and connected to Earth's portion while judging Earth.

In addition, while I can't find those scans right now, there were numerous pictures that showed countless galaxies and stars in the background while the heroes fought Duo in the anime.

Reppuzan said:
@PaChi

Bass can universe bust with a punch. His other attacks are tens or hundreds of times more powerful. Do the math.
I only explained where the "x10 universal" came from. Im not voting here.

I agree with that as well. Saying they can destroy 10 universes just because of it being a 10x multiplier, effectively suggesting Goku and the others under beerus can wreck the whole multiverse, is ridiculous.

Anyway im also going with Megaman for reasons above. It more seems like a hax stomp in all honesty.

Being able to destroy the physical matter of 10 universes is not equal to being able to destroy a multiverse so i don't know where people are getting that from. Goku can be a gogleplex times universe level and still only be universe level. The universe level gap is literally infinity, well it's any finite number. High 3-A is having infinite 3-D power. The only way goku would be above universe level is if he had infinite 3-D power or can destroy a universal sized space-time continuum.

Also megaman wins for reasons above, he is too haxed for hit to deal with.

So, the headcount (of all recent votes):

MegaMan.EXE: 4 (Myself, Celestial Pegasus, ProfessorKukui4Life, Brunout)

Hit: 3 (Aldahshan93161, PaChi2, Asdasdx2)

Should I count those old votes from July (I know Bruce and LTB2000 are banned). If so, Mega wins with 4 more votes (Xanix, Cropfist, Aparajita, Yukaphile).

@Celestial

being able to destroy 10 universes is something when so far what we know from everything the DB multiverse is made up of 12 universes. Nothing has been shown to imply it is larger.

@AquaWaifu I don't think you are understanding me, the DB multiverse is made of 12 universes however only zeno and fusion zamasu have been shown to be able to destroy an entire space-time continuum or take it over like zamasu did, what i am saying is that just destroying the physical matter of a universe no matter how many universes you destroy will never put you at multiversal according to our tiering system.

@Rep while that is impressive, we cannot simply pull out numbers out of that. Additionally with the current feats of Hit being around SSJB Goku, 10x is a lowball amount now.

From what I see:

MM EXE. >>> Bass Dark Aura > Universe level destruction yes?

Because current Hit should be = or > Final Zenkai Goku >> Zenkai #2 Goku >> Zenkai #1 Goku >> KKx10 SSJB Goku >> SSB Goku U6 > SSB Rof >>>>> Base Goku = SSJG Goku = Universal

Which makes Hit quite significantly stronger

@Cal what?

@Celestial and Rep considering the rules with banned members and old votes, probably not.

@SomebodyData

End-of-Story MegaMan.EXE >= Post-Amnesia Bass.EXE (Who assimilated the powers of everyone below except for Serenade, Duo, and Cache), Alpha (Who embodied the entire Cyber World at one point) > Duo.EXE (Also planned to destroy the Cyber World and Earth) > Pre-Amnesia Bass.EXE (Who casually crushed the Dark Aura) = Serenade (Who beat Bass after a grueling battle) > Nebula Grey (Who began soul haxing the entire human race) > Cache (Who can reduce the Real World and Cyber World into cache data for him to sift through at will) > Gregar and Falzar >>>> Gospel, who is powerful enough to begin fusing the Cyber World and the Human World together with its presence and the radiation it gives off) >>>> LifeVirus (who is also able to destroy the Cyber World and is vastly weaker than Gospel or Bass).

Bass smashing the Dark Aura was an utterly casual feat on his part and he assimilates it soon afterward. Mega repeatedly breaks it during their battles. Bass also absorbs the powers of Nebula Gray, Gregar or Falzar, and Gospel, making him even more powerful.

Hmm Gospel's feat seems to be Low 2-C just pointing that out there (Assuming they have seperate timelines) Hmmm so it comes to this:

Simplified Version: End-of-Story MegaMan.EXE > Alpha > Bass = Serenade > Nebula Grey > Cache > Gregar and Falzar >>>> Gospel >>>> LifeVirus = Universal

Current Hit > Final Zenkai Goku >> Zenkai #2 Goku >> Zenkai #1 Goku >> KKx10 SSJB Goku >> SSB Goku U6 > SSB Rof >>>>> SBG Goku > SSJG Goku = Universal

Hmmmm, this is quite the power scaling, assuming that Hit is around MM's level, his Self-Improvement might also play a hand in this...

