• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man: Adding a Tier 5 for Geo and other Starforce/Battle Network characters

It has come to my attention that Geo Stelar is 4-B and we all know it as fact, right? But that Solar System level feat happened towards the end of the game. So like what about Geo Stelar before Mega Man Star Force 3 in how powerful he was before?

Well I found this guy when watching a Megaman Starforce 1 playthrough and his name is Andromeda. This guy is made by a race of FM-ians or a legendary creature from Planet FM and is a war engine capable of destroying planets. It did destroyed Planet AM in the anime which looks like a Large Planet Level explosion. Idk really, but if someone can calc it for me that'll be lovely.

The reason I want a Tier 5 SF/BN character(s) is because: A: Good for consistency for the first 2 games. B: Geo, along with other characters in the series, weren't 4-B to begin with. So adding in this for the keys (while correcting his Tier entirely) should be fine. Maybe something like "At least 5-A, likely 4-B for his tier if that sits with y'all.

is there any official size for Planet AM? Or anyway to scale it?

It looks more like an asteroid than an actual planet.

And Andromeda does have the power to destoy planets and was going to destroy earth the way it destroyed Planet AM. So it should count.

PLus the explosion that was done in the video can be used as a calc for Andromeda to show how powerful he really is. So who here knows how to calc? Cause I wanna add this tier to the SF/BN characters.

You can ask here for help: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2516200

I suppose so. If nobody helps you out, you can ask a few calc group members directly via their message walls: VS Battles Staff

Have you asked any calc group members for help?

If there is no calc to be made, can we just say it's Planet Level and call it a day? We already got the info that it's a war machine that destroys planets. And has in the past.

Or Large Planet Level. Given its status as a war machine bent on destroying planets, it can probably destoy planets like Jupiter for example.

Just Saying...

Do you want to use several statistics keys, or use "At least 5-B, possibly 4-B"?

Geo is absolutely 4-B for killing Sirius. However, characters who could fight on par with him, such as Harp Note and Taurus flame, were rather foddery in SF3. Maybe they could get that change, but Geo, Rogue (who was way above Harp Note even in SF2), Apollo Flame (Comparable to Sirius and killed everyone in the series, including Rogue in what I could assume to be a close fight given he needed to recharge), and Sirius (The guy who did the feat that makes the series 4-B) are all 4-B without question.

Not sure where we should go with this, truthfully, but those 4 need to keep the tier they're at. If Geo, Apollo and Rogue were 5-B at one point, fine, but make that SF1-2, since SF3 portrayed them as blatantly 4-B

Antvasima said:
Do you want to use several statistics keys, or use "At least 5-B, possibly 4-B"?
I'm fine using the latter over the former since in base he did tackled a 5-B being that can destroy any planet in the first game along with a 4-B being in the third game, but after the main campaign since it was a post-game.

Okay, but we need some knowledgeable staff members to evaluate this first.

Well, then I am afraid that not much is likely to happen here.

@Antvasima Well I ned to finish my edits for some of these Mega Man characters including Geo that has nothing to do with his tier. Hope that's ok with you. Sorry for the inconvenience

You can't start making significant changes without any evaluations from knowledgeable members and staff.

Back