• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why I'm even doing this tbh. But eh here we go:

Zeno is in a bad mood and destroyed all of Dragon Ball and he went to Medaka Box to destroy that too cus he dislikes weak verses. Something he could not perceive punched him out of the blue, Zeno looks back angrily just to see:

Medaka Kurokami:
War God Mode Medaka
What the hell do you think you're doing pipsqueak?

Zeno gets even anrgier tha
Zenovs
You think you can defy me? Kids who change their hair color are nothing new.

before and will now show no mercy:

Both Bloodlusted

Speed equalized cus Ajimu governed both of their speeds and made them equal (she's watching the fight while eating popcorn btw.

Win by any means

TOAA joins Ajimu to watch and makes an eternal universe (no one shall be able to destroy or erase it)

TOAA and Ajimu invite Azathoth and will wake him up should this match be a stomp.

Everyone puts on their 3D glasses (freaking 2D fights are lame) and Hanten creates skill: "Start the Fight"

Medaka : 0

Medaka stomps: 0

Zeno : 0

Firephoenixearl said:
Both Bloodlusted Speed equalized cus Ajimu governed both of their speeds and made them equal (she's watching the fight while eating popcorn btw. Win by any means TOAA joins Ajimu to watch and makes an eternal universe (no one shall be able to destroy or erase it) TOAA and Ajimu invite Azathoth and will wake him up should this match be a stomp. Everyone puts on their 3D glasses (freaking 2D fights are lame) and Hanten creates skill: "Start the Fight"
NANI?

The real cal howard said:
If bloodlusted, Medaka. Thinking>raising a hand.
Not hard to figure out, but do u see this as being a stomp match? Like i said i just did this cus i had nothing better to do.

Not hard to figure out, but do u see this as being a stomp match? Like i said i just did this cus i had nothing better to do.

I mean, considering how I'd vote Zen'o if there wasn't bloodlust? Not sure.

DMB 1 said:
@DodoNova2
Lol. Medaka gets stomped badly, even by far weaker 2-Cs.
You're the first person to think that. Tell me ur reasons while ur at it. Oh wait u mean Hades? My bad imma stay out of it, idk shit about him.

D╠Âe╠Âm╠Âi╠Âg╠Âr╠Âa╠ ╠ÂV╠Âs╠ ╠ÂM╠Âe╠Âd╠Âa╠Âk╠Âa╠ ╠ÂW╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠Â?╠Â

ovo

Rikimarox2 said:
D╠Âe╠Âm╠Âi╠Âg╠Âr╠Âa╠ ╠ÂV╠Âs╠ ╠ÂM╠Âe╠Âd╠Âa╠Âk╠Âa╠ ╠ÂW╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠Â?╠Â
Good Luck Reading that.
Sometime in the future maybe?

DodoNova2 said:
Sailor Moo Vs Medaka when? OvO
Oh lol, Sailor Moon is apparently not moon level....that moment when the moon fighter is not moon level. When did she get this strong? All i remember was watching it as a kid, and back then a rose was unbeatable xD.

Rikimarox2 said:
I'm Still Waiting For Demigra Vs Medaka.
Currently, his Passive mind hax is no longer legit so unless he needs EE medaka before she uses AF or another passive hax

Is dis a stomp or is it gonna be added?

My dude, dis is the deffinition of mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back