@SomebodyData

Not sure if they have separate timelines given that the events that take place between them are always concurrent and events in the Cyber World always affect things in the Real World due to the abundance of networked machinery.

Hit's not going to have a chance to improve if he gets soul haxed, frozen, or blasted to death first.

I don't see how hit can win here when megaman can freeze him solid, has black holes, soul hax, high mid regen etc. Megaman has superior hax and hax>dc so it doesn't matter if megaman was just baseline universe level and hit was 10x universe level.

Likewise, it's going to be hard to freeze or blast an intangible assassin who will kill you with time stop.

Honestly, unless there is some conclusive multipliers and levels for MM above 1-2x Universal, I have to give it to Hit with his above 10x universal.

@SomebodyData

Ultimately, it's been shown that when unrestricted, Hit opens with Assassination Techniques like the shockwave he used earlier. It won't put a dent in someone who has High-Mid Regen and no vital organs.

When Time Stop wears off, Mega responds in kind with his own Time Stopping shenanigans or (if that's not accepted), simply blasting him with a variety of attacks that will easily one-shot Hit.

Im arguing in this being a hax stomp, Hit doesnt seem to have ANYTHING to deal with Full Power Hub Form Megaman. matter, energy and data manipulationo n a universal scale ON TOP of everything else?

Simply opening up with it doesn't mean he'll continue, once he realizes it won't work he'll like just spam muda muda.

I'm assuming these blasts bypass intangibility and apparently have death inducement or some hax like that?

@Aqua time stop = lots of damage, data manipulation on a guy = no effect? Punching won't be affected by energy manipulation, though matter manipulation can, can you show some matter manipulation offensive feats?

@SomebodyData

How will he have any idea that it will actually work until he's done poking Mega? Hit has never faced anyone like him and his time stops are not so repetitive that Goku can't get a hit off.

Yes. They do. Dark Chips soul hax the targets through the power of darkness, corrupting and shredding the souls of the victims. The Dark Sword in particular culls the life of the target for an instant kill.

Mega deconstructed the entire Cyber World and absorbed it into himself with Bug Style activated. This form pales in comparison to his Full Power form. Of course, that's not particularly relevant since the OP explicitly stated Base Mega.

@Gokuiscool

It's up to everyone else above then. Personally, given Hit's aversion to actually using Energy Blasts, he has no real way to put down Mega for good, who will respond in turn when any number of attacks that can and will one-shot Hit.

There's no way he's dodging Giga Freeze, which works instantly.

Pretty much what Reppuzan said, even if hit stops time he will most likely try to one shot megaman with his shockwave but it won't work and even if he proceeds to pull a jojo and ora ora ora megaman it won't put him down cause of his regen and hit hasn't used a single energy blast in super so he isn't gonna be able to put megaman down before he gets haxed by megaman.

Not to mention the fact that Time-Skip was shown to be of limited effectiveness against those who are on even footing or stronger than Hit, a category which Mega certainly belongs to.

Reppuzan said:
@Asdasdx2
You can't just make the assumption that something that explicitly strikes the heart is going to work on someone who lacks one.

Speed is equalized and thus there's no blitzing.

Once Mega realizes Hit is intangible, he'll just pull out something like Cursor or Circle (which freezes time and pierces intangible beings) or simply fire a black hole into his face. Alternatively, he'll just go Erase Cross and fire lasers that either cause the opponent's health to rapidly drop or just instantly kill them after they're struck four times. This also pierces intangibility.

Hit also has no answer for Mega's Soul Hax via Dark Chips (which surprise, surprise, pierces intangibility) or abilities like Giga Freeze (flash freezes the entire universe) or Area Steal/Area Grab, which locks down space around the target to prevent them from moving.
the real assumption is thinking that it only work on the heart like when beerus used hakai for the first tiem and thinking that it will not work on everything, it's the same to me, my theory make more sense, it's a one hit kill technique, ehart or no has nothing to do with it

Honestly, if Hit is looking at this as a true challenge he can win, if he is in the mindest of an assasian, then he loses

edit: because as an assassian, he just goes for the one HIT kill, thinking thats all he needs

Reppuzan said:
Not to mention the fact that Time-Skip was shown to be of limited effectiveness against those who are on even footing or stronger than Hit, a category which Mega certainly belongs to.
This weakness of the time skip was shown in the manga ONLY it was NEVER stated in the anime

Back