• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
Prove it.
It's an application of power null that Gil resists. He's resisted better. Also, it's not magic? Nice, then it won't do anything to him. Divine mysteries.

No, it would erase it.
She could effortlessly pull out 1/1 trillion chances consecutively.

Not an aplication of power null. Srsly stop it. Minuses resist null. They don't resist bookmaker doe. Already accepted Bookmaker is type 2 seal and type 2 seal is not the same as power null, they don't work the same, it took 1 whole crt talking about this. Show me Gil can resist type 2 seal. Then we talk. Also Verse Equalization.

LEL. When a conceptual erasure from "every timeline" on a universal+ scale fails to put a dent in minuses eh? EA ain't erasing a minus brah. Nowhere close to it. Resistance to Power Erasure, From the profiles.

@Fire

You give a link to "Power Nullification", yet you claim that it's not an application of it. You better stop it yourself before you tell the same to others.

So apparently there are more things in Gil's favor, including resistance to Medaka's hax, infinitely superior luck and potentionally being able to erase her with Ea. I'll stay inconclusive, but I think I'm starting to lean towards Gil.

@John...What? Who mentioned plot manipulation?

@RebubleUselet 0 chances is bullshit dude get the into ur head. Gil has 0 chances of beating Featherine August Aurora. Nope negated cus luck. Gil wins against omnipotents cus 0 chance and luck. 0 chances doesn't happen with luck. Unless it's of a really small scale. Let's say, i have 0 chance of directing my attention somewhere else when im looking at gil. Sexy girl comes by my atention is on her. Luck. That's it. Not Bookmaker has 0 chance of failing to work on a ppl so hahahahaha luck negates tier 2 arguable tier 1 seal.

Still no resistance. 1 shot.

PS: @Rubble u need 1 more 0 on that number to make 1 trillion.

Firephoenixearl said:
Gil has 0 chances of beating Featherine August Aurora. Nope negated cus luck. Gil wins against omnipotents cus 0 chance and luck.
This transcends the concept of false equivalency

RebubleUselet said:
This transcends the concept of false equivalency
Yeah what do u think luck will do against Medaka doe?

It'll be a really weak luck (if not weaker than Medaka's). That won't faze Medaka.

Also guys. These peeps take on other peeps who literally make 0% into 100%. "i have no chance to win, therefore 100% chance" "i have no chance at breaking a wall of metal with a paperball, therefore 100% chance everytime i try it, i can try this countably infinite amount of times and always suceed".

You said she has abundance of luck, which she doest, her main abilities are centered on plot manipulation.

John985 said:
You said she has abundance of luck, which she doest, her main abilities are centered on plot manipulation.
She doesn't manipulate plot. Plot just serves her. Idk why we'r talking about this doe. Medaka has abnormal, impossible levels of luck. 1/Trillion chances consecutively and did that casualy. Now stop arguing this.

A-Rank luck has never done anything meaningful in battle. He has still gotten hit even with all that luck so i don't see why it's going to stop Medaka from winning. This seems pretty tryhard if u ask me. His luck will help him in stuff like "the opponent missed" or help him not miss not beat hax on Medaka's level. What do ya think his luck is, "The Hero"?

Back to the main point of the debate. Bookmaker 1 shots FRA.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
If Ea is accepted to have attribute of Void Manipulation, then I'll vote for Gilgamesh.
What reasons doe? Current reasons are debunked.

EA is not gonna erase minuses due to resistance.

Bookmaker 1 shots via not shown resistance to type 2 seal.

Monarch Laciel said:
*Aurea Boura: Golden Grail: BB's own "Golden Grail". It is a decadent counterfeit that serves as an antithesis to Christ's words to not pile up the wealth of the Earth, becoming a "genuine" Holy Grail by granting wishes without heed to right or wrong. When used in combat, BB draws the Golden Grail out of her body and pours its muddied contents onto her foe, nullifying special abilities and dealing massive amounts of magical damage. This attack was powerful enough to instantly defeat Gawai, dealing "99999" damage. As a Holy Grail, it should also be able to grant wishes that are asked of it, but BB has not displayed this function due to already having control of the Moon Cell and the Bishop Staff of Rulership.*Imaginary Spiritron Trap: A Noble Phantasm representing BB's mastery of Imaginary Number Space, which BB can manipulate at will and weaponize against her foes. She can shape it into tendrils and "black noise" that will strip away the powers and abilities of those that come in contact with them and allow BB to alter their data to her liking, changing the nature of their existence and adding their abilities to her own with her Self-Modification skill if she so desires. She can also seal away her foes in a pocket of Imaginary Number Space to remove them from the battle.

Not shown resistance huh. And most of us disagree with your sealing reasons.

