• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man: Adding a Tier 5 for Geo and other Starforce/Battle Network characters

I think now that they should all stay 4-B personally. The power amps they recieved weren't that big, Apollo Flame is only slightly more powerful in SF3 than he is in SF2, and Omega-Xis (who should be 4-B since he's who Mega Man gets his power from) lost to all the FM-ians, who are weaker but can still give him a decent fight. Joker and Ace lost to Geo just before he fought Sirius but still put up a challenging fight.

That's some backwards logic. Just because someone gave you a superpowered transformation doesn't mean you're automatically in that tier without the feats. What I'm trying to say is Omega-Xis isn't 4-B from the very start of the game. Remember they had to work their way up in order to get a 4-B feat. Which is from the last game, the 3rd game, at the end of the game, which was a post game. Backwards scaling is kinda stupid anyway. Just because someone is 4-B then, doesn't mean they're 4-B now. If that's the case, then Geo Stelar should be 2-C as he was able to fight MegaMan.EXE from .EXE's first game. Or Knuckles should be 2-C even though he has no 2-C feats unlike Super Sonic and yet both get the same powers from the same power source.

Also I'm not downgrading Geo and the others. More or less adding a tier and cleaning up his page. I mean have you guys seen his page? It really needs a makeover imo. And what's wrong with adding a tier?

Taurus gave him a good fight cause at the time they were equal to each other and none of the FM-ians had any solar system level feats at the time nor lore to suggest otherwise. Plus it was Tairus affecting some bully who also didn't have control of his own powers. Also it took Geo 3 games to get to that level of power anyway. I mean a supermassive black hole is a little high for some kid just getting use to his powers.

Sirius was only seen in the third game, right? Honestly, if that's the case, then I don't see why we can't scale Geo to Andromeda for the first two games, and then Sirius for the third.

Seems pretty clear cut to me.

And honestly I'll go ahead and say Andromeda could easily destroy any planet in our solar system including Gas Giants as he is a war machine built for thus said purpose alone.

I suppose that this can probably be applied then.

You're gonna have to explain as to who in Battle Network qualifies for the same downgrade that you're proposing here.

Yes, and the reasons why as well.

You are proposing a series that is currently listed at 2-C to be downgraded in a similar manner to Star Force is now, likely due to the events of the crossover.

All I and Ant are asking is who should scale, and why.

We have rules against scaling from Crossovers. My apologies if I misunderstood.

Starter Pack said:
You are proposing a series that is currently listed at 2-C to be downgraded in a similar manner to Star Force is now, likely due to the events of the crossover.
All I and Ant are asking is who should scale, and why.
I'm just adding a tier to the low tier BN characters. Not to make a complete downgrade.

So what should we do here and why?

First off, we should get someone to calculate that reported Large Planet explosion Andromeda supposedly performed. Someone should contact a member from the Calc Group about that.

Afterwards, anyone from Star Force that came before SF3 should be downgraded to whatever result comes from the calc, as well as the lesser characters from Battle Network, since they scale, apparently.

Okay. That seems fine. Feel free to help out in this regard.

However characters like Geo, Sirius, Rogue, and some others should keep the 4-B tier. Since again, this thread was suppose to be me adding in a tier. Not a fully blown downgrade. Plus, I also wanna get rid of those 4-B keys Geo has. They're very redundant and can be passed off as "higher with various forms".

i know this is old but i want to tell that when i watch anime i saw this skip to 7:50 you will see that they said andromeda would dig towards the earth's core before releasing an enormous amount of energy that would blow up the planet so did this count ???

Back