• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It really needs more range in that case, as the rest of the moveset do that better, at least for my playstyle.

@Beamgc: The 3D of X8 was also pretty cool, it had a feel to it I really liked.

Though when I mentioned the Legacy X Collection I didn't mean the designs as much as the style itself. If you compare it to older games you can tell the designs, while the same, have a different style to them. I like how vivid the newer ones feel. Not to say the old style was bad, it always looked great IMO.

I mean compare older X with newer X , it's rather subtle but you can tell.

Though with the girls is really noticeable, Iris is a good example , she was given noticeably cuter features.

And well, by its own merits the newer artwork is just badass .

@Violet: It's a good idea. If the guy is missing abilities better to update them.

@Tarta Nobody listed his hax from his Battle Cards and people forgot he had non-physical interaction and he should have a planet level tier to add to his profile due to his first feat by defeating Andromada who is known to destroy planets. He needs a major cleanup.

@Violet: I can see what you mean, especially "older" characters from games with tons of abilities. This is mostly because until rather recently this site still didn't really had a consensus on how to interpret their in-game abilities, until they just decided "the hell with it, let them use all they've got >=V"

That said, it's a good idea to bring up what he's missing to see it gets added. Also, if he scales from Andromed, would he get a tier 5 key additionally to his tier 4 key? Or Andromeda is a tier 4 as well?

BTW, how did the upgrade regarding Saggitarius A turn out? Even if Geo didn't reach the 4-A tier, he should have moved up quite a bit in the 4-B tier.

EDIT: Noticed that X is missing his loss against Geo. You can ask an admin to unlock the profile for you to add it.

Just suggesting the idea, no worries. Take your time.

I'd like to help out with revising Geo's page but my knowledge of Star Force is non-existant aside a few episodes of the anime >_>;

Watch the game. It's a lot more fun.

Also, add Lifeforce Manipulation and Soul Manipulation via Mirrors Edge. Void Manipulation via Darkness Hole, or would that be Black Hole Manipulation again? Darkness Manipulation via Dark Sword.

Also, Geo should probably have different keys for each of his form, imo.

It's a good idea, it would keep things more organized. Some profiles with lots of hax are an absolute pain to read trying to tell what's what with all the stuff they've got.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Watch the game. It's a lot more fun.
Also, add Lifeforce Manipulation and Soul Manipulation via Mirrors Edge. Void Manipulation via Darkness Hole, or would that be Black Hole Manipulation again? Darkness Manipulation via Dark Sword.

Also, Geo should probably have different keys for each of his form, imo.
I'm gonna message you.

I'm still around.

Playing the second half X Legacy Collection, gave up on X challenge on hard =P

There doesn't seem to be news or anythign MM related for now.

It's pretty time consuming to revise a page >_>

At first seems something you'd only take an hour or two to get done, but it becomes really time consuming, especially when you begin to notice stuff you have to double check or find new things.

Me too actually, I'd love to see the Maverick Hunter X series continue (especially given how the story finally treated and developed X as its main character).

But given how it underperformed despite great reviews I don't think Capcom will take chances with it.

I think they might personally. The reason it underperformed was because it was a PS Portable exclusive. This time MHX2 can be for Steam, XBox, PS4 and the Switch

TartaChocholate said:
For the whole Andromeda deal, right? Makes sense. I don't think Geo just jumped to tier 4 from the get go.
No he didn't. Him starting off a feat from his 3rd game alone seems too far-fetched. It's like the person who made Geo's profile rushed through his feats AND abilities. Now I gotta clean their shit.

Whenever I start creating new profiles for Mega Man, it means I am absolutely out of ideas and I'm just wasting my time.

Like earlier, I gave everyone Overdrive Ostrich and Storm Owl. We didn't need them, but we got them now.

I'm now taking commissions and requests ovo

I honestly think X and Zero could do well with a second look. There's a lot of stuff that may be missing and may need reevaluation, not to mention the whole card game plot line between X2 and X3.

Sure, personally been pretty busy with other revision proposal, but happy to talk about the Megamen.

Crossing my fingers for MMX9 next month with all the tease we've been getting

Hmmm... toughie there. Dunno much about Marvel. But, well since Bass already squared against Movie Dormammu why not try his luck against comic Dormammu? Checked the profiles and they are in the same tier as well as the skillset doesn't seem that unfair at first (unlike Odin who I also checked who has all sorts of reality warping).

Also, how did the Geo revisions go?

Can we turn Marvel Vs. Capcom canon to the Capcom side?

Marvel even has its own universe for it specifically (regarding the Marvel side in particular)

As far as I know, Capcom simply treats crossovers as non-canon. I had heard Marvel had as a particular canon universe their crossover character, but then again they juggle a boatload of continuities at once.

When was that stated?

I know a banned user that actually worked on tier 2 Phoenix Wright profiles based on Mvs.C and Proyect X Zone...

I think it's quite the opposite and we need an actual source stating that Capcom does consider crossover canon in one way or another. IIRC the wiki doesn't work with crossovers save they are openly canon, precisely because the tier jumps that may completely contradict a verse.

Back