John985 said:
Not shown resistance huh. And most of us disagree with your sealing reasons.
LOL. Ok show me resistance of getting diarrhea and say "he has resistance".

He has resistances not from type 2 sealing.

She can also seal away her foes in a pocket of Imaginary Number Space to remove them from the battle.

Her foes. Not their skills. Type 1 seal, much different from type 2.

"black noise" that will strip away the powers and abilities of those that come in contact with

Power stealing or Power Nullfication. Both of those exist in Medaka Box, Bookmaker is neither of them and bypasses their resistances (with feats).

nullifying special abilities

Again, Power Null, not type 2 sealing. Already explained many times.

Firephoenixearl said:
Again, Power Null, not type 2 sealing. Already explained many times.
By who exactly again? Last time I checked, you're the only one who claims this on this thread and not many people seem to agree with you.

RebubleUselet said:
By who exactly again? Last time I checked, you're the only one who claims this on this thread and not many people seem to agree with you.
Explained "many times".

Sealing is not power null. We did a whole crt on that and then it was accepted.

Power Null has it's own resistance, not shared with type 2 seal. Minuses are resistant to null (with feat).

They aren't resistant to Bookmaker (a type 2 seal doe).

Firephoenixearl said:
Sealing is not power null.

Power Null has it's own resistance, not shared with type 2 seal. Minuses are resistant to null (with feat).

They aren't resistant to Bookmaker (a type 2 seal doe).

Resistance to sealing type 1. Still didn't mean resistance to Bookmaker.

And resistance to both....STILL didn't resist Bookmaker.
^^^^^^

@swagpack U can't fuse resistances to see if they sound like a new one. Above is why it wouldn't work either way. Also u don't use "do u understand" if u'r gonna say "sounds like".

I already mentioned proof with fact that resistance to them specifically doesn't = resistance to T2S and that both of them combined still doesn't = resistance to T2S.

Deal with it, no shown resistance to T2S. Medaka takes this, again.

John985 said:
Where's your proof again? We can't see it.
Sorry i just mentioned them.

Minuses resist power null, power erasure, power stealing (to some degree). Yet they get screwed over by Bookmaker.

Ajimu brushed off a type 1 seal. Still got affected by Bookmaker.

Ajimu has minuses (quadrillions of them) and as explained above she resists type 1 seal. So she has "resistance to power null, power steal, power erasure and type 1 seal" and got affected by Bookmaker.

Those are all feats btw.

I don't believe there is a set rule, so I'd just say don't count the hours it was closed for in the 24.

You can check the history to see when matt closed it and when I opened it to find out how many hours it was closed for and subtract those from the grace period hour count.

That discussion was pretty long and it was going in circles.

If Gilgamesh had existence erasure with Ea at the moment, then it would be a win for him. Currently, there is no way he is losing this.

It'd go in circles untill people understand that you can't fuse resistances to create new ones. So i still don't see any clear evidence, accepted fact on the profiles or feat of him ever dealing with anything of the likes of Bookmaker. While i do have accepted fact, evidence and feat that Bookmaker is not what he has dealt with.

I already debunked why the P.Null + T1 sealing = T2 sealing logic even in verse so there is currently no good counter argument.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
You don't need different rules for a different outcome. Just different people with different arguments.
> No different rules.

> Last fight wasn't outdated

>Different outcome.

Most of the arguments are the same. Scar Dead and Encounter null anything that's not EA on Gil's side (the argument from previous thread). Medaka gets mad and 1 shots Gil (argument from previous thread that gave her the win). If Gil had some new accepted resistances to type 2 Sealing since then, then yes it would be worth a try. Literally nothing changed doe.

1. Type 2 sealing discussion is above and I won't repeat it.

2. He goes for Ea immediately.

3. She doesn't have time to get mad bevause she is facing an opponent that knows everything about her and is willing to one-shot from the start.

4. Ea.

Monarch already made an argument both of those are nulled by his resistance. And a 5-C wouldnt scratch a 5-A. And he have resistance on that lvl of sealing.

1. The discussion exactly is? I already debunked P. Null + T1 Sealing = T2 Sealing idea. So that is unusable. When you have something to back up Gil resisting Bookmaker, then it can be called a counter argument.

2. No he doesn't. He's to arrogant for it.

3. She does have time doe. She will die over and over.

4. Yeah, it won't kill her.

John985 said:
Monarch already made an argument both of those are nulled by his resistance. And a 5-C wouldnt scratch a 5-A. And he have resistance on that lvl of sealing.
1. Monarch didn't put up "ANY" arguments against T2Sealing, only against power null and type 1 sealing. So it's not even usable as Bookmaker is neither of those and it counters their resistances with proof in verse so no.

2. Medaka is 5-C physically, not with skills. She's much higher with skills. You think she is gonna stomp Android 21 and stalemate calypso with 5-C hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back