• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man X (Marvel vs. Capcom) VS Zero (Marvel vs. Capcom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how the marvel vs capcom scale works so I don't know who has the superior Ap, although I think both scale to the same Ap, anyway, I'll give my vote to Zero because he is a much more skilled warrior than X and having the X-factor, apart from that the two basically have the same powers, but if there are good arguments in favor of X, I can change my vote, and if you want more people to see this thread, put the Hashtag #Megaman ( franchise )

They should both be roughly equal to each other:

X's chain: Galactus < Thanos < Onslaught ≈ Mega Man < X
Zero's chain: Galactus < Thanos < Onslaught ≈ Mega Man < Zero

I'd arguably say Zero has a slight AP advantage though, given he has defeated X in the past. Additionally, Sigma regards him as having "limitless potential", when he says nothing of similarity to X.

I have no idea how the marvel vs capcom scale works so I don't know who has the superior Ap, although I think both scale to the same Ap, anyway, I'll give my vote to Zero because he is a much more skilled warrior than X and having the X-factor, apart from that the two basically have the same powers, but if there are good arguments in favor of X, I can change my vote, and if you want more people to see this thread, put the Hashtag #Megaman ( franchise )
Ah yea, to respond to the X-Factor, X can transform into the Armor of Light, so he should be able to keep up

You didn't hesitate on making this matchup, huh?

Zero has defeated X in the past and is thought to be more skilled. In base, X only ever defeated Zero once with the aid of Rocket Racoon. Keep in mind, Zero was overwritten by Grandmaster Meio at the time, so its arguable if Zero put all his skill in that battle. So just going off their base selves, no amps, Zero should logically win

But that's where this gets interesting. X can amp himself with the Armor of Light while Zero has X-Factor. X can resist fire-based attacks while Zero can resist ice-based attacks. X has more versatility and spread for his attacks, but Zero has a better range and can increase the amount of attacks he uses at once with Sougenmu. So how do we get a tie breaker from all this?

Well, aside from Zero having better Dash Thrusters mobility, his analytical capabilities are much higher, as he can analyze his opponent's moves and data in a glance. X and Zero would be advanced enough to analyze each other, but Zero has the advantage of having actually fought and defeated X before. Its just more of a fair fight in this case since the Armor of Light and X-Factor are being taken into account here

Overall, X puts up a better fight than he did when he last fought Zero one-on-one, but loses to his friend and rival IMO due to prior knowledge and analytical capabilities

Voting for Zero

Ah yea speaking of that, OP will both X and Zero have access to the Infinity Gems in this match?
Cuz if not, I think imma go with Zero as well. Like Kaio stated before, Zero definitely has more fighting skill than X, especially considering he's beaten him before. Additionally, despite X having the Armor of Light, with X-Factor, not only will Zero get a statistics buff, but he'll also be healing himself up too, which is an extremely advantageous ability in his arsenal.

Also take note that Zero would resist X's ice attacks, and X would resist Zero's fire attacks.

But overall (until my question about the Infinity Gems are answered), I'll be voting Zero

You didn't hesitate on making this matchup, huh?

Zero has defeated X in the past and is thought to be more skilled. In base, X only ever defeated Zero once with the aid of Rocket Racoon. Keep in mind, Zero was overwritten by Grandmaster Meio at the time, so its arguable if Zero put all his skill in that battle. So just going off their base selves, no amps, Zero should logically win

But that's where this gets interesting. X can amp himself with the Armor of Light while Zero has X-Factor. X can resist fire-based attacks while Zero can resist ice-based attacks. X has more versatility and spread for his attacks, but Zero has a better range and can increase the amount of attacks he uses at once with Sougenmu. So how do we get a tie breaker from all this?

Well, aside from Zero having better Dash Thrusters mobility, his analytical capabilities are much higher, as he can analyze his opponent's moves and data in a glance. X and Zero would be advanced enough to analyze each other, but Zero has the advantage of having actually fought and defeated X before. Its just more of a fair fight in this case since the Armor of Light and X-Factor are being taken into account here

Overall, X puts up a better fight than he did when he last fought Zero one-on-one, but loses to his friend and rival IMO due to prior knowledge and analytical capabilities

Voting for Zero
Cuz if not, I think imma go with Zero as well. Like Kaio stated before, Zero definitely has more fighting skill than X, especially considering he's beaten him before. Additionally, despite X having the Armor of Light, with X-Factor, not only will Zero get a statistics buff, but he'll also be healing himself up too, which is an extremely advantageous ability in his arsenal.

Also take note that Zero would resist X's ice attacks, and X would resist Zero's fire attacks.

But overall (until my question about the Infinity Gems are answered), I'll be voting Zero
Counted. By the way, both X and Zero has appeared in MvC Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back