• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
VioletVoid100 said:
You made one too?
What about if I tell you that thing is actually real?
(Or at least translated from the real original manga?)

VioletVoid100 said:
All about Mega Man (and maybe other Capcom stuff idk)
I assume these are purely fan made? Or are they fan customised from other official sources? Like If there are actual occasions Mega Man Classic shook hands with Classic Sonic in any situation?

Okay, just throwing this here: I really like the newest artist the X series has been using since the X Legacy Collection.

MMXLCPortadaPrincipal
There has been some promo art. Some take it as a teaser of a possible MMX9, but it has been denied. I wouldn't hold my breath.
On random thought: many Battle Network fans have been wanting a sequel to the series, with the setting updated to nowadays technology. But given Battle Network is one of the few series that managed to finish its story, I personally think a reboot or remake would work better.

Actually, Capcom said that since Mega Man 11 was a huge success towards them, they are now working on the next Mega Man game. Which is most likely one for the X series.

VioletVoid100 said:
Actually, Capcom said that since Mega Man 11 was a huge success towards them, they are now working on the next Mega Man game. Which is most likely one for the X series.
Those are some good news

Glad to know Megaman 11 did well as well, really enjoyed that game and was worried given the slump Megaman was going through for so long.

Hope if X makes a comeback, it can properly launch what X8 started after the X6 and X7 shortcomings.

Eh? I mean, X6 and X7 were considered very poor games, and while X8 was considered a vast improvement over those two, it still wasn't enough despite being a good game overall.

Given Mega Man 11 was a great game, I am hoping if the newest entry is actually an X game, they can do the same magic for the X series and deliver a great Mega Man X.

...Oh yeah, Maverick Hunter X was a thing, loved that game and how it finally developed X as the main character of his own series. Too bad it underperformed. Would have loved to see how the rebooted story went.

Boss fight against Prototype Maverick Zero already!

I'm still confused to what happened with Legends 3 to begin with. The game was almost ready and it had a lot of demand to suddenly meet its cancellation.

You can actually give a shot with a CRT yourself by gathering the proper info. From what I saw, other users mentioned how the feat needs to be recalc'd and more or less agreed with you when you mentioned the Black Hole was powerful enough to go into 4-A, so it may work out.

And yeah, Capcom's stance with Megaman in the late 2000s and earil 2010s was murky to say the least. A lot of... weird stuff went around with that sudden abandonment, especially how cluttered with Megaman the 2000s were

Can you link to the thread? Wanna check out how it's doing.

Well, we're on a good start with MM11 and Legacy Collection, just gotta keep the momentum-

Gonna check out, thanks!

One thing I forgot to mention. From what I could gather, Capcom did want to continue with Megaman earlier, but the issue was that on one hand they had their muddy reputation of the time with the character and on the other Mega was still very attached to Keiji Inafune.

In a rather cruel irony, the reason why MM11 could be made was because of MN9's shortcoming, had Mighty been successful it would have been the end of Megaman for a good while.

For Bass... I dunno, Kratos? Hades from Saint Seiya? He's decently haxed so he could do well against non ridiculous 2-Cs.

Shouldn't Bass have resistance to Time Manipulation and Sealing since he was unaffected by the Giga Freeze attack .EXE was going to use on him?

Probably. Profiles may, many times, miss details, so you can bring that up in a CRT with the source, linking to the game/manga where it's shown. Usually it's not hard to get it accepted if the case is solid enough.

I was wondering something: did Star Force finish its story or was it also cut short?

TartaChocholate

I also like the character designe in the collection, it's the same from mmx: maverick hunter X.

And I have to mention the art of X8 which is also very good, I honestly do not know which one is better.

Mega Man, but you can quickly perform moves with a single command, instead of having to switch between the pause screen repeteadly.

The closest to that is Smash, and maybe 11 if you don´t mind being locked to a quick access of up to 3 weapons.

Zero0zero0zero said:
So Megaman 11?
Not exactly... if anything, that´s an improvement at least.

By the way, any tips for Mega Man´s Jab, N-Air and Side Tilt in Smash? The move hardly does any hitstun, has a lot of endlag and doesn´t evan deal much damage.

It's like Fox's laser. It's supposed to build up damage. They also beat out most projectiles except for fully charged things like Charge Shot or Shadow Ball.

Back