• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Noise has a lot of functions that are not currently listed. It has enough abilities to get its own page. Here is a sandbox that I've made going over Noise and detailing its effects. All of the new abilities have scans attached. I’m proposing that we make a Noise profile.

This ability should be added to Geo(Geo should also get a resistance to all of it's affects), Rouge, and Acid Ace's pages because these characters have all shown to use Noise. I also wanted to do a few minor ability additions for these three characters because why not.

Geo
Fusionism: Geo can combine his different Noise forms to create new transformations. This technique is known as Multi Noise.

Rogue
Portal Creation and Dimensional BFR: Using Kamikakushi(a Matter Transporter that Rogue uses multiple times throughout Starforce 2), Rouge can create numerous portals that use gravity to suck objects in. Anything/Anyone who is sucked in is sent into the Un-Dimension.

Summoning: He can summon Kamikakushi as well as his sword, Laplace

Energy Projection: He can launch energy blasts with his sword.

Aura(Explosive):In battle, Rouge has a purple aura constantly surrounding his body.

Extrasensory Perception: He should have it for the same reason as Geo. He can see EM wave beings and the EM Wave World which are invisible to humans He was able to sense Jack’s presence.

Non Physical Interaction: Was able to physically interact with viruses made of pure Noise.

Resistance to Noise: He can survive inside of a Noise Wave(A large area made up solely of Noise) without any negative effects. The Noise Wave had released so much Noise that other EM beings, similar to Rouge, couldn't even approach it safely without the Noise stopping them but Rogue is able to survive and move around inside of the Noise Wave with no problem at all.

I also want to adjust something in his notable attack and technique section that I noticed was wrong. In The Mu Rejection Barrier’s description it says “Rogue constantly produces Mu Rejection Barriers while in combat, blocking a single attack before shattering. However, these shields will shatter in the face of any attack, no matter how strong or weak it is” The last sentence is incorrect. Rouge’s barrier can block multiple attacks without breaking and the power of the attack does matter as proven by his third fight with Geo. In his third fight with Geo, Rogue won because Geo had no way of breaking his Mu rejection barrier. In the battle none of Geo’s attacks do any damage to rogue because of the fact that Geo was too weak to break it. If the strength of the attack didn’t matter then Geo would have easily shattered the barrier and would be able to harm Rogue. The description should say that the Barrier can only take a single attack comparable to Rogue’s durability before shattering.

Acid Ace
Information analysis: Acid(Ace’s wizard) was stated to have great analytical abilities and is skilled at analyzing data.

Reactive Evolution: Acid was created with the ability to automatically adjust his body to different levels of noise. Since Acid Ace is a fusion of Acid and Ace, he should have all of Acid’s abilities.

Absorption: He absorbed the energy from an explosion to cancel it out.

Transformation: He can transform into his Finalized form at will.

Last edited:
Also Rogue should have Natural Weaponry. The spikes (red protrusions) on his arms and legs are stated to be used for targeting the gut or poke the enemies' eyes out.

It's on page 166 of the MMSF Official Complete Works book if y'all want a reference.

I swear, Mega Man in general and BFR go together like bread and butter.
Mega Man characters be like: "You're too powerful for me. How about I drop you into the Shadow Realm instead?"

Edit: Another ability (or more) that goes well with Mega Man characters is the Manipulation of Space-Time, Black Holes, Elemental Powers, Transformations, Information, Energy, Absorption, Copying, etc.

Idk why Mega Man as a verse is so cracked, but I don't see anyone complaining about it. Which is a good thing. And we haven't even got done revising the Star Force cast. Along with BN, MMX, Classic, etc.

Battle Network Legacy Collection is coming very soon; and very excited since that's my favorite Mega Man series. I wouldn't mind a Star Force Legacy Collection, Game Boy version of Classic Mega Man collection, or a Legends collection (Though it would only be two games)

image.png

^Geo probably

*three

The Misadventures of Tron Bonne exists. And before you say anything, yes it's canon.
Oh yeah, Tron Bonne > Mega Man Volnutt

But then again, I a still infuriated the Legacy Collection didn't add Mega Man & Bass to the Legacy Collection.

Bruh! I'm mad that they didn't add the GB games nor Powered-Up.
That's why I mentioned a GB edition of Legacy Collection, also yeah. The PSP remakes; Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X deserve some love. Command Mission is also another underrated gem.

Also, I would like the Super Nintendo version of Rockman & Forte, not the GBA version that is known for being full of glitches.

That's why I mentioned a GB edition of Legacy Collection, also yeah. The PSP remakes; Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X deserve some love. Command Mission is also another underrated gem.

Also, I would like the Super Nintendo version of Rockman & Forte, not the GBA version that is known for being full of glitches.
No, you only mentioned Mega Man & Bass. Which is a GBA version of the SNES game of the same name that was released in Japan.

I mentioned the GB games that were Mega Man I-V which were the Stardroid saga.

Battle Network Legacy Collection is coming very soon; and very excited since that's my favorite Mega Man series. I wouldn't mind a Star Force Legacy Collection, Game Boy version of Classic Mega Man collection, or a Legends collection (Though it would only be two games)
I guess this comment scrolled up above was overlooked.

Dawg I played Zero/ZX, 2, 11, and some Xs. That's it bro ur good. I literally don't even talk about MM half the time and won't shut up about GV
But GV is pseudo Megaman Zero

Not like Mighty Number 9, who tried to be like Megaman Classic and became the reason why Megaman 11 exist, because is so bad that Capcom decided to show what is a real platform game 🫂

Back